Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
Is the idea that standing completely square means he can throw either hand as overhand or jab?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

rideANDxORdie posted:

Wow Rothwell is so dark and edgy. There's just something dangerous about a man who isn't afraid to football punt you in the nuts 3 times

Rothwell is also dark and edgy because he has developed his own Sith character and has spoken about it at length

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

rideANDxORdie posted:

Is the idea that standing completely square means he can throw either hand as overhand or jab?

According to Bas Rutten, that's the exact reason to do it. Why Rothwell specifically does it, no one knows.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

If Ben Rothwell developed any sort of technique and stopped fighting like you just handed your friend the controller and only had time to explain which button is jab then he wouldn't be Ben Rothwell

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

LobsterMobster posted:

Fat Bear Week is ending with a bang as two big chonkers fight over the last salmon

Ahahaha

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

LobsterMobster posted:

Fat Bear Week is ending with a bang as two big chonkers fight over the last salmon

lol

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Amrikhani biting on every single little feint

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

barboza is so ridiculously cut at fw

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I'm really loving barboza, man is outlandishly fast and to my broke brain those straight rights looked like karate almost. You know like the basic thing they make kids march up and down a hall doing

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

29-28?

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Barbosa just does not get tired. He's the fastest sprinter in the sport, and he's got just as much snap 14 minutes in, even if he gets taken down or beaten up

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

barboza also looks nice with hair/facial hair.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Something seemed off with Edson though. His balance seemed out of whack. I wonder if he was hiding an injury or if amirhkanis footwork was throwing him off or if I'm just imagining poo poo.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Barboza looking way less one dimensional. Some venomous hands he was throwing there.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Hoping Marlon shows up looking super juicy and gases after one round again.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

A+ walkout music

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Nierbo posted:

Something seemed off with Edson though. His balance seemed out of whack. I wonder if he was hiding an injury or if amirhkanis footwork was throwing him off or if I'm just imagining poo poo.

I don't think it was this fight specifically, all his losses come from guys pressuring him because his footwork rotating off the cage is poo poo. It always takes him a while to circle out and get back into his stance

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Stealth Tiger posted:

I don't think it was this fight specifically, all his losses come from guys pressuring him because his footwork rotating off the cage is poo poo. It always takes him a while to circle out and get back into his stance

Ah that makes sense. He looked a little wobbly as he was resetting after a flurry i noticed. Although still a good performance overall. Like crepeface said, a lot less one dimensional.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Let the world know you're ready...what?

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Moraes is the underdog??

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

I need to hear him talk about his diarrhea

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Krillin looks weird with a beard

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Sandhagen taking some shots despite the good movement and range advantage

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Are you loving kidding me

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
wow drat

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
Fuuuuuuck

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
gently caress

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
Man what a card

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
SAND loving HAGEN. That was badass

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Dang yo

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

that was loving sick

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
What was that about a broken orbital?

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Holy poo poo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Glad the main card finally lived up to the prelims.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

wild rear end card. it'll be fascinating to see how dana goes out of his way to gently caress over aljo after this

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

The Automator posted:

Man what a card

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Great card

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

G-Hawk posted:

Great card

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Card of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
This was a card I had low expectations for and I loved every fight I watched.