Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trick or treat?
This poll is closed.
Trick 26 0.04%
Treat 35 0.05%
Trump 69438 99.84%
NO JOE! 51 0.07%
Total: 69550 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

torgo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Korean Boomhauer posted:

wheres my diarrhea check

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

so is that interferon stuff that you can only get if you’re ultra rich actually effective for treating COVID? Feel like that was getting hyped a lot but haven’t heard it mentioned lately

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

alternatively, he was high

his tweet reads like what my friends text me when we’re at the rave and i ask how they’re doing

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

trungle

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

once fell asleep while coming up on acid

under no circumstances should anyone else do this

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

https://twitter.com/ULTRASLUT/status/1314631023347589121?s=20

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

I read an article about how covids been causing a mass exodus of Californians who no longer need to be near the bay area to work, and the article said something like San Francisco could resemble Detroit in 30 years, and im like gently caress that sounds awesome. Just as trashy but cheaper
anyone who wants to move up the ranks will stay though. going 100% remote is basically putting your career in deep freeze. many technical people don’t mind this though because making 6 figures working 30-40 hrs/wk with minimal social interaction is already a p sweet deal

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

lol they would have tipped off the suspects

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Wrex Ruckus posted:

He's too much of a bitch to get swabbed

the deep swab isn’t medically necessary, the increase in accuracy you get is marginal

CDC continues to require it because they want to make testing as unappealing as possible so fewer people get tested

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

keegan posted:

It's this

That's why they didn't tell Barr either

if biden wins some of these chud legislators in MI are gonna get picked up on conspiracy charges

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

https://twitter.com/lowtaxupdates/status/1314993451155386368?s=21

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

this was probably written by someone in the campaign trying to microtarget colombian-americans in FL

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Tainen posted:

tbf i saw a video of him the other day and he seems to have lost a lot of weight but he was wearing a hat which i assume is hiding something shameful underneath

dude should just get hair plugs, it’s not as if he can’t afford them

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Judakel posted:

Haeley will do none of those things and he is still at heart a neocon. Give me a break. None of those guys at it.

yeah Trump’s people are not going to turn out for some clean cut fundie psychopath, trump’s trashiness and relative social liberalism is an integral part of his appeal

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

CODChimera posted:

schnorkles is going to be worshipped for his endless stream of ketamine

all this time I was wondering why ket prices were through the roof these days...now I know

bad news for the addicts out there since reports are coming in of dealers spicing up their product with fentanyl...no thanks

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

we can’t even manage to lock up the pigs who shot breonna taylor and people think there’s even a chance the trumps will ever experience any consequences for their actions

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Maher should have Andrew Sullivan on more often, always like catching up on the latest in interracial penis size research

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

that’s what my wife says once a month

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

heh nice

now time for my daily log into motherinlawjokes.org

I get no respect

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

MI needs to do what CA does and allow the AG to fire elected county sheriffs

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

shirts and skins posted:

The Northeast Corridor is good, but that's basically the only place it makes practical sense for most people and it's still more expensive than buses.

Some of the Midwestern services out of Chicago are good, there’s also the West Coast lines (Surfliner, Cascades, etc)

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

hypersexuality is a symptom of dementia, just sayin

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

I've always just assumed that I'll never really have a comprehensive train transit option here in the midwest because every single person who could make it happen views anything west of Philly as a wasteland of inbred orks that they'd never in a million years consider worth traveling to

the Michigan Services are actually p solid since they took the Obama money to upgrade the trackage (about 100 mi of the track are Amtrak owned and upgraded to 110mph)

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

D1E posted:

I'm just guessing here but there are fair odds that Trump's new Twitter password is "maga2024!"

“KAG2020!”

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

trelc

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah what was that

sorry, pasted a link incorrectly

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

ask me on Jan. 20, 2021 (assuming turg loses)

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

trungle

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

I actually think dem centrists have been radicalized when it comes to court packing, rbg was a demigod to these people

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

BOGO LOAD posted:

I knew this was fake cuz I recognized the image being the dude who stole an APC in VA and drove it to Richmond 24 hours after tweeting he wanted an anime wife.

“breaking 911” is almost certainly run by an intelligence service

same with a lot of the other fake “breaking news” accounts ppl post in this thread

goons are amazingly gullible

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

if these docs were so explosive that they couldn’t be emailed or scanned or whatever, why wouldn’t you have a producer personally courier them via private jet

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Wow, four more days until Mitt Romney says he is 'deeply concerned' about the National Guard seizing mail-in ballots in PA!

it’s gonna be ICE goons freshly deputized by Barr’s US Marshals Service

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

so did Kanye end up on the ballot in WI or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

I feel the same way. Plus the gop got loving blown out in the 2018 midterms. So I'm just wondering why on earth that would change for this election? Why wouldnt we still be in a D+8 environment? I know incumbent advantage and blah blah but things have only gotten way worse since then with covid and everything.

otoh our country is just really loving dumb so i can also see trump winning again lmao
chuds won’t put their booze, meth, and fent down long enough to go vote for some random congressperson but they absolutely will for tup