Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

LadyAmbien posted:

Why are you still here?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Free Cheese posted:

I would like a toucan please

I'm not Jeff, but:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Goons, Goons...I think we're losing sight of the real spirit of this thread. Let not Burt's turdery distract us from the real meaning: congratulating Jeffrey with a tasteful toast:

Won't you join crazyellowbuppy, LadyAmbien, and I in a cheers?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

:eyepop: hahahahaha gently caress

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Bronze Fonz posted:

"Truly the look of women who claim to have been abused and want to move on in their lives"

Well... yes? Glad you're happy for them too!

Wait, are they supposed to have a black eye and be crying in fear for the rest of their lives so we believe them? What the gently caress is even happening in that black hole of a brain of his?

Lol that was my first thought. "Uh...yeah? We don't sit at home and cry, trembling in fear 24/7 after."

After the months of court bullshit I went through with my ex once the permanent PO finally went though I went skydiving. :toot:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Dillbag posted:

There's also one guy commenting about their trashy wine. And a bunch of other dudes patting Richard on the back. And only one guy saying "this was a bad post".

It's not even wine, it's sparkling juice. They're all loving hysterical.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

we know he's a criminal mastermind

This would be funny if it wasn't so deranged. He actually believes it's more plausible that three women (who very much didn't like each other at varying points in time) have been in a multi-year conspiracy against him for...reasons? and didn't just bond over shared trauma. It's obviously a paranoid delusion of grandeur to an outsider looking in, but can you imagine someone genuinely believing such a thing and constantly accusing you of being a conspirator publicly?

(edit)

Or as Phiz notes below, an obvious lie - either way poo poo is hosed.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Give it another few hours before he points to the bottle in the picture as proof that they were all alcoholics.

You're probably right, but again, it is absolutely 100% sparkling juice.

13Pandora13 fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Oct 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Bronze Fonz posted:

Keeping these "wait 'till you hear all I have to say about my ex!!" articles up only perpetuates his abuse. They'd have to be the first to go.

They should remain up, unedited, until the pending legal issues are settled.

Then delete the poo poo out of them.