Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Filled up my 850MB hard drive and gotta buy more Zip disks.

Batteries ran out on my Game Boy, now I gotta get another $2 for more.

Can't wait for my birthday ,when dad will drive me to the Toys R Us.

7 channels and nothing good is on...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
I am interested in a young lady, but we haven't been properly introduced yet.

It's barely worth keeping a horse, for the cost of feed and stabling.

Mother and Father died of cholera, and I am providing for my 5 younger siblings at age 14.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Barbarians have trampled my crops. Again.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Dot you hate it when you can't find a working pay phone?

And keeping phone books for multiple counties?

And waiting to call until daytime rates ended?

(What DID happen to all the pay phones?)

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
The only seats available are in the Smoking section.

There's a great song I heard on the radio, but I don't know the artist or title.

Waiting in line at the bank every Friday to deposit your paycheck.

Winter is so cold.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
I'm glad I count as in-state; this Penn State tuition is up to $6000/year. It'll be worth it, though; over their lifetime,a college-educated person will earn over a MILLION dollars more than someone without a degree!Especially if you get hired at one of those new dot-com places. they're hiring anyone with the computer skills out of college, paying them a lot, AND you get stock! I'm gonna be rich like those Microsoft guys!

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Quiet! The news radio School Closings report is almost to our school's number! I hope it's another snow day; last time I made a whole $30 shoveling. Bought a Bugle Boy and 2 NO FEAR T-shirts. Maybe this time, I'll make enough to buy another Game Boy game.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
The only jobs for a poor lad without family connections are being a farm hand or seeking your fortune at sea.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Sucks trying to save up while on minimum wage. Heard they're raising it soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Coming up with a good sacrifice to ensure the gods' blessing on this year's crops.