Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Mozi posted:

heh, check this - mine has 3-second skip protection!

Not having to carry a 16 pack of batteries around to replace every hour thanks to this feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Sucks trying to save up while on minimum wage. Heard they're raising it soon.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

poverty goat posted:

Digital distribution is a pain in the rear end. Every time I want to download a new game I have to log into irc, download the ftp list from the bot, find a server on the list that's still up and has a complete copy of the game, and then download it at 33.6 over 2-3 nights if all goes well. Then to install it i have to unpack all the .rar fles from dozens of individual zip files, then unrar the files to get the installer, which will play chiptunes for the next 5 hours while all of the media is unpacked. Thank God I can still just walk into circuit city and buy the game in a box.

https://youtu.be/puVYtkh-LO4

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
..............................buffering..............................

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
I'm not sure how to uninstall Bonzi Buddy

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Cobalt-60 posted:

Sucks trying to save up while on minimum wage. Heard they're raising it soon.

poverty is still around and there are still people hopeful minium wage will increase.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Think the point they were making is that no-one on min wage even thinks about saving up any more or has any hope it will increase buddy

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Have to keep messing with the tracking dial on my VCR to actually see anything!

Mzuri
Jun 5, 2004

Who's the boss?
Dudes is lost.
Don't think coz I'm iced out,
I'm cooled off.
Calling the number she gave you and hoping that her dad wouldn't be the one to answer the phone. And that she didn't just give you some random number.

"Yes hello this is Mzuri speaking, is... Uh, from school... Uh huh... Yeah... Uh, so is X home? Can I talk to her? Sorry?... Uh, It's about maybe going out sometime..."

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

!Klams posted:

I'm not sure how to uninstall Bonzi Buddy

trying to use the web but when i open ie the entire screen is free toolbars for some reason

Woden
May 6, 2006
Getting banned by Lowtax.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Woden posted:

Getting banned by Lowtax.

pretty sure if you watch his stream he can ban you from that.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

pixaal posted:

pretty sure if you watch his stream he can ban you from that.

Being banned from his youtube stream is not a problem.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

"I've just realised that my new Global Hypercolor™ T-shirt displays to everyone exactly how much of a sweaty heap I am, in fluorescent pink."

"There's three things on TV tonight that I kind of want to see, but they're all on at the same time. I can tape one of them while I watch another, but I'll just have to miss the third."

"I want to take some sexy pictures to give to my new love, but that means I'll have to get them developed somewhere and the person behind the counter is going to give me a Look when I come back to collect them."

Shardy
Jun 21, 2000
I'm a sticky snake!
CDs are like an hour long now, but blank tapes are only 45 or 50 minutes per side. I know there's 120-minute tapes, but Sam Goody doesn't sell them.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Coming up with a good sacrifice to ensure the gods' blessing on this year's crops.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Cobalt-60 posted:

Coming up with a good sacrifice to ensure the gods' blessing on this year's crops.

I'm glad I can just order high quality sacrifices off of Amazon these days.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Spazzle posted:

I'm glad I can just order high quality sacrifices off of Amazon these days.

with current shipping times I wouldn't last 3 goats I have ordered have arrived dead in box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woden
May 6, 2006
My PC is 5 years old, time to throw it in the trash and buy another one since it can no longer run anything.