Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rarity posted:

My new work colleague is a WWE fan :gonk:

Perhaps this is an opportunity to introduce them to...alternative choices?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Hey, WWE needs to find new sources of revenue before they dip into the red. Those profits won't remain record by themselves!

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I guess AJ told Vince he's not handing over his Twitch.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

RealFoxy posted:

How did they think they'd get away with a PoC with red hair playing a very pale, blonde Beth Phoenix anyway?

All blondes look alike to Vince.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Benne posted:

See also: treating KUSHIDA like a raw up-and-coming talent who's just starting to put it together.

KUSHIDA is 7 years older than HHH was when he won his first world title.

Compare this to TH2 in AEW. Angelico and Evans don't have the best win-loss record, but the announcers always talk about their years of experience and championship runs in AAA. So when they DO win, it's not a big surprise. And if they go on a hot streak, it would feel organic and "earned" from a storytelling point of view.

In WWE, they'd lose all the time and after every loss it would be "welcome to the big time, kids." And they'd never let Jack near a mic.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
What the gently caress is a "COVID Truther?"

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Julio Cruz posted:

"it's just the flu bro"

flatluigi posted:

hate to break it to you but a large part of why the US is in a toilet right now is that big chunks think it's a hoax or way less serious than it actually is

Oh thank God. The way things were going I thought that specific phrase was somehow something worse.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

dromal phrenia posted:

I’m not a fan of WWE or ricochet (anymore) but I’ve always loved this Eddie spot and Ricochet’s sell (well, “sell”) of it is really funny.

*collapses like a Victorian lady onto a fainting couch*

This is one of those things where if Ricochet showed any kind of personality BEFORE this spot I would have been more into it. As it was, it just didn't fit his character. Because no one gave him a character.

The 'fainting couch' way he fell was funny though.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rarity posted:

- Kelvin Wint

This one, because it sounds like rhyming slang.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Codependent Poster posted:

We must protect KOR and Adam Cole.

What about Roddy?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rarity posted:

Hey everyone there's a PPV tonight :lol:

Scoopsgal strikes again!

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rarity posted:

It's Halloween so call me Scoopsghoul

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rarity posted:

Remember when Vince broke up the IIconics to give Peyton a big singles push and now she can't even get into the women's survivor series team over Mandy, Dana or Lana?

Vince decided she didn't look good going through a table like Lana does.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Or they could, you know, let him go and not have to deal with the lawsuit on their end at all?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Look at you all. If you were WWE wrestlers. It's SUPERSTARS. Can't even get the branding right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

Sorry, Mr. America was actually Wrestler Billy Graham!

God drat it, J-Ru. Just...God drat it.