Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
use the miracle of predictive text to create an story that goes nowhere quickly

use the last post's text to start....

Once upon a time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Once upon a time there was a lot of fun and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car 🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
I don’t have a car for you but you gotta get to the game and I can play with it all the day

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Once upon a time there was a lot of fun and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car 🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗 and then I can get the money 💰🤣🐱🐱🐱🐱💰🤣💰🤣

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Once upon a time there was a lot of fun and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car 🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗 and then I can get the money from the bank and get it to you tomorrow morning and then I'll let him know when I will be home when I leave the gym and one for my mom

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Once upon a time there was a lot of fun and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car 🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗 and then I can get the money from the bank and get it to you tomorrow morning and then I'll let him know when I will be home when I leave the gym and one for my mom and she can go sticky and make it work. This thread is just a little bit longer

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

and one for my mom to do the job I don't want her mom and her dad to pick up the dogs I don't want her mom and I have her kids at lunch or lunch so I'll call her tomorrow morning I'll call her and ask him to come get you

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I'll call her tomorrow morning I'll call her and ask him to come get you the money ASAP as she will not have a full account to pay the full deposit so we will not have a full refund until we get the money to the bank to pay for it grows and we can get a better balance

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

quote:

I'll call her tomorrow morning I'll call her and ask him to come get you the money ASAP as she will not have a full account to pay the full deposit so we will not have a full refund until we get the money to the bank to pay for it grows and we can get a better balance
(of the day and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

(of the day and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car) I think it’s a good idea to do it and then add a little more money to the other people’s lives and then they will have to them and then they will do it

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
...here and I can drive it to you if you want to 🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
talk to me about it and I think I have a good feeling about this one 😊 that I have to pay for 🐱

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
talk to me about it and I think I have a good feeling about this one 😊 that I have to pay for 🐱 😜😃☺️😜😃 get the internets set up an account with the dead strictly prohibited and may contain privileged information intended only for the first one

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
get the internets set up an account with the dead strictly prohibited and may contain privileged information intended only for the first ones to get the appraisal back from Montana and then I'd have to look at the schedule for the next few weeks so I'll see you tomorrow morning at work. You'd like me to swing over

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
You'd like me to swing over to your house or whatever you want to do that is a good idea for me to do that day and I can give you a call but I will be out of town for a few days and then I will be in the office all day tomorrow and will be in the office tomorrow morning and will be in the office tomorrow morning and will be in the office tomorrow morning and will be in the AHHHHHH

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
I will be in the office all day tomorrow and will be in the office tomorrow morning and will be in the office tomorrow morning and will be in the office tomorrow morning and will be in the Ahhhhhh area for a few hours so I will call when I get back to Toronto and see what they say about the IBM installation support team

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

See what they say about the IBM installation support team and I have to get my voice to work on the car and meet you at the office today but ah ok well I guess you can come over and get me a window of opportunity for the next few days ago but it's been pretty hit-or-miss mostly just wanted to make sure you were okay

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Just wanted to make sure you were ok with that but I'm sure you will have a wonderful time with your mom and dad and her kids and the cops on the bus now and throw up the dumpster fire of the president.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
The dumpster fire of the president Barack Obama is a slut

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
The dumpster fire of the president Barack Obama is a slut...and I don't know if you have any questions please let him eat with us 😸

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
and I don't know if you have any questions please let him eat with us 😸 flap on open only to live in a sewer or smth and all the rest of the time they ask if they want something cold water on my break down to me to go through this same unsettling logic behind the idea that people are only moral because of the threat of violence

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
and they were just going on a date and I didn’t know what they would like to think of me haha is a way of telling them they are not being able and they have a good good idea and I think we should just make it happen and we can get together to do with it and we have a good time

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
We have a good times of the week. The first time we had a full menu and we were seated in the back. I’m not gonna make it for you to do that I have no idea how you feel about that you have no idea how to do anything.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

I want a new game. It is so much fun and be careful. Also the only one who has been a very left-wing to the west side and the kids and the other one was in my room so we are going out of my room so we are not sure what the best way for you to be here for the last two days. I am so happy.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I am so happy for you... and your life and I love the way you want it 🙂

... Want it to be a surprise for me to mod it was the best thing ever and it just seems to be doing better now that the guy who was bill Clinton's vp was just wondering if he could get it.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

If he could get it done and then I’ll get back in time for the game to go with it and then I’ll be there for the first time since the day...

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug
I'll be there for the first time since the last time we met up and hosed the world beyond the fact that we were all over the place...

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
All over the place looks like it possible for you to know that you are interested in the morning and I will have the opportunity to discuss your campaign as well.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
It's ok I will be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home I will send you the link to the video of the guy who was the first time I was there is a lot of work to do with the skateboard and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get it to you by the end of the day I was in the shower and I will be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home I will send you the link to the video of the guy who was the first time I have ever seen the movie is at the end of the day I was in the shower and I will be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home I will send you the link to the video of the guy who was the first time I have ever seen the movie is at the end of the day

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

God bless the family members of our community who have no desire to help anyone else. They are all good at their personal opinions and they do not care about any other people. We need them to help the world feel like anus.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
We need them to help the world feel like anus. The original owner of the house is still active in my life and I think it would be a great fit for you to come over and have a beer.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
The original owner of the house is still active in my life and I think it would be a great fit for you to come over and have a beer. we were going to do it near the front desk but i didn't want to hear them going on about the time they got me to go down on the ground and have a good time with the lord

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Go down on the ground and have a good time with the lord and the lord will be a blessing to you right now for bucks a tin and a kind of fire pillar shooting up to the molestation of the world with fans and the show is a million times much better than the Polaroids

River Crab
May 12, 2005

Perhaps a careful review of your options is in order.
The show is a million times much better than the Polaroids of the quarantine and my uncle was exposed to Covid in the morning but it didn't work so I just wanted a little bit more than that because usually you know what to say that is familiar or funny

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Penis reek is the most profound of all variables in life. It smacks of pudgemen whining lily-white into the night about the heart-rending pain that leads to such a forlorn decision to become obsessed with plotholes in the movie theater.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I'm not sure if you got my last fossil, but I don't have a car. The last dance episode does not exist. Can you maybe eat it and then we will never watch the kids? Yeah 🤘

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Vermicular turd heaving out Lucky Number Slevin's greased up rear end in a top hat when I was going through some kind of crazy bullshit.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I was going through some kind of crazy bullshit and I will be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it. What is the first one is the one I was looking for a while ago and I have a few questions about the free time 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Propaganda Machine posted:

I was going through some kind of crazy bullshit and I will be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it. What is the first one is the one I was looking for a while ago and I have a few questions about the free time 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸
I have a few questions about the free time to be a good thing is the chance area right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
The free time to be a good thing is a change area right away after they've seen the big fire in their lives. They hosed the world and they were pissing in bottles of wine. I think it's a great idea to make the best part of your project with your own personal life in your own home. You are extremely online and you can kill your own business to get back into the habit