Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

aniviron posted:

I will 1v1 anyone in any of the Unreal Tournament games prior to UT3 just to get to play UT again. I'm an old man now and my reflexes are bad, come get me.

Ill take you on in 2k3 or 2k4, whichever one I own a copy of (at least, I think I own a copy of one of them). As a mac-haver at the time I never got to play them much but they kick rear end. No promises I won't lose horribly though.

Also, I guess we need to have a forums grudge to do this?

Also also the only thing I've ever tried to stream was an honor match of Destiny any my internet wasnt up to it so if anyone has any tips on minimum internet speeds needed to stream I'm all ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

aniviron posted:

2k4 is pretty much 2k3 but with More Stuff. I definitely have a CD copy and a steam copy of 2k4 but might have to try and dig up 2k3 as well.

If you need me to say some mean words or something so we can kick off a grudge I can probably also manage that. I have a setup that can stream, too.

Whelp, turns out I don't have either, and they still want $10 for 2k4 when not on sale, which is a lil more than a one-off match is worth to me. Sorry, no insults of your butt shamelessly stolen from Strong Bad today.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

aniviron posted:

:hellyeah: I am so good at grudging.

UT2k4 is down to $2, so if you're still game, I'm game.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

Man with Hat posted:

If aniviron isn't I am! I have it on GoG which I hope works fine.

I've got gog too, and I have no idea how to set up multiplayer. I assume it works.

To establish the requisite forums grudge:

"You have an ugly and stupid butt."