Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which match are you most looking forward to tonight?
This poll is closed.
Sami Zayn vs. Jeff Hardy 2 66.67%
Jeff Hardy vs. Sami Zayn 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Where did the equal brand narrative come from because I’ve never seen anyone say it but here. Not saying they haven’t but it’s definitely never been equal or treated that way.

Some Survivor Series or something program where they had the brands go at each other in 3 ways and NXT won and HHH did some big in ring promo as Daddy NXT declaring it equal or something. I'm a casual WWE observer so all I got is vague "this looks lame and won't have any follow through" memories. I think it happened around the same time as Saudi plane incident as they brought a bunch of NXT talent to one of the shows to fill in for all the talent being held hostage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

STAC Goat posted:

I think it happened around the same time as Saudi plane incident as they brought a bunch of NXT talent to one of the shows to fill in for all the talent being held hostage?
Yep, right on both.

Also it did bump NXT's ratings around there over AEW and then they forgot about it by the rumble that had basically zero shine on NXT at all.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Spiderdrake posted:

Yep, right on both.

Also it did bump NXT's ratings around there over AEW and then they forgot about it by the rumble that had basically zero shine on NXT at all.
That's not true! Charlotte challenged the NXT for her Wrestlemania title shot! Then she got injured and hasn't been back since May