Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Treguna Mekoides posted:

There's so many good ones, and I can't wait to see them all in this thread and giggle. However, the av/username combo on Mega64's is just impressive to me.

I feel shamed next to this.
It's an anime christmas tree, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Yes.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

This one right here

HOLY gently caress posted:

:lol: your username is great

D'awww, thanks. Y'all are makin' me blush.

Since I'm here, I should also mention that ChubbyChecker's av makes me laugh every time I see it because I imagine it's reacting to whatever's being quoted/posted.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

I Shot The Serif posted:

D'awww, thanks. Y'all are makin' me blush.

Since I'm here, I should also mention that ChubbyChecker's av makes me laugh every time I see it because I imagine it's reacting to whatever's being quoted/posted.

:tipshat:
:yosbutt:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I think there was (is?) Molotov Cocktease.

I remembered another one in that vein, Mazeltov Cocktail

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I just saw I Shot The Serif and let me tell you that is an excellent user name.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I like John Wick of Dogs. Does he go after people that harmed his human? Or a smaller, cuter race of pseudo dogs? The questions are endless.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Not an SA name, so I'm derailing my own thread, but since I recently posted about ChefBoyardeezNuts and can't figure out where else to put this...

As I mentioned in the OP, I work at a breakfast joint. We roast our own coffee, both brewed for service and for take-home bags of grounds. We just added a hazelnut blend, and it's called Dee's Nuts. I keep picturing our yoga-mom/Karen clientele asking for "oh, and can I get a bag of Dee's Nuts?" and our FOH staff trying to keep a straight face, and it makes me giggle.

More on topic, I never thought I'd like seeing a Nazi symbol in an av, but Adolf Glitter's name/rainbow swastika combo got a sensible chuckle out of me today.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

silence_kit posted:

TITTIEKISSER69

:tipshat:

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

It's the final bosses of Final Fantasy 3 (US) / FF6 (Japan) - most everyone just goes with FF6 these days

I'm pretty fond of sweet thursday's avatar - I wink back at it when I see it:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Maybe I dreamt it, but I thought I remembered someone with the handle 'Broseph Stalin'

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

They have since been banned, but Tiny Brontosaurus and their av would make me smile.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

pog boyfriend's name, avatar and logo are all individually delights, and are magnificent together.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

For the name that truly makes me shudder in disgust every time I see/think it, Knot my President.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Samovar posted:

For the name that truly makes me shudder in disgust every time I see/think it, Knot my President.

I truly wish I did not know the context for that term.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
...whats the context

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

...whats the context

Dogs penis' have a knot in the end of them so that it's harder to be dislodged when loving. The fanfic world has taken to this knowledge like a duck to loving and now have lots of 'fun' making benditoots or whoever go knotting.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Maybe it's been said before, but I am a big fan of user Leperflesh's av, referencing the time-honored tradition of people misreading their name and calling them "Leperfish".

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Memento posted:

I truly wish I did not know the context for that term.

Knowing that also made playing Death Stranding a lot more :gonk:. Stop saying Knot City. Please, Norman Reedus. I'm begging you.

iota subscript
Oct 26, 2010

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - ONE SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
A STRONG SLUT

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Knowing that also made playing Death Stranding a lot more :gonk:. Stop saying Knot City. Please, Norman Reedus. I'm begging you.

Great.

I hadn't made that connection.

Thank you for that.

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

Uncle Tom of Finland is one of my favorite mashup names.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nostalgamus posted:

Uncle Tom of Finland is one of my favorite mashup names.

lol

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Beer_Suitcase infrequently enters my orbit. A shame. I don't care what the words are in the post, I'm mesmerized by the avatar.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I just saw Who Is Paul Blart and boy do I appreciate that.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

My husband was just looking over my shoulder and got a good laugh out of Vincent Van Goatse, and I gotta say, that is a good one.
edit: whoops got the spacing in the name wrong

JacquelineDempsey has a new favorite as of 20:04 on Nov 17, 2020

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Not a username, but "Tekashi Six Nine: Dead Clown Honking" is one of the best thread titles i've ever seen.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Anybody got a screenshot of KRILLIN IN THE NAME OF's whole name/av/title situation? GOAT.

CapitanGarlic
Feb 29, 2004

Much, much more.

Pursued by bees posted:

I haven't seen Half of Dracula post in ages, but the name combined with the av and title text still make me chuckle every time I remember them. The avatar was, of course, half of Dracula's portrait and the title text was his "what is a man"-speech except it just ends abruptly mid-sentence.

Another fun one was someone's animated windmill avatar where the blades stood still and everything else was spinning. I don't even know why I found it so amusing.

I rushed in here nearly breathless to make sure that someone remembered Half of Dracula because that is a username/av I stopped to appreciate every time I saw.

Big appreciation for the subtle yet limitless energy of my dad as well.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

weezy kiss a dude is my favorite forever.

but i liked dad gay so what as a username. what happened to them? i didnt keep up.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hackers film 1995 posted:

but i liked dad gay so what as a username. what happened to them? i didnt keep up.

Turned out their dad wasn't gay after all

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hackers film 1995 posted:

He found out that if you huff enough duster, you'll become very racist. Find out for yourself at the Scarboil.com racism forums.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

As always with my ADHD (inattentive type), I can never remember my favorite thing when directly asked. I will say that WEEZY KISS A DUDE always tickled me, partially because they regged at a time when I was fully obsessed with lil Wayne, but the seasonal variations were SO FUNNY. Sometimes I still think of WEEZY HIDE A EGG and have to stifle my giggles in public.

E: just remembered that the combination of Pastry of the Year and their avatar is such insider baseball poo poo and also still very funny without context.

Bibliotechno Music has a new favorite as of 04:11 on Nov 19, 2020

Future Wax
Feb 17, 2011

There is no inherent quantity of driving that I can increase!
I always enjoy the not-quite-spoonerism of Honky Dong Country whenever I see it.

In the avs department, honda whisperer's makes me stop dead in reading posts to watch it for at least 30 seconds.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Future Wax posted:

I always enjoy the not-quite-spoonerism of Honky Dong Country whenever I see it.

In the avs department, honda whisperer's makes me stop dead in reading posts to watch it for at least 30 seconds.

It's posts like these that make me wish there was search on mobile :( I wanna see it too!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Has anyone mentioned the "King Kong of megadongs" custom title that some poster had for a while? Nude Bog Lurker, iirc? Because that poem still pops into my head ever so often.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

sephiRoth IRA posted:

It's posts like these that make me wish there was search on mobile :( I wanna see it too!

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Those are both great! Thank you!

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Future Wax posted:

The extra layer of fun is that the Wankel rotary engine, as seen in honda whisperer's av, was put into production in various Mazda motorcars and has nothing to do with Hondas.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Bibliotechno Music posted:

just remembered that the combination of Pastry of the Year and their avatar is such insider baseball poo poo and also still very funny without context.

At least one goon has tried to burn them for not knowing the difference between a pastry and a shrimp because of their av, too, which, :lmao:

Every goon knows the original confused poster was A White Crane who similarly has a shrimp-based at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bibliotechno Music posted:

As always with my ADHD (inattentive type), I can never remember my favorite thing when directly asked. I will say that WEEZY KISS A DUDE always tickled me, partially because they regged at a time when I was fully obsessed with lil Wayne, but the seasonal variations were SO FUNNY. Sometimes I still think of WEEZY HIDE A EGG and have to stifle my giggles in public.

God what were the other ones? I was talking to a friend a while back and we were trying to remember them all, apart from the two you mentioned we got WEEZY GLAZE A HAM and WEEZY DECK A HALL, what were the others