Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Karma Comedian posted:

Not a name but the "more like old _____less" every time oldpainless posts is one of my favorite gimmicks.

Also, Ugly In The Morning you posted a thread about planes (I think) and you started it with "Hi, I'm Ugly In the Morning" and I've thought about that sentence a lot

Hahaha, holy poo poo, I posted that thread like 8 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I bought a username cert for a joke last night but unfortunately the thread I was going to use it in was gassed before I got the code.

If anyone in here wants a shiny new username, PM me.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Hahaha, holy poo poo, I posted that thread like 8 years ago.

It was one of my favorite threads hah

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Ugly In The Morning posted:

If anyone in here wants a shiny new username, PM me.

if I hadn't just changed to this absolute banger

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Saw a “the floor is baklava” in the vote list when I was editing a thread title today. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them post but that is a top-tier username.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Empress Brosephine

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I can not believe I haven't posted in here about the "can't stop thinking about goose pussy" title. Maybe I refrained because I don't know the guy's username or have a screenshot of the title.

Or maybe someone beat me to it, I don't know.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

I think I saw him post an explanation of it recently, but because of the nature of the forums it could also have been years ago and I was backreading an old thread.

This makes me laugh every goddamn time (no username attached because I originally took this screenshot to share with a friend on Discord and leaving off the username felt polite for some reason??)

Everett False has a new favorite as of 04:10 on Nov 13, 2021

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Years ago I saw one that read something like, "I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST MY WORTHLESS THOUGHTS ON THE FORUMS 25 TIMES A DAY. I WILL DIE CHOKING ON AN ENTIRE POT ROAST"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Everett False posted:

I think I saw him post an explanation of it recently, but because of the nature of the forums it could also have been years ago and I was backreading an old thread.

This makes me laugh every goddamn time (no username attached because I originally took this screenshot to share with a friend on Discord and leaving off the username felt polite for some reason??)

As a former addict of the newspaper comics thread, I like your name and av. :)