Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dunno like if the travel bans stays in place and he can't get a work visa , then money is money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Pretty much, if that work visa isn’t coming anytime soon, I don’t know that I’d blame him taking essentially his only option right now

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
What do they even pay when you get signed to the B-show of the B-show?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Cerebral Bore posted:

Exposure and a lesson on where the hard cam is

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/1315765156752826368

Very good wrestler Chad Gable has been re-signed to Smackdown.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

More than the dole

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pylons posted:

The most wasted talent in the entire company imo

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/1315766822218723330

Oh my god are they splitting up Lucha House Party too?

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The most wasted talent in the entire company imo

Will spend his entire career amounting to at best a mid-carder. It’s legitimately sad, he will make a decent living but he could really be something anywhere else.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Pylons posted:

I like when these videos don't even have the wrestlers in them because I can only assume they themselves are learning about this change by watching this video.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Lid posted:

Since parting ways with WWE in August 2017, Eva Marie has focussed on acting and appeared in multiple action movies alongside the likes of Bruce Willis and Nicolas Cage.

She recently hinted at a WWE return, though, and told Reel Talker's Jim Alexander that she has "some unfinished business" as a WWE Superstar.

Cultaholic can now exclusively report that Eva Marie is set to return to WWE. Her second debut may also be imminent as a source within the company told us the former Total Divas star could return as soon as tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw.

Translation: "Eva Marie ran out of money"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Benne posted:

Translation: "Eva Marie ran out of money"

I was sure after she pivoted to MAGA e-girl after she got released from the fed she'd never go hungry again, but alas

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Alaois posted:

I was sure after she pivoted to MAGA e-girl after she got released from the fed she'd never go hungry again, but alas

:stare:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Alaois posted:

you gotta go all in on showing up to rallies with guns like diarrhea girl

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you gotta go all in on showing up to rallies with guns like diarrhea girl

I had blissfully forgotten that person existed.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

TheKingslayer posted:

I had blissfully forgotten that person existed.

Should I look this up? Does she poop herself before showing up to rallies? Is this a new thing to ingratiate yourself with the boomers? Is she getting a job at the wwe?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I would prefer it if wrestlers I like didn’t sign with WWE but I understand why they would do so especially when they can’t make a living wrestling elsewhere. One might even say it’s the nature of the beast.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DogsInSpace! posted:

Should I look this up? Does she poop herself before showing up to rallies? Is this a new thing to ingratiate yourself with the boomers? Is she getting a job at the wwe?

she poo poo herself after getting wasted at a college party and it is brought up to mock her because she’s a MAGA troll

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1315810148439470080

Gimmicked table doesn't break
Probably hurt Kevin in the process
Camera work ruined the shot anyway

The WWE Trifecta!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Imagine taking bumps like that in front of record low ratings and that conference scene from demolition man

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Kevin Steen works way too hard for this company

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Remember when Owens spent like a month and a half getting thrown off poo poo by Braun Strowman to put over Braun Strowman as a monster and the MitB briefcase holder?

How'd that briefcase run eventually go for Strowman go, anyway? I'm sure after Owens took so many bumps to put Braun over, it had a satisfying conclusion!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
lol what a lovely lazy company

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1315821494577045504?s=20

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Pylons posted:

Is this Renee's replacement? She bad.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
idk people on this forum and on twitter said they should just trade titles

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That's probably not even in the top 100 of the dumbest poo poo they've done this year

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Haha! WWE titles are utterly meaningless.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lmfao

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

KungFu Grip posted:

idk people on this forum and on twitter said they should just trade titles
I didn't say should I said would

they do it like every draft

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
they just... they just traded the title belts?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Like, didn't WWE used to do a whole thing about how "OH MY GOD! WE'RE LOSING OUR TITLES!" and then the GM would desperately book a title match with all the brand's hopes on the line because "what happens if we have no titles?"

Now I guess Adam Pearce just goes "trade, all the titles are interchangeable anyway"?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Nobody gives a gently caress about the tag titles.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Pylons posted:

Nobody gives a gently caress about the tag titles.

Clearly

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

WWE tag titles are less prestigious than First Wrestling's Pabst Blue Ribbon Championship.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Pylons posted:

Nobody gives a gently caress about wwe titles.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
speaking of lazy, somebody actually drafted RETRIBUTION lol

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

DuhSal posted:

speaking of lazy, somebody actually drafted RETRIBUTION lol

I suppose it makes about as much as sense as giving the radical anarchists hell bent on destroying you contracts.

Its remarkable how bad WWE storytelling and writing is. Like even by wrestling standards. Like at least the nWo or Aces & Eights or whoever had excuses.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

STAC Goat posted:

Like, didn't WWE used to do a whole thing about how "OH MY GOD! WE'RE LOSING OUR TITLES!" and then the GM would desperately book a title match with all the brand's hopes on the line because "what happens if we have no titles?"

Now I guess Adam Pearce just goes "trade, all the titles are interchangeable anyway"?

Yeah, that was some of the fun appeal of the draft back when. Wasn't there a time when the US Title or something was the top belt on RAW for a few weeks because of this?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
To emphasize how little WWE cares about Titles, the Intercontinental Champion was drafted in the "fourth round" behind both Lars Sullivan and the anarchist group that is trying to destroy the company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

STAC Goat posted:

I suppose it makes about as much as sense as giving the radical anarchists hell bent on destroying you contracts.

that's a good point. I forgot they also got contracts hahah