Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

I have not thought about that girl trying to cut up her salad in years lol

Be interesting to see how it turns out, I remember reading that the ending was supposed to be "Dexter was cured of his dark passenger and the urge to kill but its countered by the fact he now has to live the rest of his life alone and in hiding"

I guess it'll have something to do with Dex having a brush with the local law and then them finding out he's been using a fake identity or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Re-reading a summary of season six and I completely forgot that Batista and Laguerta got married and then divorced

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Like someone else said I completely forgot about this guy (and the rest of season five) but now all I want is the "Stan Liddy Show"

Edit:holy poo poo how did I also not get that he was loving Robocop?

Dragonstoned fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jul 29, 2021

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Open Source Idiom posted:

Doesn't Dexter straight up kill an innocent dude after Rita's funeral? I seem to remember that happening.

I remember him killing some random guy with a hook or something... its fuzzy because I only watched season 5 onward once.

Fake edit: it was an anchor and the loving guy has his own wiki page

but its ok he died because the guy was a jerk.

quote:

In his limited interaction with Dexter, Rankin is shown to be a boorish, surly, abrasive, obnoxious, rude man with little-to-no patience and a short fuse.

quote:

Rankin angrily asks Dexter what his problem is, and Dexter tells him that his wife had died that week and it was his fault. However, Rankin, does not care about Dexter's grief and rudely says, "Well, I'm real sorry for your loving loss, but your dead wife can suck my dick." Dexter angrily attacks Rankin, lunging at him with the anchor.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

The skinner guy was the one he just dropped in front of a cop car and the police were like "welp suicide by cop I guess, CASE CLOSED" wasn't he

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

PostNouveau posted:

lol I totally forgot they got married. I thought they were gonna be done by the end of this season for sure.

I'm pretty sure I remember there was a tweet by the guy who played Angel where he'd completely forgotten his on-screen wife had died and turned into a bench

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

How could I have forgotten about this powerful visual metaphor from the final

All it was missing was a voice over from Dex explaining that his boat ended up just like his victims

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

I reckon Harrison gonna kill Dexter

bonus points if the scene is like when Deb killed Laguerta

Dragonstoned fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Nov 9, 2021

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

What are the odds the blood at the end is actually from the dear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Isn’t a requirement that the Black SUV must also be included? For one to exist, the other must.

I had an image in my mind of that scene but it was of Harrison finding the letter to Hannah and him circling the words "Dexter Morgan" and "I was the Bay Barbour butcher"