Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I used to laugh at that idiot Ben Shaprino or whatever for being short but guess what, the guy is an inch taller than me! Joke was on me all along. I am 5’6 which I never thought was short until the internet said it was. I have fit into a suitcase before and car trunks. My 2002 Toyota Corolla still feels like it was made for people somehow smaller than myself. It’s so low to the ground and I basically crawl into it.

Tell us your short stories. :rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm not quite 5 4 and I've always been glad because it means almost any guy is dateable yay.

I've also never felt short at all. :shrug:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Short people got no reason to live

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Ben Shapiro isn't 5' 7".

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Randy Newman says y'all suck

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'm 5' 11" and used to lie that I was 6' until I realized it was dumb because I'm still taller than average.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im a heroic grower

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I am short and I would like to be taller, so that I can get career promotions and be perceived as a leader man more.

One day when I have the money I wanna get the limb-sawing remote control bone-screw surgery done on my legs and hopefully my arms, probably in South Korea since it’s cheaper there than in America and plus they have way better surgeons that’ve been doing this procedure longer than other countries. I figure I can gain at least 4 or 5 inches in height before my legs start looking like they don’t belong with the rest of my body, maybe more.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
6'6" checking in

:cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

5'10" and 3/4ths provided by a science exhibit after thinking it was about 5'11" the longest time. Oh well, I can still call Ben Shapiro a shrimp and that's all that matters to me.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

6'6" checking in

:cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird::cheersbird:

careful mister, don't smack your head on the way in

whoops, too late :xd:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Ben Shapiro isn't 5' 7".

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

1redflag posted:

Short people got no reason to live

Tall ones too. Its very humbling really

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lol, what the gently caress am I looking down on here?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Short people walk around smelling tall peoples butts.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP this thread is poinltess because it will soon be filled with insanely insecure tall people who have to mention their height constantly to assuage their crippling feelings of inadequacy.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Ben Shapiro is like 5' 2" lol

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Average height here and doing alright

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

ben shapiro barely tops 5'

also this

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

OP this thread is poinltess because it will soon be filled with insanely insecure tall people who have to mention their height constantly to assuage their crippling feelings of inadequacy.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinz posted:

I'm not quite 5 4 and I've always been glad because it means almost any guy is dateable yay.

I've also never felt short at all. :shrug:

I didn't know you were a short-stack

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Are short men even people?

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
My wife is 4'11.5", which is a pretty funny number.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm a very short giant, can I post in this thread OP?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

how are these short people reaching the keyboard to post? are they standing on each other's shoulders?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Im like 6,1 or something which feels short even tho its more than average. I should stop hanging out with tall people I guess.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
I am actually three short people standing on top of each other and wearing a trench coat.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I’m like 5’10 or 5’11 maybe on a good day but I have a bunch of friends who are maybe a half inch or so taller than me who claim they are anywhere from 6’1 to 6’3 and insist that I must be taller than 5’10 lol

Woden
May 6, 2006

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

I’m like 5’10 or 5’11 maybe on a good day but I have a bunch of friends who are maybe a half inch or so taller than me who claim they are anywhere from 6’1 to 6’3 and insist that I must be taller than 5’10 lol

I’m like 5’10 or so but my brother who's easily 2 inches shorter than me says he's 5'10, so I just claim to be 5'8-5'9 whenever height chat comes up.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Let me tell you folks, being asked to grab things off high shelves all the time is no picnic

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Are you even considered a people of you're shorter than 6'?? Why you all so tiny?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm 5'6 1/2", which is short enough to be comfortable in an economy class airplane seat but still tall enough to reach most stuff.

Also, guys who are shorter than me are usually extremely good in bed.

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm 5'6 1/2", which is short enough to be comfortable in an economy class airplane seat but still tall enough to reach most stuff.

Also, guys who are shorter than me are usually extremely good in bed.

Thats exactly my height too

I'm deffo comfortable with my height but what I'm not OK with is all these people blatantly defying the very rules that were clearly stated in the thread title

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Yeah, this. It's amazing how many men overestimate their height. For instance, my dad claims to be 6 while my brother is somewhere between 5'9 - 5'10. They are the same height. Granted, my dad is in his 60's and has had surgery on both knees to replace cartilege with titanium. He has likely shrunk a bit over the years.

Also, greetings from the gas chamber.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Floodixor posted:

Thats exactly my height too

I'm deffo comfortable with my height but what I'm not OK with is all these people blatantly defying the very rules that were clearly stated in the thread title

I don't mind the giants personally.

They're taking after the guy on the right every time they run into the room. :lol:

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
6’6”

Size 15 shoes

3 inch dick

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
what's up you fuckin losers, 6'5" man-stud checkin in and tbh being tall kinda sucks

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jim Long-un posted:

what's up you fuckin losers, 6'5" man-stud checkin in and tbh being tall kinda sucks

It begins...

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Tall dudes & thin dudettes should form their own little support group where they whine about hitting their heads on stuff & having small boobs

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

The Voice of Labor posted:

how are these short people reaching the keyboard to post? are they standing on each other's shoulders?

Im actually three different short people, we take turns standing on each other's shoulders to reach the keyboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Valko posted:

Yeah, this. It's amazing how many men overestimate their height. For instance, my dad claims to be 6 while my brother is somewhere between 5'9 - 5'10. They are the same height. Granted, my dad is in his 60's and has had surgery on both knees to replace cartilege with titanium. He has likely shrunk a bit over the years.

Also, greetings from the gas chamber.

yup. my bf is geniunely 6'4-6'5 and he's taller than like 99% of people and im like 5'10 at most so it's real interesting when people are telling me how they're totally 6'3, it's true a doctor told them!(???), but they're hardly taller than me.

and by interesting i mean dumb and boring.