Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

These are pretty hosed up, I'll spoiler them so people don't have to look at them if they don't want

Oh holy hell, this one please. It sums up our 2020 existence quite well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

RickRogers posted:

Oh holy hell, this one please. It sums up our 2020 existence quite well

OP's updated- your request was before the cutoff.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Athanatos posted:

New submissions are closed.

If you have posted in this thread before this post, you will get the one you've selected. Give me some time! I gotta fight with radium every time remember!

If you posted but didn't select? I dunno, maybe you get one of Wolfman getting kicked in the nards. Wolfman's got nards.

Will leave the thread open for a few more days for people who have posted to pick something they want...before the Narding happens.

All the people editing and posting stuff, you loving rock. If there is anything SA account special I can do for you, let me know.

Thanks again for putting the work in on that end! :tipshat:
It was a fun time helping the forums become a sPoOoKiEr place (that's the only way the word exists in my autocomplete, and I'm okay with it).

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

OP's updated- your request was before the cutoff.

It's a Halloween miracle

:gbsmith:

Last Visible Dog
Jul 30, 2015

Oh no! Is it too late to claim a leftover spooky dog?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Athanatos posted:

If you posted but didn't select? I dunno, maybe you get one of Wolfman getting kicked in the nards. Wolfman's got nards.

If this is an actual option, I'll take it!

If it's not, then I'll take this one:

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

WOW I LOVE IT MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF THANK YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

hard counter posted:

sure i'll throw in for spooky av

maybe the distorted parts of the gif could be more eldritch/zalgo or maybe the teutonic knight could be replaced with something spookier or maybe something completely different, i'm open to variety

gonna be a busy week, but I'll try to get through as many requests as I can

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

that's excellent, i'll take it gladly

Silentlocke
Feb 13, 2008
Thank you kindly Snowglobe of Doom and Athanatos for my avatar!

Kitten Baubles
May 10, 2008
I posted a little while back before the cut off but think I was missed off the list, any chance of a spooky miracle?

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Thank you for the new av, I love it!

Musluk
May 23, 2011

loving beautiful!

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

nooneofconsequence posted:

maybe give her a skull or something idk i lost my beloved av to this and I'm sick of it!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Musluk posted:

loving beautiful!

That's my favourite new av in the thread.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I ride bikes all day posted:

Anyone want to do my Zippy avatar as one of the classic monsters? Skeleton, werewolf, vampire, frankenstein, zombie, etc? Whatever floats your boat.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

yesssssssssss

thank you!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

CommieGIR posted:

Id really like a new Gamera/kaiju gift for mine!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

:eyepop:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

HHahaha yessss! Thank you!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Just a quick bounce: The SA Store is currently broken and down due to the transfer of ownership.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

probably too much to ask... but... if you can put a nice skull over my avatars head that still wiggles..... with the eyeballs coming through the skeleton eye holes.....

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

CommieGIR posted:

Just a quick bounce: The SA Store is currently broken and down due to the transfer of ownership.

Yup, I'm still planning on giving people the av changes that made it in before my deadline.

Just waiting to see if anymore people pick. I'll close it tomorrow and run the rest.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Wendigee posted:

probably too much to ask... but... if you can put a nice skull over my avatars head that still wiggles..... with the eyeballs coming through the skeleton eye holes.....

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Athanatos posted:

Yup, I'm still planning on giving people the av changes that made it in before my deadline.

Just waiting to see if anymore people pick. I'll close it tomorrow and run the rest.

Thanks Athanatos!

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Athanatos posted:

I posted before the deadline but OP spookified my avatar after the deadline. Am I good? If not, can you tell us when the store comes up? Wanna get that spooky cat mask on this ugly puppet.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
I asked earlier in the thread, but does anyone have an idea for a good spooky NES avatar? I'm tired of mine even though it's already good for Halloween.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

The Protagonist posted:

Oh hey been gone a while, this looks cool!

If someone was inspired to halloween-ize my troll in some fashion that'd be swell.

Otherwise I'm finally going to have a new update for the Shade CYOA tomorrow, so anything whatsoever from/inspired by that would be really neato!

MackAddie posted:

Ok. I haven't changed my avatar since 2005. It would be great if someone could change my nerd pimp to a goth nerd pimp or something like that. I'm open to anything so feel free to ignore my current avatar completely as well.

This is a really cool thread idea. Lots of exceptional work here.

Thanks in advance.

Fumaofthelake posted:

Hello I've had the same barfing Ryu for like 10 years - maybe we can spoop him up

Fake edit oh god it's like 16 years

AHH F/UGH posted:

What will someone do with my already pretty spooky avvy??

Telemaze posted:

Can someone give me a different spooky NES avatar? Maybe an animated one? Not the grim reaper from Shadowgate though, someone already has him.

I love my Uninvited skeleton lady but she's been there for 12.5 years, time for a change.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

The flicker on that last one is really bad.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

gently caress yes that's awesome, thank you so much

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Telemaze posted:

I asked earlier in the thread, but does anyone have an idea for a good spooky NES avatar? I'm tired of mine even though it's already good for Halloween.

Anything here? I'm not that knowledgeable on NES stuff so I picked some things out based on looks.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Plastik posted:

I posted before the deadline but OP spookified my avatar after the deadline. Am I good? If not, can you tell us when the store comes up? Wanna get that spooky cat mask on this ugly puppet.

Yeah I'll get it.

Store should be soon, but I don't have an ETA. Jeff will make a big "Hey look at this!" announcement would be my assumption.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
My guy could use a clown nose I guess

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just boppin back to say thanks again, have a spooktacular season

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Last Visible Dog posted:

Ooh, I'd like in on the spooky times! Anyone have any good ghost dogs? Or perhaps dog ghosts?

knuthgrush posted:

Could I please have a spook? I have zero imagination and I'm not picky. Thanks a million in advance!

EDIT - actually i lied about imagination. i drew this avatar myself on a piece of real paper!

GashouseGorilla posted:

Please may I have a Halloween update to my Super Monkey Ball av?

In the same style would be nice, but if not then that's fine I just hope we can agree that Super Monkey Ball 2 is the best

Kheldarn posted:

Being Castlevania, my avatar is already on the Halloweeny side. That said, I'd like something skeleton army-ish, please.

and tweaked this one:

Telemaze posted:

Can someone give me a different spooky NES avatar? Maybe an animated one? Not the grim reaper from Shadowgate though, someone already has him.

I love my Uninvited skeleton lady but she's been there for 12.5 years, time for a change.

static:

or different monster from the same game:

The Postman
May 12, 2007

If nobody feels like brewing up my earlier request I'll gladly take this if nobody wants it! No text, if that's cool.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

h*ck yeah

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
These threads are always so cool. Amazing stuff. :spooky::spooky::spooky:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Loooooooooool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

oh my god how do i get this done... are we able to pay for avs again or is that still in motion.

thank you Schweinhund you are amazing.