Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

eric posted:

good luck ladies I hope you both get full custody.

Seriously and I hope one day as a forum we can help for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lol thank god the gas button has a page where you have to put in a reason, I went to stick it and pressed gas by mistake. Almost had a heart attack.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Harveygod posted:

"Whew, that was close."

*every gassed thread now ungassed and stickied

the buttons arent even next to eachother im just hungover haha

edit wait yes they are lol oh god i need sleep

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Oct 11, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

13Pandora13 posted:

Goons, Goons...I think we're losing sight of the real spirit of this thread. Let not Burt's turdery distract us from the real meaning: congratulating Jeffrey with a tasteful toast:

Won't you join crazyellowbuppy, LadyAmbien, and I in a cheers?

drat that fallout glass is cool

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ZHamburglar posted:

Our first mission with our new dear leader should be getting him to box some movie directors.

Not a director but my friend knows Hans Zimmer let’s do this

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I tried to post my cheers photo but I don’t know where it went I probably edited someone’s post with it from months ago. But cheers!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Jesus Christ what a piece of poo poo.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

uber_stoat posted:

oh god, i had thought those were just two random women holding up a 'shopped sign. holy poo poo.

:hmbol:

I thought that at first too, but they are the mothers of his children, an excellent human being for sure what a guy.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

His words are like parody at this point

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Heath posted:

The Council of Wives, bowing down before a becloaked Uwe Boll, laughing maniacally

Someone should really explain this whole thing to Uwe at some point wonder what he would have to say.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

He at one point awhile ago expressed sympathy for lowtax's spine stuff lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Maybe he was worried he caused it.

if he did we should really put together a gift basket for him