Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Khudobin's gonna get 5x5 from a team with bad defense because PROVEN WINNER and not be the answer, I fear. But good for him, get paid.

I think any goaltender with a similar pattern of being good on perimeter and tips but beatable head on vs league average is gonna be just fine in the Dallas 1b role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

That Eakin deal is a nightmare, I don't know if anyone's dined out more on a Team Canada appearance in the modern era.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

If the main shade is Victory Green the new shade should be called Norm Green.

Also I like it but the Come and Take It flag is... not great.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

The Stars put together a bubble life/cup run documentary that's pretty good at charting the mental ups and downs of such a situation. A few notable omissions, but fully uncensored language wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TGgBurOrtM

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Occam's mirror, really.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Stepan costs 6.5 million against the cap but is only owed 2 million in real salary with all bonuses already paid; the only team that would still value that because he's got like a 30 pt ceiling is the other part of the trade, the Coyotes. Cheapskate saw cheap value when talking to cheapskate and that turned into a second round pick.

It is very bad and dumb and VERY very NHL.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Didn't expect Ottawa to vindicate me that quickly.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

hambone rules who cares how good he is, I want him

https://twitter.com/DallasStars/status/1346120466134691843

please have a working heart, joe

please get out of siberia, anton

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Wondering which already 27+ and signed forever to way overpaid vs. production deals got it, ending any contention we may have had.

Mainly hoping any of the two "Staff" that got it isn't Bowness or any of the other 55+ers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

*Tries stomped five times tri-state area cocaine*

Nah, I'm good.

Happy trails, Crow. Ya loud bro psycho. I love you.