Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

LOL this dumb bitch literally did not have to die LollIOL!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

2024 election is going to be such a bloodbath lmao

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1426957776996155395

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

did you mean 2022

Victory Position
Mar 15, 2004

I've changed my mind

baw, if you drone strike the man in this video,

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

a fatguy baldspot posted:

did you mean 2022

yes but no one will take it seriously or even react to whatever happens in the mid terms, it's traditional

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Iím not sure why it would matter, itís been a decade since people really cared about Afghanistan

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I think you will find suddenly a lot of people across the whole political spectrum suddenly care very much

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This is how QAnon followers are created.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

CharlestheHammer posted:

Iím not sure why it would matter, itís been a decade since people really cared about Afghanistan

2 decades*

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Jimmy Dore Show, starring Jimmy Dore. Produced by Jimmy Dore and filmed on location in Jimmy Dore's garage.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

military analyst michael tracy weighs in

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1426681486951030786

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/winniewinthorpe/status/1426875745071206403?s=21

that dril "you do not, under any circumstances, 'gotta hand it to them'" tweet is getting a lot of traction these past few days.

New TERF/incel/Taliban alliance shaping up well
https://twitter.com/slightlyatsea/status/1426927100855005193?s=20

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Private Cumshoe posted:

I'm not sure there are any human beings who can explain "why that is" that was one hell of a nonsensical nonsequitur lol

I mean, I haven't studied the positions of the Taliban in detail, but I feel pretty safe venturing that their views on trans women are pretty bad. The simple answer is "yes, they are also transphobes" and possibly urge the tweeter to reflect on why it is that they're siding with the Taliban.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Fully Automated Luxury Space Dog

Taliban know what a woman is because she is veiled, duh.

multijoe
Oct 15, 2007

I'm genuinely trying to understand this chain of thought. Do they think the Taliban or an incel shooter would leave a trans woman unmolested because they're 'actually' a man? Extremely abberant brain functioning

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Fully Automated Luxury Space Dog

Taliban would leave trans woman unmolested because she belongs to her father or husband :colbert:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised

multijoe posted:

I'm genuinely trying to understand this chain of thought. Do they think the Taliban or an incel shooter would leave a trans woman unmolested because they're 'actually' a man? Extremely abberant brain functioning

They have exactly the same worldview but for minor cosmetic details

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

multijoe posted:

They're saying the Taliban and incels are more feminist than anyone on the left, because the greatest measure of how feminist a person is is how much they hate trans people. That's it.

Basically the same train of thought as people saying they're not white supremacists but they also have real strong opinions about the great replacement and reverse racism and whatever.

They virtually agree with Hitler, and are socially conscious enough to know that that's generally frowned upon, but nowhere near enough to actually engage with their own views, so they erect a thick foam of rationalization to cower beneath. Actually, if you follow this paper-thin, spurious logic, you'll see it's actually the not-Hitlers who are the real Hitlers, because they recognize black/Jewish/trans people as human, despite how it threatens my existence.

Zulily Zoetrope has issued a correction as of 19:06 on Aug 15, 2021

Victory Position
Mar 15, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Taliban would leave trans woman unmolested because she belongs to her father or husband :colbert:

do you have to rechain yourself to a guy before you can transition? there's a lot of questions being raised here about the Taliban,

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

enter CUMSHITXMAS19 at check out at www.cumshitter.com for a FREE 5 basis point discount on management fees!!!!

if you know how to update coupon codes on squarespace please PM me!!!

i like how they think they sound smart using these terms they made up like "social universe" but it just makes them sound like they're in a cult and following their programming to reject ideas from outsiders

also the i don't speak German crunchy Covid episode on these two dunces was pretty good

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs of siren songs
To oohs to ahhs to big applause
With all of my anger I scream and shout
America, I love you but you're freaking me out

Biscuit Hider

multijoe posted:

https://twitter.com/WinnieWinthorpe/status/1426937086255456258?s=20

I think what they're trying to do, or claiming to anyway, is make some argument about how women can't transition out of sex-based discrimination and how the Taliban would treat trans men the same as they treat cis women. I'm not entirely sure how it all holds together since it still sounds like a Taliban problem rather than some kind of argument for gender essentialism.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

another chud state rep decided it was a great time to hang out at the ICU for a while:

quote:

WASHINGTON, N.C. (WNCT) ó NC Rep. Keith Kidwell, who serves District 79 and Beaufort County, announced on Friday that he is in the hospital after his wife was diagnosed with COVID-19. It has since been learned both have been diagnosed with the coronavirus.

Kidwell has been vocal about not wearing a mask. He is the chief sponsor of House Bill 572, which would not allow Gov. Roy Cooper to issue an executive order to require vaccination. The bill passed the NC House in May but has not moved further in the NC Senate.

https://www.wnct.com/health/coronavirus/nc-rep-keith-kidwell-says-hes-in-the-hospital-after-wife-diagnosed-with-covid-19/

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/Porkchop_EXP/status/1426986742113054721

Dongicus
Jun 11, 2015

could you please just post something funny instead of cateloguing this boring poo poo from your epic covid deaths j/o folder

Dongicus
Jun 11, 2015

r£tard 5435343 has got the covid. Lol!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

I feel thatís an ironic thing coming from you considering your weird posting habits

Dongicus
Jun 11, 2015

Mr Interweb posted:

i predicted a few days ago that a rightwing radio host would die by the end of the week. it appears i was right, but got the wrong guy:

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1423785399940440071

ah well, you take what you can get :shrug:

looks like he needed a change of lung, more like

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Dongicus posted:

could you please just post something funny instead of cateloguing this boring poo poo from your epic covid deaths j/o folder

but...but that IS funny :confused:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Dongicus posted:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow you know you shouldn't laugh at these sort of things. what the gently caress is wrong with you?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Posters vocally disbelieving in covid and then dying from it is in fact the most distilled case of internet social warriors self-owning this thread has ever seen, and itís very explicitly people like these who are prolonging the pandemic and killing others so I wouldnít act all holier than thou about it.

Dongicus
Jun 11, 2015

Mr Interweb posted:

but...but that IS funny :confused:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976590 here, for u

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I guess we just got to weather through your posting mania spree

Dongicus
Jun 11, 2015

RyokoTK posted:

Posters vocally disbelieving in covid and then dying from it is in fact the most distilled case of internet social warriors self-owning this thread has ever seen, and itís very explicitly people like these who are prolonging the pandemic and killing others so I wouldnít act all holier than thou about it.

i want them to make a single joke anyway heres the megathread for u https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976590

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

While your melting down you could try telling a joke

Dongicus
Jun 11, 2015

CharlestheHammer posted:

While your melting down you could try telling a joke

please take it to the new megathread for cateloguing each new funny covid death https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976590

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dongicus is right, as much as it pains me to admit it. It might be funny when it just naturally pops up in the news, in that dark irony sense, sure. But when you actually actively spend time to find more chuds epically owned by corona, and then even try to own them further with your amazingly witty put downs on facebook, it becomes really weird. Like, drat, imagine posting on facebook and linking here to your facebook posts. It's even sadder than posting your own tweets. Get a grip, people.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imo it is funny when people who say covid is a hoax or that vaccines are bad die of covid

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Paladinus posted:

Dongicus is right, as much as it pains me to admit it. It might be funny when it just naturally pops up in the news, in that dark irony sense, sure. But when you actually actively spend time to find more chuds epically owned by corona, and then even try to own them further with your amazingly witty put downs on facebook, it becomes really weird. Like, drat, imagine posting on facebook and linking here to your facebook posts. It's even sadder than posting your own tweets. Get a grip, people.

lamao

posting dying chuds owns, sorry not sorry

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Literally the only positive news in this thread is antivaxxers getting owned, if you really want max doom all the time you can go hang out in the Climate Change thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

To me itís a different vibe from people posting death in the GBS schadenfreude thread because they like got hit by a train or whatever. People actively spreading disinformation about the pandemic to score political points, only to die from it, maybe isnít funny but itís such a Classical Greek form of self-ownage that it deserves to be shared and scorned.

Itís not funny when like Joe Schmo dies from covid, even if he voted for Trump in 2016. But these loving ghouls deserve it.