Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

These are some great tags; thanks to everyone involved :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Awesome, thanks Leperflesh!

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

Leperflesh posted:

I didn't want to skew the results but I love gimme some fuckin cubes lmao, a lot.

Well that's the beauty of IRV, just a little jiggling can give a different result.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Kurieg posted:

Thai Cuisine can best be summed up as "The WoD/CofD forum is absolutely deranged."
I fully admit that I know nearly nothing about WoD, but the Thai Cuisine tag was just so perfect, I wanted it anyways.

(Also I love Thai Cuisine IRL)

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Can I get the mtg garbage fire tag as well?

You're doing fine work, Leperflesh, and we appreciate it!

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Can I get the Storygames tag, please and thank you!

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

Can I get Trad Games and FATAL & Friends, please?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

This is gonna sound saccharine, but we're hundreds of posts and over a dozen pages into an internet thread, and most of it has been dominated by people saying "please" and "thank you".

We have somehow created one of the most aggressively polite things on the web. That seriously owns.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Xiahou Dun posted:

This is gonna sound saccharine, but we're hundreds of posts and over a dozen pages into an internet thread, and most of it has been dominated by people saying "please" and "thank you".

We have somehow created one of the most aggressively polite things on the web. That seriously owns.

:actually: I think you'll find that you should have ended this with a "Great job, everyone!"?

E: Now we need a "Civilcore" tag, though?

Darwinism
Jan 6, 2008

Nessus posted:

I would love marqueeing them with Raccoon Goons, if that will work. I'm not sure about this new technology. Sorry bout the tall text :shobon:

Ok where is Experience Bij from because goddamn I want that one, Star Trek VHS game flashbacks over here

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Thanks, leperfish

Theperfish

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Darwinism posted:

Ok where is Experience Bij from because goddamn I want that one, Star Trek VHS game flashbacks over here
I'm honestly surprised that I don't see it in the ST:Online thread. I mean, it's practically a mantra.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

dwarf74 posted:

I fully admit that I know nearly nothing about WoD, but the Thai Cuisine tag was just so perfect, I wanted it anyways.

(Also I love Thai Cuisine IRL)

there's an infamous piece of art of the ABSOLUTE DARKEST MOST EXTREME HORRIBLE ADULT roleplayers ever

and in the middle of their pile of books with names like RAPIST: THE RAPENING is one just titled "thai cuisine."

that's it, that's the joke

e: oh, but the art behind it is of samuel haight, the most absurd mary sue in the old world of darkness with all the powers

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Oh man I want the Thai Cuisine tag very badly

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Also now I want Thai food, if we're being honest. Some tom yum and a green curry would go down real smooth.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

poo poo is weak posted:

I'll take a tag, I guess.

which one?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

dwarf74 posted:

Is it just that tons of board games use little cubes as resources and other markers? That was my assumption.

This is what a player's board looks like in Eclipse

And here's the shared space board thing

You need them fuckin cubes! lmao

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Leperflesh posted:

This is what a player's board looks like in Eclipse

You need them fuckin cubes! lmao

That's a whole lot of cubes!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

yeah

this guy, he needs more fuckin cubes

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Thanks!

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

I guess I should get in on this; I'd like Board Games and M:tG, please.

EDIT: Aw dang, thanks!

CellBlock fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Nov 6, 2020

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

If you guys wanna see the origin of Thai Cuisine, I posted it on like... page 3 of this thread

It’s also on page 1 of Hot Modrons

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Click to discover everything you ever didn't want to know about HaighThaiCuisine.gif

FrozenGoldfishGod
Oct 29, 2009

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT POST!

I don't post often, but when I do, I think the No Sense of Right and Wrong one and the Thai Food one would be just dandy, please.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Ignore my other tag I want some cubes lmao (boardgames tag)

Thesaurasaurus
Feb 15, 2010

"Send in Boxbot!"

Hope I'm not too late for a

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

Here are your Trad Games gang tags. I will get these queued up to be added. Meanwhile you may begin requesting which tag(s) you want added to your title.
pre:
Magic: The Gathering:	
can I get a terrible magic tag under my coolzone tag?

Trizzdog
May 5, 2014
Original Proprietor of Space Dank

Saw one of 'em "Wired Reflexes" tags, and I'd love to have one too, please.

Couch Life
Aug 20, 2010

May I have the Magic the Gathering tag please?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Thanks Leperfish! A question though - how come some tags have spaces between them and some don't? is it a spacing issue with avatars?

Saman
Oct 23, 2008

Next, you'll say...
"What a good post!"

Beautiful work, y'all. Can I get the Exalted and Storygames tags?

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

May I have a Thai Cuisine? Thanks. This has been amazing to watch unfold.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Leperflesh posted:

Here are your Trad Games gang tags. I will get these queued up to be added. Meanwhile you may begin requesting which tag(s) you want added to your title. If adding the tags you requested will result in you having A) 4+ tags, B) a longatar plus 2+ tags, or C) any pre-existing taller than normal tags plus 1+ new tags, then please tell me what you want me to do:
-remove one or more of your existing tags
-put two or more of your tags into marquee
-something else I guess

pre:
Magic: The Gathering:	

May I have an MTG tag whenever you have a chance, por favor?

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

gimme some 'gimme some fuckin cubes lmao' lmao

Thanks in advance leperflesh!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Ignore my other tag I want some cubes lmao (boardgames tag)

I don't know what "ignore my other tag" means - do you want me to leave it, or remove it?

Flipswitch posted:

Thanks Leperfish! A question though - how come some tags have spaces between them and some don't? is it a spacing issue with avatars?

I did that. I think the spacing looks best: but, I only add spacing when I think there's room to spread out the tags. People with full-size avatars, text below, and then three tags get no spacing at all. If they only have two tags, I put a space between their custom text and their tags. If they have a small or no av, or no text, etc. and I think there's room, I space out all the tags.

I also always added tags in the order requested, sometimes reduced custom title text size/spacing to help things fit, and made various other ad-hoc decisions as I went. I could have asked everyone to specify but it was already complicated enough, and there have been over a hundred to process.

I can fix yours if you'd prefer me to remove the spacing though! It's not a super big deal fixing a handful of titles at this point.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah if you could remove the spacing that'd be ace, cheers mate. :)

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Once again the working class muscle wizards were denied a voice by the amoral elite shotgun wizards

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I dont post a lot but i would still like the MTG tag please!

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

I'd the garbage fire extends to mtg arena I would request a gang tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

I would like a trad tag pls (or that "enjoy paint water" one though, lol)