Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I do not like anime but I feel bad about opening a game while one was still filling.

I read the OP but I'm bad at writing so don't expect much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandicap posted:

Oooh, a whole lotta names I don't recognize. Who's new, and who do I just not know?

Hi I'm RF

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Natural 20 posted:

Long ago there was a great and fearful mafia player.

After wandering the scum plains for many years and foiling both town and mafia alike he wandered into the wastelands never to be seen again.

Until now.

Drawn by the lure of trashy anime he has arisen once again and foolish be those mortals who think that they may best him, for they shall know the power that is.

Natural 20.

Who's the player? Also don't sign your posts

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Toalpaz posted:

Sorry you rolled scum.
##vote Sci

Going to side with my good friend toalpaz
##vote sci

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SolusLunes posted:

A confession this early in the game, I see!

Wow that isn't what I said at all, I'm pretty sure that's illegal

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’ll watch studio ghibli stuff with my kid but that’s as far as this anime train goes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Today is my thanksgiving so I’m going to be busy talking to my turkey like Bob Belcher all day fyi

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Scientastic posted:

I'm sort of working on the assumption now (based on hovering around -2 for a significant part of the day) that I am going to be the preferred execution target today, which is fine, it happens when you get in people's faces and generate content, to be honest I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Ok mine was just a joke vote but now I'm fine keeping it there

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just can't take a "woe is me" post like that seriously

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tbh between thanksgiving and the Pokémon game ending I haven’t paid much attention here. Will switch to avoid a no lynch idc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

You guys do know you can tell us you're gonna vote and then go ahead to actually cast said vote in the same post right, we don't need a break to mentally process the proclamation here

Don’t you sass me bif