Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Pwease twade for cwisp paul 🥺👉👈

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dexo posted:

My sources are telling me that Anthony Davis coming to the Bulls.

My sources have told me similar Davis wants to play for Billy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Well for starters the trades you suggested were bad

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Gobert for Hayward who says no

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Please do irreparable damage to the rockets organization

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Going to gift chunkles a custom bedazzled dort tank top in effort to recruit him to a better fan experience

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

Woj: morey out

Yessss

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Houston hire the former suns gm tia

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Probably similar to Vanessa who has constantly told everyone to stop with the kobe stuff

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Good for lue

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The rockets are in good shape they have their core in barqs russ and Jeff they just need to trade Gordon for a big so roco and pj dont die out there

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
did Fertitta demand morey give away all the picks lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

Cool thing to think about

In 18-19, the Rockets finished 4 games ahead of the Thunder. They then traded two firsts and swapped two firsts to get Russ for CP3, then the two teams finished with the same record

But COVID, you might say

Well before the season went on hiatus thanks to COVID, the Thunder were actually already tied with the Rockets

i mean who could have predicted cp3 and gallo never getting injured

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Actually its good to force your role players to not be engaged in the offense so the fans can be mad at them when the shot isn't falling instead of yelling at barqs

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm glad russ got to play a year with his best friend while setting up his franchise to be back to a contender by the time he's ready to fill the nick Collison role

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Russ and thibs kings of New York

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Reported for linking reddit

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Very intrigued by the people who voted Wiggins as most overrated and where the proper rating is

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The art you like its bad

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Cp3 is vegan now hes better than ever body is indestructible

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hope the knicks trade mitch for cp3

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Thinking how funny the reactions from new York fans as they see cp3 do nothing productive for 3 quarters for the first time.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Declan MacManus posted:

dumping cp3’s contract is probably enough for the thunder not to ask for much back yeah?

Okc isn't paying tax but they don't really care about the cap right now so no lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Oh cp3 is getting traded without question but they aren't shipping him out just to get out of that contract which is what Declan was saying. Presti is getting more 'sets baby

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

euphronius posted:

Guys who win in the playoffs >>>>> assets

Yeah that's why we're trading away chris

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It was an alpha season

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Senator Drinksalot posted:

Oh crap I forgot that Alex English was a FA signing. That might be the best one by a small market team ever. Unless you count LeBron going back to the Cavs.

Ah I see you are forgetting Mike muscala

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Coby is going to improve a lot under billy idk what his defensive potential is but he will most assuredly get near it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

BWV posted:

to me, any movie that has an NBA player in it is automatically a basketball mvoie.

Yep uncut gems is the best basketball movie

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
2k is such a scam company now lmao

R.D. Mangles posted:

what are people's thoughts on the will ferell movie?

like all will ferell movies its good

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Thunderstruck was so bad that the consciousness of okc decided to bury all thoughts of it like it was the ET videogame

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lockback posted:

They have no draft picks for like 5 years. Why would they blow up a top-4 team in the west?

Tillman Fertitta owns the team and took out a really REALLY bad loan recently to save Bubba Gump shrimp

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Can't pay Luxury tax when you're a broke boy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Here me out dont watch the basketball anime watch the volleyball anime

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Catwoman had the best basketball scene in cinema.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Never realized how much I want the spurs to be stuck with playing derozen and Wiggins until now

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Andrew Wiggins and the #2 is absolute garbage

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Like seriously if Wiggins was any good at all the warriors wouldn't want to trade him because theoretically his skillset would be awesome on a team with 2 of the greatest shooters but he's that bad

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This explains so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
They were drafted in the same year op