Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I appreciate the thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Morrow posted:

Trump will literally be on the ballot at this point, dead or alive, in most states.

I mean, over 1 million ballots have already been submitted.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Also, isn't Pence the target of the new Sacha Baron Cohen film?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Thank the Lord

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I love the sherrod brown one

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Biden is running on fundamental decency, it's one reason his favorables are statistically high among women.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I mean they didn't for Wilson

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Edmund Lava posted:

Bush Sr and Cheney both acted as temporary Presidents when Reagan and W had to be put under for colonoscopies. There is a procedure in place.

Yeah it's a finger, they lube it up and root around

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tayter Swift posted:

This'll have to do for now.

Chris Wallace would be :vince:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think we hit the point where Trump's Phoenix Wright style animation set changed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

IBroughttheFunk posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1312112951097090050

Kudlow you fool, why did you say it was going to be okay? You know you and reality must be forever opposite!

Very MODERATE? Not very mild?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yeah I don't think it's illness yet. I expect he's having a breakdown.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Spiritus Nox posted:

For all the talk about Trump's twitter silence, one thing I don't think we're considering enough: even if his symptoms are mild, Trump is almost certainly losing his loving mind with panic right now. Like, does anybody really think he's the sort of dude who can keep his composure after being told "you have a disease that might kill you?" This notorious, self-obsessed coward?

Agreed I doubt he's that sick yet but he's probably flipping out

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Zinc will save him

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:stare:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Intentional as gently caress

Dark dark dark

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The soundtrack music just changed. This is stage 3 tunes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

evilweasel posted:

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1312124485579862016

lol they're giving an obese old man experimental treatments, that's sure a sign that all is well

Where's that Iraqi general gif

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The world was so different in January

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Okay, so dont get high and tear up watching Pro Biden videos on lincoln project. Thank you as always.

They're good ads. They just put out stuff Biden's team can't since many of them are quite vicious, Eg about Lindsey Graham

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
He looks unbelievably shook in that video

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

berserker posted:

I guess this is what it's like to live in the accelerating time before the singularity.

https://twitter.com/_RichardHall/status/1312044462361673728

God no joke

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Lmao he's also shook because fox itself is talking about him maybe dying

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Spiritus Nox posted:

If it comes to it, I also feel like it'll be hard for Pence to benefit too hard from Sympathy Votes - if they even exist - given that, like...the whole reason they chose him is to be an inverse of Trump himself in terms of personality and character and shore up the Evangelical wing heading into the 2016 election. It's not like they have the sort of close public friendship where I think tons of people would buy in on the idea of Trump dying as some grave personal wound to Pence.

He was also the head of the loving coronavirus task force

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Glumwheels posted:

What are you going on about? I don’t hate Biden or his wife and I’m not looking down on her for her job. Calm down.

If Biden is winding down the attack ads I certainly hope Lincoln project and the super pacs aren’t becuase I guarantee Trump won’t. Now is not the time for decorum, step on his neck and finish him.

Biden's brand is not really oriented at you, but to a broad swathe of people who think negative ads would be in bad taste for the weekend. Well see if trump dies, then they have to be cutting pence ads anyway

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Anno posted:

I think you can dunk on him just fine in a positive ad. Biden talking about what we need to do to stem the tide of COVID while wearing a mask and sounding ‘presidential’ is still an attack ad, it just doesn’t come off as negatively.

Yeah, this stuff.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Delthalaz posted:

Biden pulling negative ads temporarily does not hurt him because as someone in the poll thread pointed out, Trump getting himself
hospitalized by his own incompetence is the negative ad.

Yeah, they get the negative ads for free right now.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

punishedkissinger posted:

wait is the senate judiciary committee deadlocked right now?

Yes, though it doesn't matter that much.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Okay, but which ghost is doing some of this stuff. RBG's? John Lewis'? Herman Cain's?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Masque of the Red Death (2020)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:pray:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

OOOOOOOOOOOOH drat

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
"love"??????????? who wrote this????????????????????????????????????

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Just mentioning he's taking other stuff, and he doesn't need supplemental oxygen yet! Everything is good, fine even! Great perhaps!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

my BALLS are in the SKY

I am a woman but I grew balls, to shoot them into their air at light speed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SalTheBard posted:

Holy loving poo poo. This is a loving day alright.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
2020: Our gift to future American History professors. if this doesn't engage your students then what did you want from us.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Trump is great for the economy! He's opening up a job in the Oval Office right now!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

We need to keep this thread clear for all the OTHER important US politics stuff that's going on right now

Yes, like the fact that Trump owes a shady entity hundreds of millions of dollars that is coming due very soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Preggo My Eggo! posted:

It wouldn't surprise me if Pelosi and McConnell strike a deal to do a Pence v Biden election for 1 year, then do the whole thing over again with new candidates in 2021.

1) loving not a chance

2) not constitutional