Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

Orange Carlisle posted:

How is he still making 560 a month from Patreon

Did all of those people forget they were giving money to him

A lot of it, almost certainly yes. I have never subbed on his patron but I have subbed to others and they're all taken out of the bank at the same time in a lump sum. I don't get a big message, 15 bucks just evaporates at the start of the month. Over time people will prune him out, but it will take years.

E: using this top of page post to say close this thread and goldmine please.

Jinh fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The Patreon was at USD 510+ earlier this week and now it's USD564, it seems that people are actually sending him cash to be a useless pos who contributes nothing at all, which is one of those world mysteries that should be put up on the History Channel

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Snow Cone Capone posted:

He's already turning into a martyr/figurehead for the hordes of losers who think the same way, you can see it in the sycophantic Facebook comments cropping up on his timeline. These people have zero investment in Lowtax's life now that he's out of SA, but they're still lining up to sniff his rear end in a top hat and lament those horrible golddiggers who definitely conspired to steal away his crippling tax debt, tacky McMansion and leased sports car.

how pathetic does a dude have to be to consider a wife-beating junkie sobbing into his pizza from a website he's barely been involved in the last 10 years an alpha

anyway how many calls to fragmaster about totally doing Doom House 2 man have been sent straight to voicemail the last couple of months

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

The Saddest Rhino posted:

The Patreon was at USD 510+ earlier this week and now it's USD564, it seems that people are actually sending him cash to be a useless pos who contributes nothing at all, which is one of those world mysteries that should be put up on the History Channel

the Chud Bump.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Permaban Lowtax so this is all verboten off site drama.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
maybe there should be one quarantine thread somewhere for people who just cant stop screen shotting and obsessively talking about all lowtax's dumb posts on facebook and it should be strictly forbidden everywhere else

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

and anyone who posts in that thread gets banned

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

hakimashou posted:

As much as clueless or sanctimonious foreigners like to pretend it isn't, using a term for female anatomy as an insult is misogynistic.

'Sanctimonious foreigners' is xenophobic language. Mods???

It's also hilarious in its misunderstanding of the word sanctimonious since that would be people trying to control the use of a word that is no more offensive or gendered than 'cock' simply because it upsets their delicate and prudish North American sensitivities :qq:

I say let us Aussies have our c*nt and eat it too because otherwise we should be slapping the cocks out of all of your mouths and I don't think this site will survive banning discussions about dicks due to lack of content.

Seriously though, goldmine this thread and before you do, one more time:

gently caress you Lowtax, you're a pathetic sack of poo poo.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I like this thread

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

someone please close the thread before more australians have weird meltdowns

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Johnny Joestar posted:

someone please close the thread before more australians have weird meltdowns

yeah, this

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead

Ups_rail posted:

Richard is above all else lazy. I am shocked at his ability to put in effort in regards to manipulating/abusing women but that seems to be it.

1) he couldnt write articles on a set schedual
2) he couldnt do a pod cast on a set schedual
3) he cant stream video game on a set schedual
4) he cant file his immigrant wifes papers on a set schedual
5) he chose to drink on stream rather than spend time with his daughter

He yells on facebook how all the patreon money went away. Even though he did nothing

Also to the goon that mentioned integral like back in 2008 some version of sass found her and she talked about him on the forum. The site is now defunct as is all offshoot versions of sass.

All she really talked about was how all his energy went into the website (god I wonder when he checked out) she had no mega bombs.

Goddamn you treat the word "schedule" the way lowtax treats spouses.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Snow Cone Capone posted:

they're still lining up to sniff his rear end in a top hat

Mystery solved

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Yeah, won't someone think of the poor Aussies and their right to use a specific word :jerkbag: You have command of the entire english language, use a different word.

And yet I'd rather still have this argument for the rest of time than have Lowtax back for even a second.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

That only translates to like one extra Goldbelly cookie.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Yeah, won't someone think of the poor Aussies and their right to use a specific word :jerkbag: You have command of the entire english language, use a different word.

And yet I'd rather still have this argument for the rest of time than have Lowtax back for even a second.

RIP America, thought of c*nts and died.

Totally agree with your second line though, at least we can be united globally in agreeing that Lowtax is a complete piece of poo poo.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Americans get to use 'fanny', you can put up with a few matters of other countries

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

how pathetic does a dude have to be to consider a wife-beating junkie sobbing into his pizza from a website he's barely been involved in the last 10 years an alpha

anyway how many calls to fragmaster about totally doing Doom House 2 man have been sent straight to voicemail the last couple of months

That's the only kind of Alpha there is.
Literally, the whole reason we have that concept is because of broken-brained wolves that weren't properly socialized being confused and scared. It's entirely fitting that human alphas are equally confused, scared, and unable to socialize.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
online and feelin fine :cheers:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Americans get to use 'fanny', you can put up with a few matters of other countries

Fanny lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Midjack posted:

I kinda dgaf what the former site owner does with his life in the future.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
What a thread. Congrats everyone. A new day begins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think this thread has run its course. Thanks 4 all the laughs

E: drat my timing is good