Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Beepity Boop posted:

2020 is a dumpster fire of a year but I'm glad we can all come together to empty that dumpster onto Lowtax.

october is when it all turn around, thats prob when the coronavirus emerged so the bad year is over now woo

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Play posted:

Wow is that really lowtax? not sure when I last saw an image of him, but I'm pretty sure he didn't look at all like that

and by "like that" I mean like the guy on the greyhound bus who drinks five mini bottles of white wine before proceeding to reveal how much he hates his family and how he just got out of prison and how all they gave him was a greyhound bus ticket to anywhere. when the bus stops he'll ask you for cigarettes and if you say no he'll cuss you out. later on in the trip he'll have a shouting match with someone on the phone and call them a bitch a whole lot

someone should mail him a greyhound bus ticket lol

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
lowtax is gone lets post everything he says on facebook here on SA over and over again forever

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Samovar posted:

Who is Game Quoter?

Asking for... Uh...

Me.

He quotes games

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

lite_sleepr posted:

Try using the C word, even in context, around the forums and see if you don't catch a probe for using 'gendered language.'

As much as clueless or sanctimonious foreigners like to pretend it isn't, using a term for female anatomy as an insult is misogynistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
maybe there should be one quarantine thread somewhere for people who just cant stop screen shotting and obsessively talking about all lowtax's dumb posts on facebook and it should be strictly forbidden everywhere else