Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I'm thinking some sort of chip but I got nothing beyond that. I'm watching the Gilmore Girls on Netflix right now and this will be eaten while watching that if that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hot Fries, friendo. Hot Fries.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

They got like loving 3 varieties of Twix now.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Or maybe some Munchos cause they're two dollars only.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
skor bar

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
gardettos

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

one of those spicy pickles wrapped in plastic, a can of dog food, and a 40oz of King Cobra

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Those burritos that are both really good and really lovely at the same time.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I hear Rap Snacks are pretty good

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

mind the walrus posted:

They got like loving 3 varieties of Twix now.

They brought back the Cookies n Cream Twix like it's some brand new 2020 invention and that poo poo was in the 90s. gently caress Twix's lying rear end!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Chief McHeath posted:

They brought back the Cookies n Cream Twix like it's some brand new 2020 invention and that poo poo was in the 90s. gently caress Twix's lying rear end!

gently caress man give me my PB Crisps again

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I hear Rap Snacks are pretty good

I will not buy Rap Snacks until they bring Gucci Mane back into the fold.

And they do Rap Snacks Ramen now too.

I'ma get me some them Boosie ramen noodles.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

God drat I just saw where it said "APPRECITE THE GOOD TIMES" and hell yeah enjoy that spicy ramen, I can't wait to get it.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles are good as hell too you could get those with a hot dog or a Tornado off the roller grill.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Leaving the gas station now. Just got some bbq lays and a cherry coke. Its a friday night watching gilmore girls. No need to get crazy.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Leaving the gas station now. Just got some bbq lays and a cherry coke. Its a friday night watching gilmore girls. No need to get crazy.

Are you like 50?

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
You shoulda got some cheetos popcorn, that poo poo is tasty af.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

you didn't say anything about slim jims, or tijuana mamas, or big mamas

so I feel like some mistakes were made here

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ALSO I heard that the secret behind McDonald's Sprite and Coke being so much better than everywhere else is that they chill the C02 lines, so if you find a gas station that does that, their fountain drinks will be absolute king poo poo. You're more likely to find it in mom 'n pop stations than chains. The local spots are often family owned so they're just like, and income stream, but the corpo gas stations have to min/max every fraction of a cent for number so they don't chill the lines.

Regular rear end Fritos are also a good chip option, hth OP.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Are you like 50?

In my soul yes

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

WTF is this poo poo bbq lays are like the worst chip ever made. "KC Masterpiece BBQ" just turned into "Barbeque" because they were so poo poo and neither KC nor Masterpiece wanted to have any fucks to do with that. Shameful rear end chip choice OP.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

No Andy Capp’s Hot Fries?! For shame, OP

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

extra row of teeth posted:

No Andy Capp’s Hot Fries?! For shame, OP

the only place in town which stocks them is like 3 miles away.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Chief McHeath posted:

Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles are good as hell too you could get those with a hot dog or a Tornado off the roller grill.

also this, yes indeed. I fuckin love Tornados, not just because it's a badass taquito but because it clearly represents innovation, making use of existing equipment and all

(my favorite hot dog is the jalapeno-cheddar. it's even better if it's been spinning for like 12+ hours)

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

honey mustard or smoked bbq sunflower seeds are really good to the point of actual addiction

pythagoras was wrong - it is not the beans but the humble seed which we should fear

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Sunflower seeds and banana.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Missed the funyuns train, OP.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I get the 7/11 dogs sometimes and just pile everything on them. Now because of COVID there's no sauerkraut or jalapenos or onions. Just the packet condiments. They briefly took away the chili and cheese machine but it's back now so there's that at least.

I had their 10 for $2 mini tacos the other day and they were pretty good with hot sauce on them.

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."

gleebster posted:

Missed the funyuns train, OP.

I like those flaming hot funyuns. Maybe even more than the cheeto version.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
pizzeria combos
can of monster ultra sunrise
flamin hot fununs if they have them, regular if not

e: nice, soundly beaten on the funyuns recc.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Get a chicken crispito and regret every moment after finishing it.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Gotta be an old person snack like werthers candies to accompany the Golden Girls

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Takis, bitch

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i miss these so much

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Holy gently caress do they even make these anymore

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Chicharrones

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
I like the hot sausages, OP.

Also those bag pickles are good too like that one guy mentioned

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
TABASCO loving SLIM JIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

you broke my grill posted:

Gotta be an old person snack like werthers candies to accompany the Golden Girls

Pursuant to this, who buys Riesens? Hard candies are the domain of the elderly so they ignore the Riesen, and I’ve never seen a young or middle aged person’s house that has a bag of Riesens in it. Everyone is ignoring this candy, I think because it’s not quite hard candy, not quite a chewable caramel; it’s this mutant thing that no one feels comfortable buying. They’re pretty good, but I’d never get a bag to have around, so who’s buying these things?

Anyways, get kettle chips and a roller dog.