Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

I'm having a bit of a poo poo day so maybe I can reevaluate my self worth and rally if I hear some kind words from an internet stranger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

a nice thread for a nice day

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Suck a dolphin's rear end with miracle whip!

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

wesleywillis posted:

Hey wesleywillis, the actual Wesley Willis once sang a song about my roommate to him over the phone. That's my Wesley Willis story, hope you enjoyed it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

wesleywillis posted:

tbf dolphins are known to be into some weird poo poo

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Happy Hippo posted:

Hey wesleywillis, the actual Wesley Willis once sang a song about my roommate to him over the phone. That's my Wesley Willis story, hope you enjoyed it

Goddam, I'm so jealous of anyone that actually got to see him live or otherwise encounter him.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer
After an increasingly bleak few years there is now a little feeling of hope.

Good thread OP, you are a good person.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Happy Hippo posted:

I'm having a bit of a poo poo day so maybe I can reevaluate my self worth and rally if I hear some kind words from an internet stranger

we appreciate you because your username gives us happy thoughts! thanks for all you do. you’re killing it

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Grump posted:

we appreciate you because your username gives us happy thoughts! thanks for all you do. you’re killing it

:unsmith:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Resident Idiot posted:

After an increasingly bleak few years there is now a little feeling of hope.

Good thread OP, you are a good person.

I just dang like people who have the capacity to feel hope. :hai:

Happy Hippo posted:

Everything you need to be the person you want to be is already inside you. But not in a dumb self-help way.

wesleywillis posted:

You craft a nice insult, wesleywillis.

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

I've been isolated for 6 months, please give brain chems

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Detective Buttfuck posted:

I've been isolated for 6 months, please give brain chems

Okay, so firstly when I saw there was a post in this thread and looked at who it was I immediately started cackling maniacally when I read your username. Second, I bet you actually smell pretty good. Not at all like a goon.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
This thread is wonderful and deserves to be stickied for all eternity.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sex Skeleton posted:

This thread is wonderful and deserves to be stickied for all eternity.

I really like your posting. I think you're actually pretty dang witty. But I can only keep this up so long.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Everything you need to be the person you want to be is already inside you. But not in a dumb self-help way.

:cool: thanks!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Literally a person is literally a nice person

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I love you all

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dear Watson posted:

I love you all

Great moxie!!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

This:

Made me literally laugh out loud.

:respek:

Thanks homie

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Good vibes in GBS tonight.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Good vibes are always to be had with LAP, a lovely person just spreading awesomeness, always.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I really like your posting. I think you're actually pretty dang witty. But I can only keep this up so long.

I bet you could do this forever. You are a great poster and clearly and even better person!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Hello, fellow Something Awful poster, Literally A Person :)

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
Hey chum

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Where am I?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

SUCK IT OP

and by suck it i mean please shower me with loving praise ty ilu

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
no

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I think you're a creative porpoise person LAP :unsmith:

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
I'm gonna compliment you LAP. So suck it. Your thread ideas and engagement has been a beacon in GBS for light hearted bullshittery and has been a boon to the forums. You are one swell person.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I like this thread and you are nice for making it!

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Literally fishing for compliments to boost my fragile ego and not even hiding it!

HOT4DREMELS
Aug 25, 2018

YES!!!!!!!
I don't even deserve a compliment. I'm hosed. I'm hell dog poo poo.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Literally a Person; figuratively a sweetheart.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Literally a Person; figuratively a sweetheart.

I used to find you actually pretty distasteful as a poster. Lately though, I don't know what happened to you but you've been ridiculously on point. Good jokes. Good posts. It's really nice to see.

Warls Comodori posted:

I don't even deserve a compliment. I'm hosed. I'm hell dog poo poo.

Of course you deserve a compliment! I. Love. Your. Shoes. :hai:

Shinmera posted:

Literally fishing for compliments to boost my fragile ego and not even hiding it!

I love your honesty!!!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I like this thread and you are nice for making it!

Of course I've told you this before but you are loving funny. One of the best goons to read on this website.

nullEntityRNG posted:

I'm gonna compliment you LAP. So suck it. Your thread ideas and engagement has been a beacon in GBS for light hearted bullshittery and has been a boon to the forums. You are one swell person.

It sounds gross but I'm engaged because I actually like you guys. You're still really nice for saying so. :kimchi:

queserasera posted:

I think you're a creative porpoise person LAP :unsmith:

I'm sorry, queserasera but I've never posted with you before but just posting here shows me you have a positive attitude and that's awesome!

Oh, DrowningInDreams. Your dragon ideas are awesome. The time you take to make us ms-paints and tell us cool stories about them is not wasted on deaf ears. I am still a HUGE fan of anti-natalist dragon.

esperterra posted:

SUCK IT OP

and by suck it i mean please shower me with loving praise ty ilu

This is almost too easy so I am going to avoid all the obvious "you're awesome" stuff (since we all know you're awesome) and just say that here in GBS you are an extremely positive influence and I think a lot of goons can use that kind positivity in their life.

Roth posted:

Where am I?

You're here, in this thread Roth wherein I tell you that you have a nice smile and are a nice person.

So many posters that I never have had a chance to talk with!! You're so friendly!! :3:

You Are A Elf posted:

Hello, fellow Something Awful poster, Literally A Person :)

Best looking elf of the bunch.

MakaVillian posted:

I bet you could do this forever. You are a great poster and clearly and even better person!

It's really charming how supportive you are!

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Good vibes in GBS tonight.

I love your username. It makes me think of an Italian-American Wizard of Oz and drat if that doesn't make me a really happy person.

Bronze Fonz posted:

Good vibes are always to be had with LAP, a lovely person just spreading awesomeness, always.

Bronzie. You are exceptionally sweet, a funny guy, and selfless. I can't think of a better combination. You know how I feel. :haibrow:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Dear Watson posted:

I love you all

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Literally a Person has made a ton of fun threads even if I usually lurk them. Thanks for helping me keep sane at work!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Literally a Person has made a ton of fun threads even if I usually lurk them. Thanks for helping me keep sane at work!

Here's my secret: When you make 45 tonnes of threads at least 1 ton are keepers.

Another goon where I feel like we cross paths all the time but we're never talking about the same stuff or engaged in the same conversation. So I will say this, your thoughts on broccoli in the raw vegetables thread were both poignant and thrilling.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bah humbug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BigBadSteve posted:

Bah humbug.

BigBadSteve, I know you don't believe in the spirit of LAP-day but I still think your a cool goon who posts cool things. :)