Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Infinitum posted:

:siren::boonie::australia: OPEN CHALLENGE :australia::boonie::siren:
:siren::spooky: TIME TO GET SPOOKY MOTHER FUCKERS :spooky::siren:

I don't know how to play FoD, but I'm willing to learn, if there isn't a bunch of more experienced hunters out there. (In which case, I'll step aside and watch the masters at work)
I have the added benefit of being Australian too, so that would potentially make timings easier! Although, I've never used Twitch, so I can't be much help there.

Also drat, how did I never know about this thread? I hope I haven't missed any R6 Siege or Sea of Thieves showdowns!

EDIT: Oh and which edition is this for, btw?

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Oct 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

Round 1, and Round 2.

The first game was rough, but the second game I kind of feel bad about how poorly things went for Cup.

drat, not bad! That gengar came in handy, that first match - sneaky, dodging body slam (I think?) like that.
I wouldn't mind going against you in gen3/4 at some point, to be honest! :D I'm going away this weekend though, so I can't challenge either of you. But I'll have to start thinking about 'mon teams etc again I guess, for a potential showdown later on down the track

A Cup of Ramen posted:

As a fellow Australian I'm also down for this if you need an extra body.

Sounds good to me! :respek: We just need two (or one if Relax or DIE joins, I guess?) more people and I'll start sharpening my stakes

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

My sixth Pokemon was a Venusaur named BORT, but there was never a good chance to use him.

A Simpsons Pokemon showdown?! I'm up for that!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

To prepare, I'm gathering up fistfuls of garlic bulbs and sacred wafers as we speak! :getin: