Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I have a medical condition though 😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
My dying grandpa told me on his deathbed was that his last wish was for me to get the last word in this thread.

Please help my grandpa's wish come true. I think we, as goons, can get together for this just cause.

God bless.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Can't we all get along and share the last word?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Y'all get the feeling this search for the last word is just to fill a void? Makes you think...

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I hope OP wins, they tried very hard to make this thread and get us together and so I'm very thankful!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'd like to congratulate everyone, because it is clear: we all got the last word, and we're all winners!

High fives and cake, successful posters!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
This thread is long and potent.

Like a fart, eyyyy.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
This thread is still going? Jesus.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Ya know, I don't know if I could deal with the pressure of having the last word. Just doesn't sit right.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Won't someone think of the poor OP?! The feeble muscles, muscles akin to a small child! So weak, so pathetic! How cruel this is!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Been out of the loop, did we decide who got the last word yet?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Just checking if this thread is locked or still going.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Dissenting opinion, never close this thread. May it live on forever in both our servers and our hearts.

Let this thread be a beacon ever guiding us toward salvation. May the mods grace us with permanent openness and the posters all sharing one life, one dream.

The beauty is almost agonizing. The tears fall.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
And ye shall know us by the trail of posts.

Embrace the afterlife.

The afterlife is this. Just keep posting.

Heaven is posting. This is as good as it gets.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It would be quite fitting that this ends on a one word lack of effort post. That would encapsulate the attitude of GBS.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Just look in the dictionary, the last word is probably something with a Z

That's a common myth, actually.

The last word in the dictionary is actually Nepotism. No one knows why, but it is.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Comstar posted:

I’m sitting in a doctors office and I’m having a heart attack.

These are.

My last words.

Tell her.

I’m sorry.

Do it yourself. loving lazy.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Is this thread still going? I elect the last word to post #6 on page 109. You're welcome.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm going to close this thread after the next 14 posts.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Amen to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm not even gonna bother thinking this is the last post, or last word, because honestly I think the last word is gonna come from a mod who will lock and post at the same time, which will be pretty hilarious.

And with how often everyone posts to keep up on it I don't even have to worry about this post. I could say some deranged poo poo and no one would see, because in just a few minutes it'll be buried pages back. Pages and pages, and no one is going to read the actual thread. No one is going to go through a thousand pages of "no me" to even find anything offensive.

So realistically this place is a safe haven for the utterly insane, offensive, ridiculous poo poo that we couldn't say elsewhere. And no one will ever know because everyone is so fixated on being funny last word person that the sheer voluminous task of reading any of these posts would deter everyone.

This thread is where the dragons will lie, mark my words.

penis