Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Metapod posted:

Please do irreparable damage to the rockets organization
Would it really be surprising if Tillman Fritteritta ends up just not being able to avoid jumping in on Darryl Morey's turf and making a stupid loving major decision that hamstrings his team for years?

Also, what would be the ideal NBA player to get a week-old baby to cheer for? I need this for scientific research purposes - a girl, if it matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

The Kings might have an actual functioning modern front office for the first time ever
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1316199071191793667
All it took was the 2020 timeline for the Kings to have a functional front office.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

LeBron will be the GOAT because his kids will be better basketball players than Michael Jordan's kids, effectively acting as a tiebreaker for the debate.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I think even a hyper-competitive guy like Michael Jordan was smart enough to not gently caress around with a seven-footer who was known to be seriously into martial arts and was once part of a Celtics team that decided to intentionally clothesline a guy going in for a layup in order to stem the proverbial bleeding in an NBA Finals game.

BTW: Thanks everyone for the congrats on the baby. It's been a hell of a year here even by 2020 standards.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Technically the Absent-Minded Professor is a basketball movie

Good lord that list just made me remember the movie that came out when I was a teen: My Giant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

You just know that other orgs are lining up to try to fleece the living poo poo out of Fertitta.