Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Tato posted:

Now you can commemorate one of the greatest WWE title reigns of all time. But act fast, supplies are limited

is this just a lovely 3d print

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

At an indie show several years ago, Gangrel spit “blood” on me (he was about to spit in one direction and then moved to another area quickly so I did not have time to react( and I did not know how to feel about it afterwards.

I definitely did not become extreme awesome like Edge and Christian but I did not get an STD either.

youre part of the brood now

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I am taking it that Takeover was super exciting based on a 3 page thread and absolutely no discussion of it in the general thread...how the mighty have fallen.

it was very good, arguably a return to form after 30. I dunno why more people didn’t watch it, maybe because football was on?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

long term storytelling baby

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Seams posted:

The GMs have been so hard at work on the draft which explains why they haven’t been seen or heard or even exist

if you recall we are in control of RAW and Smackdown so really its all our fault

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Grendels Dad posted:

The Hurt Business!

We produce hurt!

im part of an investment group that buys and sells collateralized hurt obligations and lemme tell you business is booming

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

yooooooo gently caress wwe

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Take away Big E's cameo $$
Take away Big E's friends.

Can't wait to hear how all 3 are going to sign 5 year contracts real soon!

pretty sure they all re-upped in 2019 on 5 year deals

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Rarity posted:

Wins and losses don't matter

nothing matters

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Spiderdrake posted:

Because they're written, ultimately, by a person who hates wrestling

if all you watched was WWE, wouldnt you hate wrestling too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

So wait, was the whole PPV heels triumphing bell to bell? Like, quality aside, worse than WM 9? Also last night I had a terrible dream that Smackdown was getting 3.8-4.0 ratings. It was horrible.

Sasha is a face