Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

And I read the OP, and will write things, even though I know nothing about this anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yee haw that’s 12 of you suckers!

I’ll aim to set up a discord and launch by the end of the weekend.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Check in here for role distribution! https://discord.gg/JGR8fx

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Closing to distribute PMs. Will launch tonight.

Observers -> https://discord.gg/TEPzBB

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Young romance, misunderstandings, a general inability to use common sense… I normally find this kind of story dull and obnoxious, but there’s something charming about these people that I can’t put my finger on. While you concern yourselves with the details of their misunderstandings and misadventures, though, I want you to think even more about the sort of date you’d take your crush on if you were in my position: high school, not a lot of money to speak of, generally insecure, etc. Submit your after-school first date plan to me by the end of N1 and the best one gets a prize!

D1 Starts Now!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (12): Amnistar, Biaga, Bifauxnen, Grandicap, Gumball Gumption, Natural 20, Q_res, Retro Futurist, sandnavyguy, Scientastic, SolusLunes, Toalpaz

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 14th, 2020 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
##vote nat20

Before the thread is infected with custom gifs.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
##vote amnistar

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Ngl I don't know how to stop the head flicker on that one.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amnistar posted:

##vote nat20

Before the thread is infected with custom gifs.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

oh I like the gifs!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Gumball Gumption posted:

oh I like the gifs!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
I will now reply to all votes and make all arguments purely in gif form.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

My date is gonna be the best date.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Oooh, a whole lotta names I don't recognize. Who's new, and who do I just not know?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Someone teach me how to put a gif in my posts from tenor? Everyone I try to copy the image it isnt a gif file...

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandicap posted:

Oooh, a whole lotta names I don't recognize. Who's new, and who do I just not know?

Hi I'm RF

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Ah, gif mafia.

I’m technologically incapable, and therefore will lash out like the tsundere I am and ##vote nat20

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Grandicap posted:

I'm gumball and I guess I'm new but like I've played mafia a bunch so don't go easy on me ok!

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Grandicap posted:

Literally my second mafia game ever.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Q_res posted:

Literally my second mafia game ever.

ok merk

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I was going to read about this anime but the wiki page scared my pet bird. He just started screaming the second he saw anime

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bif was our first date getting drunk with goons?

I feel like it was.

Well that or Shine V.

Do you think just retelling the story of Shine V is a good first date for the prize?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20 posted:

I feel like it was.

Well that or Shine V.

Do you think just retelling the story of Shine V is a good first date for the prize?

Oh who am I kidding we all know I'm just going to submit the plot to Bible Black.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Grandicap posted:

Long ago there was a great and fearful mafia player.

After wandering the scum plains for many years and foiling both town and mafia alike he wandered into the wastelands never to be seen again.

Until now.

Drawn by the lure of trashy anime he has arisen once again and foolish be those mortals who think that they may best him, for they shall know the power that is.

Natural 20.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Natural 20 posted:

After wandering the scum plains for many years and foiling both town and mafia alike he wandered into the wastelands never to be seen again.

Until now.

Drawn by the lure of trashy anime he has arisen once again and foolish be those mortals who think that they may best him, for they shall know the power that is.

Natural 20.

Who's the player? Also don't sign your posts

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Natural 20 posted:

Until now.

Natural 20.

Burma Shave

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lol

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

I had to look this up.

drat Yanks.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Wait what do we have to post this poo poo publicly I thought we were submitting entries to Taste so there's at least a delay before everyone gets to point and laugh at it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

sandnavyguy posted:

Ah, gif mafia.

I’m technologically incapable, and therefore will lash out like the tsundere I am and ##vote nat20

##vote SNG for sucking up to Nat too much

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

I feel like it was.

Well that or Shine V.

Chilling in a mason chat does sure meet the criteria for a low-cost date suited to socially anxious nerds! I'll just have to tell it better then hehehe

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

"Scientastic" posted:

Sorry you rolled scum.
##vote Sci

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Natural 20 posted:

Until now.

Natural 20.

so you're new, then

by the way I'm scum

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

I don't know who merk is, but this feels sus

##vote Toalpaz

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Q_res posted:

I don't know who merk is, but this feels sus

##vote Toalpaz

sounds like exactly what merk would say imo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Toalpaz posted:

Sorry you rolled scum.
##vote Sci

Going to side with my good friend toalpaz
##vote sci

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Retro Futurist posted:

Going to side with my good scumbud toalpaz
##vote sci

A confession this early in the game, I see!