Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Bring back baby gump for a second run imo

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Also, does anyone have the Cheerios gif of Hanks shoving them in his mouth while in Dexter's apartment?

Hahahaha I remember exactly what you’re talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Dexter dies, Harrison is just going to start doing knife and rifle podcasts now.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I enjoyed it. Not without holes. I didn’t think they’d actually loving do it though.

Diabolik900 posted:

Totally meaningless, non-spoilery observation that I laughed at, but probably happens all the time and I just never noticed it: this episode features at least two shots where cars have to swerve over the yellow line to avoid hitting the camera crew.

I was wondering why Harrison was driving all over there at the end.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
TBH the first time I saw the Clancy Brown kill and blood draining I thought they were going for a Thiel-like youthful blood infusion thing.