Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Infinitum posted:

I will kick your butt at board games
(via Tabletop Simulator)

Unless you are in Australia, then I will kick your butt IN PERSON
(at board games)

Hit me up if you want a little bit of down under thunder
(Time zones TBA)

Does this open challenge extend to TCGs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Infinitum posted:

I unfortunately do not play card games :(
(As I am bad at them)

Shoot, all the non card heavy board games I know aren't competitive so I don't know what to challenge you in.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

In honor of me being an absolute tool who REALLY needs to work on her Pokemon Stadium LP, I will fight anyone in Pokemon Showdown. It's a browser-based Pokemon battle simulator. The format I choose is not my best, but it's definitely the one that's most on theme: Generation 1 OU.

Fight me, best of three rounds. If you win, you get to guilt me into working on my LP. If I win, I... probably still feel guilty about needing to work on my LP.

I'm down for this, just gimme a time to show up, I've never tried competetive Gen 1 so this should be pretty fun.

Major Isoor posted:

I don't know how to play FoD, but I'm willing to learn, if there isn't a bunch of more experienced hunters out there. (In which case, I'll step aside and watch the masters at work)
I have the added benefit of being Australian too, so that would potentially make timings easier! Although, I've never used Twitch, so I can't be much help there.

As a fellow Australian I'm also down for this if you need an extra body.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

drat, not bad! That gengar came in handy, that first match - sneaky, dodging body slam (I think?) like that.

Yeah the idea of my Gengar was to have a swap in to normal attacks and hopefully pull off a sleep.

The big problem is that I get owned by earthquakes and didn't carry a special attack that could hit Rhydon. :ssh:

Major Isoor posted:

Sounds good to me!  We just need two (or one if Relax or DIE joins, I guess?) more people and I'll start sharpening my stakes
Looking forward to brandishing our stakes against ol Dracula. :respek:

And to PMush I shall return for a rematch one day!

And hopefully make you bring out all your Pokemon this time round :argh: