Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

or even like B or C list. We need the pizzazz!

Tell us your sexiest stories about hanging out with your sexiest friends! We need to know all the hot goss!

God! I am begging you! PLEASE POST HERE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm an XFD level celebrity, I've been on televisions several times.

public access television.

nut

u ever heard ofthe first name O-S-C-A-R? perhaps maybe the last name M-E-Y-E-R? ya well I drive his weinermobile

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

OH SHUCKS! Can I ahave youre autograff? please?

nut

By popular demand posted:

OH SHUCKS! Can I ahave youre autograff? please?

you can barely make out the hot dog water stains on the lined paper and you had to start leaving your autograph book in the garage when the wife started complaining about the smell even tho u insist she doesn’t understand the price of fame

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

u ever heard ofthe first name O-S-C-A-R? perhaps maybe the last name M-E-Y-E-R? ya well I drive his weinermobile

So uh, do you know the bun car guy because well...I'm a HUGE fan!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'm the janoskians. Yes, all of them :colbert:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I am a big time celebrity and I went to a very sexy party last weekend, the details are SCANDALOUS you can read all about me in the latest copy of Sexy Big Time Celebrity magazine

Escape From Noise

Evil Bob posted:

I am a big time celebrity and I went to a very sexy party last weekend, the details are SCANDALOUS you can read all about me in the latest copy of Sexy Big Time Celebrity magazine

How do I get a subscription???:f5:

google THIS

An unusual ButtTheShitmanFart callout thread but I can dig it

Prof. Crocodile

i am deceased actor darren mcgavin, star of 'a christmas story' and 'kolchak: the night stalker'

ama

Escape From Noise

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i am deceased actor darren mcgavin, star of 'a christmas story' and 'kolchak: the night stalker'

ama

How's your day going?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't like to brag, but I once sold a donut to donny osmond

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
all jokes aside my mum worked at the cheese counter in Harrods in the early 80s. she served ringo starr

also irl shedidnt have the first two cheeses john cleese requested. the ira later bombed the building while she was at work. no connection has ever been proven

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

How's your day going?

not bad. had a protein shake with a brunch of fruit for lunch. trying to keep it light. how are you?

Jaguars!

I've been on the something awful front page twice :agesilaus:

Jaguars!

Oh no, sorry, I meant four times. With this hectic lifestyle, what might rock your socks off, for me just blurs into another tuesday! Such is the price of fame.

Chewbecca

Uhh check me out, got my own headline

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields

Chewbecca posted:

"It was a tight fit, but it went on. Anyway, like Pringles I'd popped and I could not stop."

Chrs

a celebrity got very cross at me once

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Chewbecca posted:

Sunday Sport Exclusive! I guess dick exploding is a sport now?

google THIS

Chewbecca posted:

They ran this due to printing deadlines but the writer was later fired for not cramming enough Britishisms into the title

e: My mistake, he was actually "sacked"

Chrs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Sunday Sport Exclusive! I guess dick exploding is a sport now?

Sunday Sport has some of the most absurd articles ever printed. They're always about someone destroying their penis or a "sex dwarf" that looks like a celebrity getting into some fatal mishap

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

They ran this due to printing deadlines but the writer was later fired for not cramming enough Britishisms into the title

e: My mistake, he was actually "sacked"

lol

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Prof. Crocodile

Chrs posted:

Sunday Sport has some of the most absurd articles ever printed. They're always about someone destroying their penis or a "sex dwarf" that looks like a celebrity getting into some fatal mishap

this post has cut me to the quick

i have to confess that i am not deceased actor darren mcgavin, but in fact a sex dwarf that looks like deceased actor darren mcgavin.

you can still ama though.

biosterous

Prof. Crocodile posted:

this post has cut me to the quick

i have to confess that i am not deceased actor darren mcgavin, but in fact a sex dwarf that looks like deceased actor darren mcgavin.

you can still ama though.

can you draw a dragon

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

biosterous posted:

can you draw a dragon

no :negative:

Flowers for QAnon

I helped David Blaine sew his mouth shut once.

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm an internet celebrity (but only in byob)

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Chrs posted:

sex dwarf is a powerful username

anyways sorry, i can't break the big time celebrity code by spreading hot goss about my celebrity friends. we're all into weird sex poo poo and being blackmailed by the illuminati these days

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

I'm an internet celebrity (but only in facebook marketplace)