Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I thought burt was perma'd? Why do you guys let him post on his wife lovely alt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Booourns posted:

burt sexual is still here because the admins want them to be here
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3935671#post508067238

haha what in the gently caress is this poo poo

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

oh my loving god shut up about burt you dumbasses why does everything have to be about whatever man is present

there some serious irony here considering he evades his ban by posting on his "wifes" account

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Let lowtax's exes decide if burt should be perma'd or not. He was the one trying to cover up lowtax's abuse for years.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I'd just like to say, for the record, by the end of the year, I am going to be in lowtax's nervous system.

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

D1E posted:

Uh... Logan posted a picture of Lowtax kissing her foot in one of the various Yikesaroo threads. Of course, Jose locked the thread and purged everything related about ten seconds later.

It's official.

Wait, that was Jose??? wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Linux Pirate posted:

Sorry I skipped some of the thread. Has Burt hosed off yet, and if so can I see the posts where he gets dunked on?

They are still refusing to ban him for some reason even though he just posts on his "wife's" account