Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

correct politics haver
...weed...

paging EPG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

correct politics haver
...weed...

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1389357014438928384

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

You need to click the icon.

I don't feel like looking, how many Loss edits are in the comments?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Cthulu Carl posted:

I don't feel like looking, how many Loss edits are in the comments?

replies are surprisingly all very tame

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Simple Cool Automatic Money

https://twitter.com/motherboard/status/1389404414314749962

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Oh neat, are we back to bespoke cryptocoins being advertised as "legitimate ponzis" where people are just gambling on not being left holding the bag

Dongicus
Jun 11, 2015

miscarriagely babby

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

tinstaach posted:

Oh neat, are we back to bespoke cryptocoins being advertised as "legitimate ponzis" where people are just gambling on not being left holding the bag

That's every cryptocurrency. Even the ones that have "actual uses" have no real source of monetary value other than "hopefully you can sell it to someone else for some USD"

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Gamergaters picked up "based" from Lil B and applied it the way channers were forming nicknames for people, like that guy from the bus fight who was Epic Beard Man; they called Christina Hoff Summers (who like Steve Bannon and Milo Yiannopolis saw GG as a fertile recruiting ground and made some public shows of support for it) "Based Mom", for example. This bled over into the nascent alt-right, and is why Kyle Chapman used to be commonly known as Based Stickman.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/tmorello/status/1389283291665031175

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

I'M ONLY HERE TO BE AN ASSHOLE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BY READING ANYTHING I POST

ASK ME HOW ANGER MANAGEMENT THERAPY IS GOING YOU PIECE OF SHIT

get his rear end Tom

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

Emergencies that arenít real: the one that killed more than half a million Americans

Emergencies that are real: the guy this mayor made up and is now very mad at

Victory Position
Mar 15, 2004

smarxist posted:

i always wondered how "based" migrated from Lil B to the corniest white people alive

because Lil B was scraping pictures of feet sent to or requested by him in DM, the corniest white person thing you can do

dimhue
Mar 5, 2017

Miscarriage is a genuinely awful tragedy far too many women have to suffer through, but jesus christ imagine telling this story of personal grief and tagging it #ConservativeInfluencer

absolute psychopath poo poo

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

conservatives are the only ones who care about dead babies, those liberals are only sad because the government got a free abortion and not the other way round

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

dimhue posted:

Miscarriage is a genuinely awful tragedy far too many women have to suffer through, but jesus christ imagine telling this story of personal grief and tagging it #ConservativeInfluencer

absolute psychopath poo poo

Imagine having a miscarriage and only getting 33,337 views

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

lmao

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008
This space intentionally left blank.

could be worse you could be getting merely 5507 views

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

https://twitter.com/Xenos_RIFS/status/1389512468884606977

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

CRT seems to mean any discussion of racism at all

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i thought james lindsey was one of those college republican losers liek charlie kirck but the mother fucker is 41 years old

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

on the other hand this made me check Charlie Kirk's age and I can't believe he's only 27

https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/1087584893817651200

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

brugroffil posted:

CRT seems to mean any discussion of racism at all

funny how that works out!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

Rocketways drifter

has this dumbshit never heard of a freight train?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

he really thinks that taking a 3000 mile trip by driving a car is better than the same via train.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

Rocketways drifter

Flesh Forge posted:

he really thinks that taking a 3000 mile trip by driving a car is better than the same via train.

he's a political scientist (i.e. an idiot) so yes

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

but you basically can travel all around Europe via train. Iím looking at that image and donít know where I would be stranded if you said my only means of travel is by rail.

lmao I used to think America was too big for a similar rail system and this image has actually changed my mind

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

just checked and you can get from Georgia to Belgium through a series of trains lol

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

https://twitter.com/MikeHowton/status/1389533915371778049
Pretty sure this guy thinks a train is a horse.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

You need to click the icon.

Ah yes, those pesky last minute sales conferences that spring into being with next to no notice and exist in a city that is somehow a two hour flight, a 6 hour car drive, or a multi-day train trip because that is a location that exists in reality.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1389579668219641858?s=20

Sweetgrass
Jan 13, 2008

Calico Heart posted:

but you basically can travel all around Europe via train. Iím looking at that image and donít know where I would be stranded if you said my only means of travel is by rail.

lmao I used to think America was too big for a similar rail system and this image has actually changed my mind

the part that owns is that even if you account for all the bodies of water being space where you can't/wouldnt build rail it still maps out near perfectly because the combined square mileage they represent doesnt actually have people living in it and is just uninhabited land in places like montana and our deserts, we really have no reasonable excuse

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"...and we sent them to the nursing homes! In the middle of a pandemic!"

i tried to book a train trip once, from florida to rhode island. i could've flown back and forth a dozen times for what it cost for an amtrak ticket. it's 100% a rich people way to travel in the US if you're going any further than like...a handful of miles.

Providence to Boston? No problem. Miami to Providence? Bend over and bite the pillow, this is gonna hurt.

Victory Position
Mar 15, 2004

he seems to think that all freight is flown around, which, if that's efficiency to him, lmao

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The dumbest mouth-breathers on gods green earth replying that he's defending the CIA

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

https://twitter.com/AmbikaNanda5/status/1388938723715207168

what if running water but too much

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

as bad as covid hit the US, holy poo poo it's going to kill a lot of people in India

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Flesh Forge posted:

as bad as covid hit the US, holy poo poo it's going to kill a lot of people in India

These people probably think that masks are probably a Muslim plot to weaken India so they can steal the rightful Hindu temple of the Taj Mahal anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 15, 2004

TinTower posted:

These people probably think that masks are probably a Muslim plot to weaken India so they can steal the rightful Hindu temple of the Taj Mahal anyway.

a deeply cynical part within me rings out with a dull, familiar tone, "the American media is reporting extensively on the death toll in India to extensively wash away the mismanagement of the pandemic by the federal government and the actions of the governors and their legislatures in the United States"