Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Can we get a ship that’s jerkin’ it like :jerkbag:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Applewhite posted:

I wanna play this Lucasarts point and click adventure

...I’ve got an idea, will post it sometime later.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Applewhite posted:

I wanna play this Lucasarts point and click adventure

Creating new save file... Please don't close Big Dipper Hamburgers...

File complete! Now loading...

Ahh, space. The final frontier, the unknowable vast horizon, the limitless potential...

Track: The Smell of Sizzling Burgers

What a load of norphshit.

You are Applewhite, the Canid bartender of Big Dipper Hamburgers' most upscale bar. You've been working at the Galaxy's Greatest Burger Joint for roughly five years, now. You don't remember anything of your past before you were "hired". All you know is that you came here with a group of friends one night, had your memory erased at some point, and when you came to, you found out that they stiffed you with an exorbitant bill of over 100,000 credits. Without any way to remember your account details (let alone if you even had enough to pay it off), the owner, Gazzix, press-ganged you into working off the debt.

In that time, you've seen more than your fair share of crazy poo poo happen wherever the Dipper travels to. You're pretty sure no one else would believe half of it if you told them... And you're not sure if even you would believe the other half. Case in point (with apologies to Knot My President):

Tonight is the same as pretty much every other night: slow as hell. It's been hours since your last customer came drunkenly stumbling in, and you're still on shift for the next two and a half cycles.

>:ovr:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Dreadwroth2 posted:

We need a CYOA Applewhite's space bartending adventures.

If anyone with a better sense of art wants to take a stab at it, by all means! I’m busy playing with the angry furry toddler puppy nowadays,

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Definitely willing to give it a shot again after I’ve had dinner, though

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

You worked hard all day, time for a nice relaxing pangalactic gargleblaster!

Applewhite posted:

>get drunk

As soon as the thought hits you, you start trembling and unconsciously shaking your head at the memory of the last time Gazzix caught you drinking on the job. After a few moments, though, you start rationalizing it away, remembering that he's on duty for the kids' deck for at least another couple of hours.

After taking a few tentative scans of the (totally empty) bar to reassure yourself that you're safe, you soon work up the nerve to start preparing the bar's specialty: the Pangalactic Gargleblaster (trademark pending, outlawed in seven galaxies and dozens of worlds). Before long, you've done it! You've brewed the drink suspected to be the main weapon in the genocide of the Duuhs-Bahgz, the nectar that can irradiate five city blocks with just one sip, and a highly carcinogenic alternative ship fuel in a pinch!

Once you're done preparing the drink, you pour out a glass for yourself, then nervously raise it up to your lips...

Gazzik's Theme

Oh, gently caress

"What the gently caress is THIS, Apple?!"

Oh no, looks like you've been caught by Gazzix "Six Dicks" Hizzix! He's a retired space pirate captain turned space restaurant manager. According to the rumors you've heard over the years, the nickname comes from him supposedly ripping off and surgically grafting the manhoods of every rival captain his crew ran into. And judging by his reaction, he might be about to be known as "the Seven-Dicked Slayer" if you don't act fast.

>:ovr:

(really though, dunno if I can keep "drawing" at this rate. It takes effort to be this bad at Paint)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

S.S. Skulldick