Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

There is now a game where you have to guide an object through a dog's intestinal tract so it poops out the dog's butt. Please update your spreadsheets accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

(looking at the hit game Doggie Doo) How can we take this further?

vanisher

Executive: You're already in the dog house for pushing that crap monopoly for millenials idea last quarter. What are you going to pull out of your rear end this time

google THIS

vanisher posted:

Executive: You're already in the dog house for pushing that crap monopoly for millenials idea last quarter. What are you going to pull out of your rear end this time

"Ok, you know how dogs aren't very discerning eaters and sometimes swallow foreign objects, potentially leading to great pain, deadly digestive obstruction, and expensive and traumatic emergency surgeries?"

"Go on..."

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
i just don't know why we didn't go with Snakes and STDs, it scored well with th focus groups

RazzleDazzleHour

"make sure to put a "pffffffffffffft" sound effect right by the butt so that way there's no question that this is a game about making GBS threads out of your rear end"

Chrs

Theres a lot more poop related toys and games out these days than I remember there being when I was a kid

pseudorandom

Good, but it needs a piece of yarn that you have to snake through the whole thing, and then you need to pull it out by hand at the end.

Twenty Four

*places a doggy door at the end of the game board and calls it a day*

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Finally a board game in which I can live my dream of using a magnet to pull things through a dog.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Twenty Four

Literally A Person posted:

Finally a board game in which I can live my dream of using a magnet to pull things through a dog.

lol

take the moon

by sebmojo

vanisher posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a commercial showing a suburban mom cooking brownies and then molding them into the shape of dog turds while her kids cheer, logo flashes on the screen as they all sit in the kitchen and eat them while the family dog watches in disbelief

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

a commercial showing a suburban mom cooking brownies and then molding them into the shape of dog turds while her kids cheer, logo flashes on the screen as they all sit in the kitchen and eat them while the family dog watches in disbelief

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

google THIS

I'm trying to identify the items. Socks, a teddy bear, actual poop, uh...a bar of soap? A briefcase? And I'm completely stumped on the other two.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

I'm trying to identify the items. Socks, a teddy bear, actual poop, uh...a bar of soap? A briefcase? And I'm completely stumped on the other two.

All well known magnetic items

google THIS

A kid on the commercial yells "The dog ate my underwear!" so maybe that's the top left? Is the one in the middle homework? I bet it's homework.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Dog don't eat no homework. That kid just lazy af.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"The dog ate my homework," the young child tells the teacher. The teacher is disappointed, but unsurprised. But then the child continues, "But I retrieved it!" And drops a wad of partially digested, poo poo-covered paper on the teacher's desk.

FutonForensic

Adult Operation: Add some spice to the boudoir by using a magnet to guide a spermatozoon through a plastic uterus without touching the vaginal walls. Great for Valentine's Day

take the moon

by sebmojo

FutonForensic posted:

Adult Operation: Add some spice to the boudoir by using a magnet to guide a spermatozoon through a plastic uterus without touching the vaginal walls. Great for Valentine's Day

the word spermatozoon is making me chuckle heavily

----------------

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
spermatagoon :ironicat:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
it's pronounced zo-on, not zune

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its intended for the german marked, okay?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Sham bam bamina! posted:

it's pronounced zo-on, not zune

Just let me have this one okay go-on

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
no dog ever looked that happy during an intestinal check up

Nosfereefer

just look at that idiot veterinarian! he doesn't know what the heck hes doing! what a fool, what an absolute rear end! even the dog knows how moronic that dumb veterinarian is, lol

take the moon

by sebmojo

Nosfereefer posted:

just look at that idiot veterinarian! he doesn't know what the heck hes doing! what a fool, what an absolute rear end! even the dog knows how moronic that dumb veterinarian is, lol

>mfw my fertility doctor mispronounces spermatozoon

----------------

Chrs

how long before they release a real life version of the mr hankey play set

Heather Papps

hello friend

BOARD GAME GEEKS

do not purchase the anal gland expression expansion. the glands are far from realistic and the fluid is frankly embarrassing. stick with the vetranarion training model A-GLAND EXPRESSPAL it remains the gold standard, to this day.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Heather Papps posted:

BOARD GAME GEEKS

do not purchase the anal gland expression expansion. the glands are far from realistic and the fluid is frankly embarrassing. stick with the vetranarion training model A-GLAND EXPRESSPAL it remains the gold standard, to this day.

I mean, I know the A-GLAND EXPRESSPAL is a great product but I need something more suited to my 6 year old who is currently really getting interested in the dog's butthole.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Literally A Person posted:

I mean, I know the A-GLAND EXPRESSPAL is a great product but I need something more suited to my 6 year old who is currently really getting interested in the dog's butthole.

i will pm you a link for an etsy store that specializes in EXPRESSPAL to paw patrol conversions. what is their favourite pup?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Heather Papps posted:

i will pm you a link for an etsy store that specializes in EXPRESSPAL to paw patrol conversions. what is their favourite pup?

That's amazing! This is a Rocky household. :hai:

google THIS

Someone: She's in labor! Is there a doctor here?

Me: (getting out my magnet) Everyone stand aside!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

google THIS posted:

Baby charged negative gonna have to flip this bad boy around.

take the moon

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

----------------

Chrs

my favourite part is the dog is farting in the vets face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"The dog ate my homework," the young child tells the teacher. The teacher is disappointed, but unsurprised. But then the child continues, "But I retrieved it!" And drops a wad of partially digested, poo poo-covered paper on the teacher's desk.

luckily, i got it while it was still in the dog's mouth, hardly damaged!