Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Spiderdrake posted:

Miro revealed on the AEW pod that instead of being a sex addict, Vince had originally pitched the idea Rusev would have erectile dysfunction to... Get Heat?

"sorry honey, it's a rusev day :("

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I have just been alerted that a WWE Hall of Famer and his wife have caught COVID-19

he's finally managed to pop a crowd

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

melania trump is my favorite wwe wrestler and I'm glad she's being discussed so much

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

OctoberCountry posted:

I'd prefer people who actually liked WCW to be the ones running the WCW nostalgia shows

yeah, it seems very off brand for wwe to acknowledge that people watched and enjoyed wcw

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Pylons posted:

Why isn't the Third Brand in the draft?

they have nobody to put into the draft, they're all injured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Jerusalem posted:

So like... if they draft wild and crazy anarchists Retribution to Smackdown and then Retribution shows up to Raw anyway, do they... do they get into trouble? Do they like, have to go to a GM and get told off and made to apologize? :psyduck:

that drat RETRIBUTION! they're using up all of raw's superstar talent exchanges for the month!!