Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

LadyAmbien posted:

Why are you still here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

Hopefully I'm allowed to thumbs-up with coffee (and not being particularly funny) instead of alcohol. Still working (in theory, at least :v:)

Maybe there’s a few shots of alcohol in the coffee?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

AdmiralViscen posted:

Can i click 5 again

This thread deserves a 6

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I knew it was only a matter of time before he started lurking lol

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

What bad luck, to be endlessly betrayed by everyone you ever met while never being at fault yourself.

If it smells like poo poo everywhere you go check your shoes

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I’m surprised Uwe Boll let him fight in the first place considering he disqualified those other two guys for having previous fighting experience

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I Love You! posted:

Man this seems like a great time to take down the front page articles where Lowtax publicly smears his exes

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Should ban Lowtax just so he has to spend some money here to keep lurking

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

John Mirra posted:

I still lol at richard getting really mad that he was actually punched in the face in a boxing match because Uwe told him it would be "for show only" and then richard dancing around the ring for 30 seconds before getting floored. LMAO

lol that and all the effort he went to to actually qualify for the fight in the first place. He needed to review Uwe Boll films especially for this in order to qualify as a critic. Huge amount of loving about just to get punched in the face as advertised

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The Saddest Rhino posted:

There's a dude with a cat avatar on Lowtax's Facebook who is having a real normal one

quote:

Oh drat, we’re being called Nazi’s now on SA. gently caress. I gotta practice my heel clicking, I gotta find Jewish people, hate them etc. I‘m half Brazilian and the Nazi’s DID hide in Brazil (anyone ever see The Boys from Brazil? It’s about Nazi’s escaping to Brazil and cloning Hitler) so I guess that makes sense. Oh and I also voted for Obama twice, I am a rank and file Nazi,that’s me. LOL Imagine being so weak you accuse everyone of being a Nazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

supermegaultra posted:

I have always been too scared to post but lurk instead.

Now that El Presidente dumbtax is gone, I think I might start now!

Jeffrey is a cool name

Even when he was part of this site he was never here