Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trick or treat?
This poll is closed.
Trick 26 0.04%
Treat 35 0.05%
Trump 69438 99.84%
NO JOE! 51 0.07%
Total: 69550 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Such a good debater, just the best. People are saying it, I heard it, just the other day. We love debates, don't we folks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

yeah you loving with some wet rear end nussy
bring a bucket and a mop for this wet rear end nussy
give me everything you got for this wet rear end nussy

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
am i too late to make a "I tested positively toward positive" joke??

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

twoday posted:

Going to try again but

nice floor huh

top notch content, all

acceptable floor, twoday

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Saint_Rukus posted:

skipping 10000000 posts to say one thing

lol

ive heard people compare the cv19 outbreak to a very slow 9/11 and it feels like the 9/11 thread riiiiight about when you started seeing people jump out of windows. post button goes brrrrr

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

He's right, I'm having the best weekend for a while. THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
those democrats like extra left joe biden want to make you think the china virus is dangerous. it killed hardly any of the whitehouse staff, no worse that the flu, isn't it folks?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

to celebrate our big wet presidents good health, i spent 4:02 sitting on the shitter watching a dying man lie to me.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
I can't be locked up in a room *gasp* totally safe *gasp* whatever happens happens *gasp* as a leader you to confront problems *gasp*

sounds like a big wet flopping fish gasping for breath.

melania is a *gasp* is really handling it very nicely *gasp* as you've probably read *gasp* she's younger than me *gasp* just a little bit

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Thoguh posted:

There's a pandemic going on so this should have no impact on her birthday plans.

Yes/no, i think there are quite a few things that would be reasonably safe with a small group if done in a responsible fashion but would become unreasonably safe if someone had reason to suspect infection (contact with a known carrier, for instance).

Ofc, the worse would be her dipshit mother knowing, not telling her, and then putting her and her peers at risk for bullshit political points which probably would have been the case if she was asymptomatic.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

a helpful bear posted:

taump never left the WH. He went to the toilet and his diarrhea was so torrid it tore his rear end in half.

Poor guy died if a blown assholr

what a king

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
ssssshhhh youre gonna spook number

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
oh poor ol' number, thought of ants and died

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

some deluded minds itt sincerely believe the Dems are gonna haul him to court, he'll be found guilty on all charges, and they'll stand up and clap and do a leaping high five as the film freezes and the credits roll

Nixon lived a few more decades, all jail-free. Reagan died comfy forgetting how he singlehandedly crippled the gay population for generations. Scalia died in his sleep peacefully, and the court and country actually both somehow managed to be in a worse-off position than when he was alive and a terror. Dubya has brunch and coffee and TV time with Ellen and shitlibs and families of survivors who've forgiven him already for the war he caused thousands and thousands to die in. Kissinger has outlived literally everyone

If you want a fairy tale ending, read a kid's book

Ah! Well. Nevertheless,

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
they're just going to keep him hopped up on the dex until election day. bing bong so simple

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ascii genitals posted:

Guys we just hit 30,000 posts in 5 days can you please step on the gas a little?

low energy posting, sad!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
I feel like most of his activities since last thursday have been scheduled around market opening/closing times. I wonder if they will do a dog and pony show every day until the election trying to prop up number. number is very sick, number might die! strong trump is here to lie enough to save it though, thanks trump!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

I mean, Conway’s being stupid is not exactly a reach but if I was going to bet, her dad probably tells her everything knowing full well she’ll share it.

lincoln project's secret weapon. it's like hacker groups releasing stuff via their minor members lol

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

it turns out he's being propelled like thomas midgley jr (leaded gasoline guy) in an "elaborate system of ropes and pulleys" and sure enough it breaks loose halfway to the helicopter and with a SNAP sends his body to the 4 corners of the earth simulataneously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Midgley_Jr.

quote:

In 1940, at the age of 51, Midgley contracted poliomyelitis, which left him severely disabled. He devised an elaborate system of ropes and pulleys to lift himself out of bed. In 1944, he became entangled in the device and died of strangulation.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
M O N D A Y

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
My school district growing up had this guy who worked a lot of the drama/theater stuff on the backend, helping students with building sets, that kind of stuff. Really cool dude, maybe a touch of OCD and autism but super handy and always fun to hang out with.

He def did EXACTLY that handrail bouncing thing with his hand amongst other things. it's uncanny.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

misadventurous posted:

Im glad everyone else honed in on the bizarre rail touching too. my theory is his mushy brain was oscillating between “don’t touch railing it’s germy” and “omg stairs” and “got to look strong don’t use rail!” and “gently caress im gonna pass out” so he just lazily slapped it a bunch in between actually needing to use it

e;fb

he's not grabbing the handrail imho, it's a weird nervous twitch I haven't seen before. He weirdly was patting his pocket in the same fashion on his way to marine one a few days ago when he went to walter reed originally.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

he's not grabbing the handrail imho, it's a weird nervous twitch I haven't seen before. He weirdly was patting his pocket in the same fashion on his way to marine one a few days ago when he went to walter reed originally.

Norton posted:

Did you guys not notice he patted the railing on the way into the helicoper to walter reed as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXW_coIxeE&t=36s

Exactly. Is this like Hitler holding a rod or something at all times due to parkinsons/drug regiment?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

twoday posted:

So, there were all of those posts on trump's twitter account which were using Amharic as a "demon script" to wish ill upon trump and people asked me to include it in the book

However, after some discussion in the book of c-spam thread we came to the conclusion that to do so would be unfair to the people who are literate in the script, and it would unfairly demonize their language, so instead I transcribed it over into Trumpscript™, an alphabet which I invented last year where every letter is a variation of the letters in the word "trump" and I will copy this into the book instead

where is my loving Trumpscript™ .ttf twoday

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

mr gorbachev, tear down this mask!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Lpzie posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS TRUMP DEFEATS COVID AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, TRUMP. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN GASPING SOUNDS WHEN I WALK EVEN A FEW FEET OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE COUNTRY'S MOST ADVANCED HOSPITAL. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

they're gonna send her to 1 2 3 4 B R A T C A M P

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i read through 200 pages of lovely posts today AND THE PRESIDENT DIDN'T EVEN DIE ONCE. fuckin' goons, wake me up when something interesting happens.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

i vomit kittens posted:

everyone is saving their good posting energies for when it happens. the 24 hours following will be the collective peak of our posting careers

I remember F5ing and posting away during the Great Escalator Descent, I for one can't wait to post like a madman during our big floppy nussy boy's Great Escalator Ascent

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
if trump posts that he's dying on twitter, do they ban his account???

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

pompeo has convinced a drug addled but very enthusiastic trmpo to finally bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Crusader posted:

declassify the alien alloys too you loving coward

where are the loving art's parts docs tmrpo!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Cold on a Cob posted:

just imagining tprum explaining to the flotus what a nussy is

oh, she knows

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
wait until qcs (quit cat stacking) hears about this transgression!!!!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

cumshitter posted:

i can never cure my son of his heterosexuality. i will just have to accept that it is a lifelong condition like AIDS

when my coward child finally owns up to his moral failures and introduces his wife to me I will treat her with the respect she deserves as a carrier of the plague of heterosexuality. No more, no lesss

He's going to get himself a WAP

woman as partner, ofc, why do you ask?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
thats slang the kids are using

im sure you know all about it cumshitter

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Healthy young child goes to forums, posts in CSPAM to multiple threads, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

here’s how seven Trump voters told their loved ones they would vote for Biden so they would shut up

i promise, i will never die vote for donald j trmop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
just me and my large adult gay son being gay nbd really