Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
B)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
B. We do. not. loving. lose to these lowlife simians.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
oh my gently caress i just wrote a huge rear end thing and then somehow accidentally deleted it

lol diog is right, compose outside the post box, or pay the price. Motherfucker.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Lol if you're not making backups of your behind the scene notes

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I just powered through the old thread. How many threads does this game have? How many forums are you running this on? Was it just the one other party?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Compose your posts in google docs, it has a bbcode output add-on, so you just format your post like normal and then use the below widget to turn it into BBCode (you have to do images manually sadly, but still!)

https://workspace.google.com/u/0/marketplace/app/bbcode_converter/251202518499?hl=en&pann=docs_addon_widget

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Outrail posted:

I just powered through the old thread. How many threads does this game have? How many forums are you running this on? Was it just the one other party?

This only has this thread and the other one I linked. There's been a couple other iterations of the play by post goons. Other than that, it is a ~ mystery ~

There are fewer than ten active threads and greater than two.

Boba Pearl posted:

Compose your posts in google docs, it has a bbcode output add-on, so you just format your post like normal and then use the below widget to turn it into BBCode (you have to do images manually sadly, but still!)

https://workspace.google.com/u/0/marketplace/app/bbcode_converter/251202518499?hl=en&pann=docs_addon_widget

Never I will only use notepad

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

SniperWoreConverse posted:

This only has this thread and the other one I linked. There's been a couple other iterations of the play by post goons. Other than that, it is a ~ mystery ~

We will find them, and we will kill them.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Sometimes you only need to harden up and get the job done so you slap your snout a few times to prepare. "I haven't yet BEGUN to drink!" The patrons howl.
You snatch the pirate's booze and chug it, and then you chug your own. She throws her hands up in failure and backs away, so you grab your gun and bow and bow theatrically to the other pirates. They love it, except... fo rsome reasonyou can't qui te stand back upright? "Uuh... Toby?" The floor advances aggressively but is arrested at the last second.

-------------

Eventually you feel a sensation and realize you are still alive and have all the usual parts in roughly the same configuration they were before. After a period of time you come to understand these are sounds and they represent waves and flapping sails. This probably means the rocking motions are at least partially real. Fields of color gradually resolve themselves into images and you notice your eyes are open and you seem to be looking at recognizable objects -- your stuff. This must be your berth on the Three Winds, and she's underway, and unless the sun has started moving backwards or you're wildly off course she has been sailing for some time. That's a recognizable sign, although right now you don't realize you can't functionally distinguish between a good sign and a bad one. You slither over to a canteen and drink a small amount of fresh water.

-------------

Even later you remember(?) you're a little hungry, and usually can walk, so you risk trying to sit up. It seems you're not a barely-sensate hangover elemental after all. You carefully plod out of your cabin and make your way to the deck. It's night and the only crew are the first mate and one of the night watches, and they make tiny adjustments to the things that aim the ship while quietly chatting with Mary.

"The dead walk!"
"Eugh. Cut it."

Apparently you made quite an impression on that little pirate town, when the barkeeper congratulated you you replied with a reverberant belch. But Toby was somehow able to haul you out without problems, and your vassals dutifully stored away your stuff. The gun is a traditional style and was forged in the Islands, and while you don't have any ammunition it should be easy to get some there, if not particularly cheap.

The night winds are pleasant and the stars seem bright.

-------------

Corno's incredibly thorough, unembellished, accurate, and true account of the Spice Islands' lands and peoples seems broadly accurate, but it doesn't always match what the captain and crew tell you, at least not in details.

It's true that the Islands are a large and roughly crescent shaped archipelago in the furthest southeast of known lands. There are rumors of other places beyond, but everyone agrees that such a journey could only be undertaken by the most expert crew and navigators, and what reports there are are vague and confused. The king is regarded as exceptionally fair and wise, and governance is sophisticated and well-run, but there are some few malcontents like anywhere else. Excise is strict and contraband completely forbidden -- several kinds of narcotics, animals, and plants are impossible to import.

There are no rodents whatsoever anywhere in the kingdom, for example, not even a single mouse. A lot of what those pirates were drinking and smoking would have severe consequences, but things like the bottle imp and lantaka are fine. You and your vassals probably won't have any problems.

The Islands are rich in spices, and the secret to their cultivation is perfectly guarded. They also have several fine textiles, including spider silk and "byssus," so finely woven that a pair of gloves could fit into a walnut shell. They have few metals though, almost entirely focused on a kind of bronze which never decays or corrodes, even in salt water.

The captain and crew find Cannius' foreign ignorance a mix of amusing and infuriating. He describes the people as having many serious taboos and superstitions, friendly and welcoming, yet easily offended -- court officials are depicted completely bald, shaving their heads and faces in ritual subservience. It could be read that they are all slaves, but the crew insists it's for practical reasons only. The actual symbol of office is not baldness, it's a kind of enchanted gorget or collar which provides a bubble of fresh air underwater. It wouldn't work with ostentatious headgear or hairstyles and so functionaries go bald, even if they could otherwise breath water comfortably. They never hide their faces and anyone can clearly see that they're speaking with an official, and exactly which one.

If the Islands' beaches, rainforests, and mountains are in the notes, the old author seems to neglect that just as much of the kingdom is beneath the waves, with kelp forests and trenches and undersea plateaus. Half of the capital is in fact sunken. There are some volcanoes.

-------------

One thing Cannius chocks up to superstition is the nature of the King's Gates. The capital is large and covers several islands, but the only entrances are through these ceremonial gates. There are some actual walls between some of them, but in just as many cases they stand completely alone, practically in the middle of nowhere. According to the Islanders trying to enter without passing through a gate is fatally inauspicious and the gates represent conduits for mystical energy flows. Passing into the city through the correct gate is very important and you've got to carefully weigh your intent, who and what you're bringing in, and what you want to bring out.

On the other hand you doubt all this because "Crab Gate" implies that there is some form of elemental crab energy, which doesn't seem to mesh with your understanding of these things at all.

You consider the matter and decide to:
A:
Take this gate business completely seriously. It can't hurt to spend a few days figuring it out and going through the correct one. There could be some island spirits or something?
B: Humor the captain and his crew and let them pick whatever is the most appropriate one, it will hardly matter if you need to approach the city from some particular direction or not.
C: Disregard this mumbo jumbo. The captain is returning to his home village in the south, simply disembark there and head through whichever gate is closest.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
A, because magic is real even if it is also complete bullshit.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Be cautious even though it's probably hogwash

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Never I will only use notepad

I thought you learned your lesson when King Of Draggin rear end couldn't keep going on

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Anyone remember the damned curses?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
A) don't offend the locals of a sunken kingdom while we're sailing through

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
A

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Lux Animus posted:

A) don't offend the locals of a sunken kingdom while we're sailing through

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

A

So sorry Sniper I just found this and really enjoyed the first one so I'm sad I'm now only catching up.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
nah it's fine

One thing that delayed this update is several months ago I had a huge number of tabs with image searches exactly for if this situation came up. Like literally I ran across one specific pic that made the gates be a thing, but I didn't save individual files.

So I popped open the tabs and now all the results are different and are all rear end crap versions that suck, and I gotta try to re find the ones I want.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Just draw a mind picture, or a lovely MS paint picture.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
    The saliors explain that there are 23 gates:
  1. Storm Gate
  2. Wave Gate
  3. Sun Gate
  4. Crab Gate
  5. Mist Gate
  6. War Gate
  7. Monkey Gate
  8. Hearth Gate
  9. Forest Gate
  10. Kelp Gate
  11. Gold Gate
  12. Spice Gate
  13. Moon Gate
  14. Cloud Gate
  15. Coconut Gate
  16. Lava Gate
  17. Abyss Gate
  18. River Gate
  19. Forbidden Gate
  20. Fish Gate
  21. Doom Gate
  22. Flower Gate
  23. Lost Gate
Any gate may be auspicious to pass through, but the exact circumstances will vary. They all have a huge amount of lore surrounding them and in order to pass through some you would have to complete what could be dangerous challenges. They'll be happy to talk about any of them, but there's just too much work for anyone to sit here and describe each and every one back to back, so you should probably start off with the one which sounds most appealing to you, because that is already likely to be the correct one you want to pass through.

A: Vote for a gate to hear about it.
B: Humor the captain and his crew and let them pick whatever is the most appropriate one, it will hardly matter if you need to approach the city from some particular direction or not.
C: Disregard this mumbo jumbo. The captain is returning to his home village in the south, simply disembark there and head through whichever gate is closest.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

C R A B

:crab:

G A T E

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Volmarias posted:

C R A B

G A T E

:yeeclaw:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Cloud Gate

:2bong:

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Forbidden gate. Surely they wouldn't have a gate that nobody could pass through, so what's the deal with this one?

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Arcanuse posted:

Forbidden gate. Surely they wouldn't have a gate that nobody could pass through, so what's the deal with this one?

It's for a person named bidden, duh.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Lost Gate. Either they don't know where it is or the ending is thoroughly anticlimactic.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

AJ_Impy posted:

Lost Gate. Either they don't know where it is or the ending is thoroughly anticlimactic.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Volmarias posted:

C R A B

G A T E

The unassuming Crab Gate is very auspicious, because the crab is the guardian of reefs and the depths of the ocean, and often patrols far inland. One story about the crab goes something like this:

There was a crane who hatched a scheme to catch fish. He'd approach pools cut off from the sea and river with a proposition: that because their pool was drying out, he'd fly fish to safe waters if they'd only get in his beak. He even carried one across and back as a sign of honesty. The fish debated and agreed, and one by one the crane grasped a fish and flew away -- to a tree, where he ate the fish and dropped their bones to the ground. After all the fish were eaten he noticed the stalwart crab and offered this same arrangement.

The crab, being no fool, agreed, but on the condition that she would hold onto the crane's neck for safety. The crane, being a glutton, agreed and flew to his tree, but the crab's armor was too tough to be crunched by the crane and she used her mighty claws to force him to bring her to shore. When they landed she snipped off his head and proceeded on with a "harumph."

So Crab Gate is auspicious for people who intend to pledge or request protection, and the crab will bless those who act in good faith and mortally punish liars, the greedy, and connivers, and especially those who enrich themselves with murder. The crew thinks this would be a good gate for you on the basis that you're an obvious mighty noblewoman and have an important position in ensuring society is just, but on the other hand it is not a very illustrious gate and there may be others that are more suitable.

AJ_Impy posted:

According to Cannius' book, the date system used in the Islands is based off of the reigns of their kings, which isn't particularly unusual, but it's greatly complicated by the fact that quite a few were obviously mythological sorcerers who never existed outside of stories. Old events cannot be accurately dated to any specific era, although the Islanders disagree and scholars and historians can make their careers untangling history.

But many, many years ago the islands were much different, with some having not yet risen above the waves, and several were connected into one large island. In this ancient time, perhaps during the reign of Gajah Mada in the time of many wars, or maybe the cursed reign of the Cannibal King (and when he's mentioned there are not a few gestures to ward off evil), catastrophe struck. Earthquakes and tsunami afflicted every island and the land was changed forever. Almost all of the existing gates of the time were destroyed or severely damaged in the cataclysm.

The lost gate is, in fact, lost. Somewhere in the furthest southeast is a gate, and it's not known what it looks like or what its attributes may be, but it is the oldest gate and the only one that survived unscathed. Rumor has it that those who find the gate must pass some dangerous trial, and no one returns who has seen it. Or no one who has seen it and failed the trial has returned. Or those who have passed through never speak of it. People who have looked for it and utterly failed have come back unharmed.

It's one of those things where everyone knows someone who knows someone who knows about someone who knows it first hand, except for the captain. He claims to actually know someone who personally passed through, and thinks this could be a good choice, if you have the audacity to succeed. He won't spill any details about it unless you resolve to go through.

Arcanuse posted:

The location of this gate is known but it is absolutely forbidden for anyone to pass. Only criminals or pirates or law breakers would attempt it, and in the lore of smugglers literally every single one who went on to have a successful career or became infamous passed through and the ones that failed do to so were either killed by the guardian spirits or just didn't go through and didn't become notable. It's known that people with special authority can simply walk through unharmed. No one thinks this would be a good gate for you, but you can still attempt it.

Lux Animus posted:

Cloud Gate

:2bong:

Many people pass through the Cloud Gate and like Crab Gate and River Gate it is widely regarded as one of the most generally-auspicious gates. The clouds above this gate continually form and reform into patterns which are interpreted by oracles who live there, and they will interpret these omens for you in exchange for a small gratuity. This is the gate of all emissaries, diplomats, and messengers, and even simple mail birds are seen to fly across this gate even if their destinations are not near it. This would be a good gate if you're here because you have someone to talk to, or letters to deliver.

--------------------

The Islanders stress that it's important for you to bring all your stuff and all your people and animals through the same gate you pass through, failing to do this is inauspicious, so that may be something you want to keep in mind. After the crew explains the Cloud Gate, there's a bit of serendipity. A mail bird has reached you.

Nalini posted:

Dear Zlata,

Thank you. The expedition has been a success. We've discovered two rich sites, from different eras, and it's opened up a massive amount of work for the Guild. Your funding has furthered the state of the art. We've recovered many important artifacts and it's time for us to uphold our end of the agreement. I'll personally ensure your choice is delivered where you please:
    Site A, premodern, historic era. Unconfirmed dating.
  • Stele, fragmented. Motif 46C, sealing away evil. Light stone. 4' height, 2' square base.
  • Carved Mural. Snake motif. Dark stone. 16' x 2'
  • Eye gem. Spherical cut. 666 carat weight.
    Site B, ancient.
  • Ancient wall cladding. Fragmented, ancient era stone. 40' square.
  • Ancient toolset, includes toolbox.
  • Ancient furniture. 2 chairs type B, 1 low table type A. All pieces ancient metal.
Of course if none of this is to your taste we'd be happy to simply send the monetary value. These and several other items are to be auctioned off to fund our future excavations -- details can be found at any Guildhall if you're interested.

Looking forward to working with you again,
Nalini

Holeey poo poo. This paid off, any of these is obviously worth real money, at least an entire gold. You don't know what the types or motifs are offhand, but that can be easily looked up at an Archeologists' Guildhall.
You decide to:
A:
No poo poo you want a genuine artifact! That's status! Write back this very second with what you pick.
B: You are probably going to need a lot of money if Toby can get use of his arm back. Have Nalini send a bank certificate once the junk is auctioned.
C: Wait a few more days. There's no real benefit from deciding right now. Head to the guildhall once you make it to the Islands.
If you pick an artifact it will:
D:
Obviously go directly to your estate. You deserve the best, of course.
E: Have it sent to Auntie El. Show her you're doing good work for the family.

Hm. It looks like there's more than just this though.

PS posted:

There was a small wrinkle. Someone's stolen a valuable weapon from the Guild that would otherwise have been on the list. On the off chance you might be able to help, I've included what we know -- N.

Scrawled Note posted:

mwahaha!
I have taken your unearthed treasures! By the pale moon, i shall abscond with all you hold dear! Send Zlata my love :h:
-the phantom thief
Goddamn it. loving commoners.
F:
This... what is this?? Disregard it, none of your guys know what this is about and it's not your problem.
G: Of loving course you'd get roped into some kind of lunacy. Pale moon, get outta here. Send a letter to your estate and have your vassals find this moron. And while you're at it demand an update from Gerd, your steward.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I'd like to hear about flower gate. Maybe it's about beauty and it can fix our crippling disfigurement.

C Let's wait until some more cool poo poo is unearthed.

G Someone has insulted us. This is unacceptable. 'You will find them, and you will kill them.'

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Is there a gate for specifically coming to inquire about magic appendages and trade goods?

I know we're villains and all but we're not INTENDING to commit crimes just sell and buy things maybe make some contacts and get our faithful servant a new arm.

C

G

Toughy fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Dec 23, 2020

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Outrail posted:

C Let's wait until some more cool poo poo is unearthed.

G Someone has insulted us. This is unacceptable. 'You will find them, and you will kill them.'

:hmmyes:

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
tell us about the Coconut Gate

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
C
G

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
B - Carved Snake Motif Mural
E - Send it to Auntie El
G - Gross. Commoners.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

quote:

So Crab Gate is auspicious for people who intend to pledge or request protection, and the crab will bless those who act in good faith and mortally punish liars, the greedy, and connivers, and especially those who enrich themselves with murder. The crew thinks this would be a good gate for you on the basis that you're an obvious mighty noblewoman and have an important position in ensuring society is just

:stare:

Maybe... Maybe we should not choose the crab gate after all.

E: very disappointed that there is no :crabstare:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Outrail posted:

I'd like to hear about flower gate. Maybe it's about beauty and it can fix our crippling disfigurement.
you absentmindedly rub your face

something about the sea wind can make old wounds ache. No wonder the captain is retiring.

Toughy posted:

Is there a gate for specifically coming to inquire about magic appendages and trade goods?

vorebane posted:

tell us about the Coconut Gate

While hunting one day Ameta found a coconut, something never before seen, that had been caught in the tusk of a wild boar. Ameta, who was part of one of the original nine families who had emerged from bananas, took the coconut home. That night, a figure appeared in a dream and instructed him to plant the coconut. He did so, and in just a few days the coconut grew into a tall tree and bloomed. He climbed the tree to cut the flowers to collect the sap, but in the process slashed his finger and the blood dropped onto a blossom. Nine days later, Ameta found in the place of this blossom a girl whom he named Hainuwele, meaning "Coconut Branch". He wrapped her in a sarong and brought her home. She grew to maturity with astonishing rapidity. Hainuwele had a remarkable talent: when she defecated she excreted valuable items. Thanks to these, Ameta became very rich.

Hainuwele attended a dance that was to last for nine nights at a place known as Tamene Siwa. In this dance, it was traditional for girls to distribute areca nuts to the men. Hainuwele did so, but when the men asked her for areca nuts, she gave them instead the valuable things which she was able to excrete. Each day she gave them something bigger and more valuable: golden earrings, coral, porcelain dishes, parangs, copper boxes, and gongs. The men were happy at first, but gradually they decided that what Hainuwele was doing was uncanny and, driven by jealousy, they decided to kill her on the ninth night.

In the successive dances, the men circled around the women at the center of the dance ground, Hainuwele amongst them, who handed out gifts. Before the ninth night, the men dug a pit in the center of the dance ground and, singling out Hainuwele, in the course of the dance they pushed her further and further inward until she was pushed right into the pit. The men quickly heaped earth over the girl, covering her cries with their song. She was buried alive, while the men kept dancing on the dirt stomping it firmly down.

Ameta, missing Hainuwele, went in search for her. Through an oracle he found out what had happened and what he must do, then he exhumed her corpse and cut it into pieces which he then re-buried around the village. These pieces grew into various new useful plants, including tubers, giving origin to the foods people have enjoyed ever since.

Ameta brought Hainuwele's cut arms to mulua Satene, the ruling deity over humans. With them, she built for him a gate in spiral shape through which all people must pass. Those who would be able to step across the gate would remain human beings, although mortal. Those unable to pass through the threshold became new kinds of animals or ghosts. Satene herself left the world and became ruler over the realm of the dead.

This story ties together several of the gates and it pretty much comes down to:

Flower Gate is very mystic and mysterious. According to one cosmology the entire universe is in the form of a plant or tree, all the different people originated from different parts of this plant, and from the scent of its blossoms certain spiritual beings continually condense like dew. There are a lot of stories of people attaining incredible spiritual powers while meditating under scented bows, or near fragrant lotus ponds.

This is the gate of sages and of people seeking profound wisdom and perfection. The tract Kumra gave you, The Lightning-Cutting Perfection Thread, uses some of the same imagery, but in that scroll it seemed metaphorical. You might have been mistaken, it could be literal.

Trade Gate is the opposite. It's far more grounded and mundane. This is the gate that is best for people seeking wealth, valuable items, and mutually beneficial agreements. Those who want to buy or sell goods prefer to enter this gate to ensure the best prices.

Coconut Gate is the best for bringing prosperity, joy, and peace, because the coconut is an important source of many foods, including wine. It's traditional for the people who pass this gate be given coconuts and other provisions and the king ensures these stocks are never depleted no matter how many people cross.

------------------

You decide not to reply to Nalini too soon, but you do send a letter to Gerd with instructions for your vassals and asking for an update about the estate. Obviously your guys will be able to deal with a simple thief, and besides it's good practice to stay on the right side of people who can get you access to incredible priceless riches. Plus you don't want them getting too soft drinking reindeer milk and putzing around looking at crop rotations like indolent peasants.

The captain indicates it will be a little more time until you reach the Islands still.
A:
You've heard enough to make your decision on which gate to enter the capital through. ⏩ and get dropped off there.
B: Eh, these 8000 gates are kind of interesting after all. You have questions about others.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Monkey gate?

Insulting there's no dragon or lizard gate but we do like doing monkey things like stealing and fighting so maybe this is the one for us.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
According to Cannius' guide there are 100% actual real dragons living in the wildest parts of the Spice Islands. But there's obviously crabs and monkeys and fish so who knows why lizards or birds or boar didn't get their own gates.

Monkey Gate is famous for being the place the monkey king Son Goku found his iconic pants. This is the gate for people who want to cultivate bravery and honesty, or the speed and dexterity common to monkeys. But it's not entirely without risks because the monkey is known to be greedy and gluttonous, and close by are shrines to the tiger -- which is the paragon of strength, but who's vice is wrath, and the deer -- which represents grace, but also lovesickness. Sometimes people come away from Monkey Gate finding they have been tricked in some way.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Trade gate seems the best fit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

:yeeclaw: gate