Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

Mrs. Sexual posted:

I, like you, and thousands others, were faked into a story. It was bad for the site and life, mainly on your side obv, I’m certain as far as outcomes. And for that I’m apologizing and wish the best. I sincerely hope you and the others are doing better. I have never supported domestic abuse and never will. Contrary to goon opinion.

gently caress off, Burt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

we know he's a criminal mastermind

That's why you came to us. Isn't it, Wives of Lowtax? Because you knew we could do those things that you weren't capable of doing. Well, it worked. And you'll get what you want—a transfer of ownership of the website and forums between Richard and Jeffrey. And if your conscience is bothering you, you should soothe it with the knowledge that you may have just saved the entire Something Awful Forums. And all it cost was the authority of one lovely mod, one worthless administrator, and the self-respect of one absentee landlord. I don't know about you, but I'd call that a bargain.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Heath posted:

If Integral is willing I would love some war stories because I always wondered what happened to her

I remember a big post by loltax about how she is/was a crazy basket case.

Going to go ahead and assume that he was lying.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Midjack posted:

I kinda dgaf what the former site owner does with his life in the future.

It doesn't hurt to have a chance for those that need it to dance on his grave and say their peace though. It's clear that there is a great deal of collective frustration and anger directed at lowtax, as well as Tweedledee and Tweedledum who tried to obfuscate what happened.