Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mrs. Sexual posted:

I, like you, and thousands others, were faked into a story. It was bad for the site and life, mainly on your side obv, I’m certain as far as outcomes. And for that I’m apologizing and wish the best. I sincerely hope you and the others are doing better. I have never supported domestic abuse and never will. Contrary to goon opinion.

Imagine being such a loving shitheel you can't even make an actual apology to the woman you assisted in slandering.

LadyAmbien posted:

Why are you still here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

don't worry, narcs don't usually kill themselves. If anything they'll half heartedly make threats for attention.