Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm fine with the Simmonds move, hopefully he's not quite as cooked as he's looked recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Brian Lawton I know.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pungry posted:

I've liked everything Zito has done for the Panthers... until now. This just seems idiotic to let go of Dadanov.

At that price I have no idea what the hell happened.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hand Knit posted:

The fourth pick, of course, was originally Toronto's but they traded it to the Islanders for Wendel Clark.

Holy. loving. poo poo.

I did not remember that, do you think missing out on Roberto Luongo hurt the leafs?

:negative:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol I still remember my dad getting shouting-at-the-TV furious over Jonsson's defensive gently caress ups his first couple years.

:unsmith:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Idgi, the guy made some massive big time lovely gently caress ups but he was 14.

Isn't the standard SA viewpoint that your brain isn't fully developed until you're almost 30, thus still a child that can't be held accountable?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Twin Cinema posted:

The Leafs used a first round pick on not Joe Sakic

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I thought Avery's stick waving in front of the goalie's face thing was pretty funny, too bad he was a huger douche off the ice than on even.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm a huge fan of the old Devils colors, hell yeah.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

My grandma was luc robitaille's housekeeper for a while and said he was incredibly sweet. She mentioned I played hockey too and he remembered a couple months later and gave her a signed jersey for me for Christmas.

I didn't even like LA but wore the gently caress outta that jersey.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Spelling Mitsake posted:

Maybe try Mutant Hockey League instead.

God dammit, you got me excited they remade it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Dr Zaius posted:

I still hate Hasek because of that 99 ECF and was pleased as hell when Dallas won the Cup purely out of spite.

gently caress, I'd subliminated that series.

Cujo with that .850 SP :smith:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Call Your Grandma posted:

haha i just remembered Glenn Healey got shitcanned :coolfish:

He was so, so loving bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Extraordinary!