Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This is the idea I came up with to make our top 100.

Each day, you can do one of the following:
  • Add a player to the list
  • Move a player one spot up the list.
  • Move a player one spot down the list
  • Remove a player on the list from the list. You can only remove a player at or under 100, or a player added to the list that no one has voted to move up at any point.
  • Nominate a player for demotion. If the majority of other people vote to demote a player, that player falls ten spots, but the vote must pass by 2

You can only do one action a day. You can make other posts in the thread though to commentate or help sort the list or whatever. Added players automatically are added to the bottom of the list.

Also I am looking for some help in this since I definitely won't be able to be the sole maintainer. Perhaps periodically someone can update the order? Let's try and do this together. We will try this out for like a week and evaluate if it works

I used this page to start us out with 10. Until someone decides to use their action moves one of them up, they are all eligible to be removed.

1. Ferguson, Terrance
2. Brooks, MarShon
3. Adebayo, Bam
4. Kanter, Enes
5. Costello, Matt
6. Kaminsky, Frank
7. Frye, Channing
8. Payton II, Gary
9. Motley, Johnathan
10. Fournier, Evan

Rick fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Dec 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
"This is not fun" may be a valid result of us doing this.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I was thinking current players, I feel like all time is just going to end up being a Michael Jordan circlejerk but if that is what people want to do then that's fine.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I remove Gary Payton II because I am pretty sure he is out of the league.

1. Ferguson, Terrance
2. Adebayo, Bam
3. Brooks, MarShon
4. Kanter, Enes
5. Kaminsky, Frank
6. Frye, Channing
7. Motley, Johnathan
8. Fournier, Evan
9. Gilgeous-Alexander, Shai
10. Karl-Anthony Towns
11. Jimmy Butler
12. Jamal Murray
13. Marcus Smart
14. LeBron James
15. De’Anthony Melton

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
1. Ferguson, Terrance
2. Adebayo, Bam
3. Brooks, MarShon
4. Kanter, Enes
5. Kaminsky, Frank
6. Frye, Channing
7. Motley, Johnathan
8. Fournier, Evan
9. Gilgeous-Alexander, Shai
10. Karl-Anthony Towns
11. Jimmy Butler
12. Jamal Murray
13. LeBron James
14. Marcus Smart
15. De’Anthony Melton
16. Rajon Rondo
17. Luka Doncic

I'm going to promote LeBron.

Unless you all think instead of observing the solar day directly, it should be better for people to wait 24 hours per moves.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm glad people like it, I wasn't sure but it's fun.

Rondo did not outlast Frank Kaminsky )=

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rooster Brooster posted:

Promote Jimmy Butler

Also, I'm adding *'s to everyone else who has been promoted at least once, as they cannot be smote from the list unless they are in last place (if I read the rules correctly).

You are correct.

Currently list:

1. Ferguson, Terrance
2. Adebayo, Bam*
3. Brooks, MarShon
4. Kanter, Enes
5. Frye, Channing
6. Fournier, Evan
7. Jimmy Butler*
8. Gilgeous-Alexander, Shai
9. Karl-Anthony Towns
10. Jamal Murray*
11. LeBron James*
12. Marcus Smart
13. Luka Doncic*
14. De’Anthony Melton
15. Ben Simmons
16. Nikola Jokić*
17. Caris LeVert
18. Ricky Rubio
19. Chris Boucher
20. Spencer Dinwiddie
21. Austin Rivers
22. Draymond Green
23. Kevin Love

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

Channing Frye isn't even a top 200 player

He's probably pretty close to one of the worst players on a roster. I'm pretty confident in saying Kostas Antetokounmpo at least is better than him.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
PROMOTING CHANNIN...just kidding. I will do Aye Doc a solid and remove Channing Frye. I also converted this into an ordered list, so if you quote the list you can just change the order without redoing all the numbering every time. Just make sure to add [ * ] without the spaces for new people you add to the list

1. Adebayo, Bam*
  2. Kanter, Enes
  3. Jimmy Butler*
  4. Fournier, Evan
  5. Gilgeous-Alexander, Shai
  6. Karl-Anthony Towns
  7. Jamal Murray*
  8. LeBron James*
  9. Marcus Smart
  10. De’Anthony Melton*
  11. Ben Simmons*
  12. Luka Doncic*
  13. Nikola Jokić*
  14. Caris LeVert
  15. Ricky Rubio*
  16. Chris Boucher
  17. Spencer Dinwiddie
  18. Austin Rivers
  19. Draymond Green
  20. Kevin Love
  21. Seth Curry*
  22. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  23. Shaquille Harrison
  24. Ja Morant
  25. Kristaps Porziņģis
  26. James Harden
  27. Bruno Caboclo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That's a good question. Let's say yes because if someone just demotes someone they care enough to keep them on the list? Is that agreeable? E: Then again I don't know if I want to spend 10 actions to remove Chris Boucher from the list too. I think "no" might make the list less trollable. Thoughts?

Rick fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Oct 18, 2020

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I think the general leaning is to not mark the demoted people, or give them special protection let's go with that.

A strike system is interesting, or some way to remove people a lot of people don't think belong on the list is interesting but I am not sure we totally need it yet.

Dejan would you just like to remove Evan instead? That feels fair since we're all still learning the rules.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Promoting Anthony Davis

1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Gilgeous-Alexander, Shai
  5. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  6. Fournier, Evan
  7. Jamal Murray*
  8. LeBron James*
  9. De'Anthony Melton*
  10. Ben Simmons*
  11. Luka Doncic*
  12. Nikola Jokic*
  13. Ricky Rubio*
  14. Caris LeVert
  15. Chris Boucher
  16. Spencer Dinwiddie
  17. Austin Rivers
  18. Draymond Green
  19. Kevin Love
  20. Seth Curry*
  21. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  22. Shaquille Harrison
  23. Ja Morant*
  24. Kristaps Porzingis*
  25. James Harden
  26. Bruno Caboclo
  27. Naz Reid
  28. Joel Embiid
  29. Anthony Davis*
  30. Paul George
  31. Buddy Hield
  32. Jaylen Brown

E: also removing Evan Fournier's snowflake per our discussion yesterday

Rick fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Oct 18, 2020

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I've added Steph Curry

1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Gilgeous-Alexander, Shai
  5. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  6. Fournier, Evan
  7. Jamal Murray*
  8. LeBron James*
  9. De'Anthony Melton*
  10. Ben Simmons*
  11. Luka Doncic*
  12. Nikola Jokic*
  13. Ricky Rubio*
  14. Caris LeVert
  15. Chris Boucher
  16. Spencer Dinwiddie
  17. Austin Rivers
  18. Draymond Green
  19. Kevin Love
  20. Seth Curry*
  21. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  22. Shaquille Harrison
  23. Ja Morant*
  24. Kristaps Porzingis*
  25. James Harden
  26. Naz Reid
  27. Joel Embiid
  28. Anthony Davis*
  29. Paul George
  30. Buddy Hield
  31. Jaylen Brown
  32. Steph Curry

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I regret not using my action today on removing Chris Boucher.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
lmao

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
  1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  5. Fournier, Evan
  6. Jamal Murray*
  7. De'Anthony Melton*
  8. Luka Doncic*
  9. LeBron James*
  10. Ben Simmons*
  11. Nikola Jokic*
  12. Chris Boucher*
  13. Austin Rivers
  14. Ricky Rubio*
  15. Kevin Love
  16. Seth Curry*
  17. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  18. Shaquille Harrison
  19. Ja Morant*
  20. James Harden*
  21. Kristaps Porzingis*
  22. Naz Reid
  23. Joel Embiid
  24. Anthony Davis*
  25. Buddy Hield*
  26. Paul George
  27. Jaylen Brown
  28. Rajon Rondo*
  29. Trae Young
  30. Chris Paul
  31. Jaren Jackson Jr.
  32. Brandon Clarke
  33. Kelly Oubre Jr
  34. Luguentz Dort*
  35. Aaron Gordon
  36. Christian Wood
  37. Domantas Sabonis
  38. Rudy Gobert
  39. Caris LeVert
  40. Russell Westbrook
  41. Jason Tatum
  42. Steph Curry

Adding Steph Curry

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rooster Brooster posted:

Taking pity on my man Rick and promoting Steph Curry.

[/list=1]

Thank you, poor Steph.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Just testing the Clippers water: Adding Kawhi Leonard

1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  5. Jamal Murray*
  6. De'Anthony Melton*
  7. Luka Doncic*
  8. LeBron James*
  9. Ben Simmons*
  10. Nikola Jokic*
  11. Chris Boucher*
  12. Kevin Love
  13. Ricky Rubio*
  14. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  15. Seth Curry*
  16. Shaquille Harrison
  17. Ja Morant*
  18. James Harden*
  19. Kristaps Porzingis*
  20. Anthony Davis*
  21. Joel Embiid
  22. Buddy Hield*
  23. Paul George
  24. Jaylen Brown
  25. Rajon Rondo*
  26. Chris Paul *
  27. Trae Young
  28. Jaren Jackson Jr.
  29. Brandon Clarke
  30. Kelly Oubre Jr
  31. Luguentz Dort*
  32. Aaron Gordon
  33. Domantas Sabonis*
  34. Christian Wood
  35. Rudy Gobert
  36. Caris LeVert*
  37. Russell Westbrook*
  38. Jayson Tatum*
  39. Steph Curry*
  40. Devin Booker
  41. Maxi Kleber*
  42. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander*
  43. Kyle Lowry
  44. Damian Lillard
  45. Kawhi Leonard

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Katana_Warrior posted:

I think they do, Dejans was an exception because they didnt know you could remove directly. Need Rick's guidance tho

I think more people thought moving down should mean no stars. Ultimately I have come along to agreeing since it makes the list less trollable.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I was reminded he existed yesterday, so I will add Bradley Beal.

1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Jamal Murray*
  5. De'Anthony Melton*
  6. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  7. Luka Doncic*
  8. LeBron James*
  9. Ben Simmons*
  10. Nikola Jokic*
  11. Ricky Rubio*
  12. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  13. Chris Boucher*
  14. Seth Curry*
  15. Ja Morant*
  16. James Harden*
  17. Kristaps Porzingis*
  18. Anthony Davis*
  19. Buddy Hield*
  20. Jaylen Brown*
  21. Paul George
  22. Rajon Rondo*
  23. Chris Paul *
  24. Trae Young
  25. Jaren Jackson Jr.
  26. Brandon Clarke
  27. Luguentz Dort*
  28. Kelly Oubre Jr
  29. Aaron Gordon
  30. Domantas Sabonis*
  31. Christian Wood
  32. Rudy Gobert
  33. Caris LeVert*
  34. Russell Westbrook*
  35. Jayson Tatum*
  36. Steph Curry*
  37. Devin Booker
  38. Maxi Kleber*
  39. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander*
  40. Kyle Lowry
  41. Damian Lillard
  42. Fred VanVleet*
  43. Kawhi Leonard
  44. Kemba Walker
  45. Zach LaVine
  46. Bradley Beal

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I had an idea for a new rule to help speed up some of the bubble sorting once that comes up:

A poster can use his daily action to recommend a player be promoted a number of slots, lets say up to 10. Once the poster makes this proposal, other posters can second the motion. If it gets enough seconds to equal the recommended promotion count (less one to include the OP), it executes. Seconding a promotion would not count against your 24 hour action cooldown.

I've definitely been mulling something like this over in my head. It seems like a good idea, if others agree.

Aye Doc posted:

^ :hfive: ^

i do not want this for promotions. you should have to scratch and claw and earn every single spot you get on the way up.

now for demotions, let's party. think about how hard you and your discord gang would have to collaborate and coordinate to knock Enes Kanter out of the top 100 from #2 just doing it one move at a time, that poo poo's gonna suck

Athanatos posted:

This, but ONLY for demoting 10 spots. All promotions must stay 1 at a time.

It definitely makes more sense for demotions.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

xbilkis posted:

I'm not opposed to that change but it does disrupt my plan to be hailed as a hero for single-handedly fighting for 3 months to get Ricky Rubio out of the top 20

I don't think you could beat Chairchucker to be honest, he is in like New Zealand or something and they wake up at 1:00 in the morning there.. . ... . . ... .... . . . .

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Lockback posted:

I kinda don't like the rule but agree that for demotions it makes more sense. I like the "gamble" aspect that you have to call out the spots and if you don't make it, the guy stays.

Doing that for promotions I feel like isn't in the spirit of the game. Once we get to 100, guys will move up much faster I think.

I wish SA supported limited time polls so I could see if people wanted the feature overall.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Absolutely not, gotta be named to earn your star

Yeah I think this is the case. Someone has to be actively supported by some other action than the nomination.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
All right let's to this, with your action tomorrow, say if you are for or against the "demote 10 spot nominations" and for or against the hot hand idea? If you want.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I am adding Jrue Holiday.

1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Jamal Murray*
  5. Luka Doncic*
  6. De'Anthony Melton*
  7. LeBron James*
  8. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  9. Ben Simmons*
  10. Ricky Rubio*
  11. Nikola Jokic*
  12. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  13. Chris Boucher*
  14. Seth Curry*
  15. Ja Morant*
  16. James Harden*
  17. Anthony Davis*
  18. Kristaps Porzingis*
  19. Buddy Hield*
  20. Paul George*
  21. Jaylen Brown*
  22. Rajon Rondo*
  23. Chris Paul *
  24. Trae Young
  25. Jaren Jackson Jr.
  26. Brandon Clarke*
  27. Luguentz Dort*
  28. Kelly Oubre Jr
  29. Domantas Sabonis*
  30. Aaron Gordon
  31. Christian Wood
  32. Rudy Gobert
  33. Caris LeVert*
  34. Russell Westbrook*
  35. Jayson Tatum*
  36. Devin Booker*
  37. Steph Curry*
  38. Maxi Kleber*
  40. Kyle Lowry
  41. Damian Lillard
  42. Fred VanVleet*
  43. Kawhi Leonard
  44. Kemba Walker
  45. Zach LaVine
  46. Bradley Beal
  47. T. J. Warren
  48. Donovan Mitchell
  49. Joel Embiid
  50. Harrison Barnes
  51. Zion Williamson
  52. Cam Payne*
  53. Blake Griffin
  54. John Wall
  55. Jrue Holiday

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
All right so the "demote 10" carries, the hot hand doesn't at this time. We can revisit it later.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I've thought about it a lot, and I think this is how I think the ten rule should work at first.

• A person users their action to nominate a person to be demoted. They will then put the time and date of this nomination next to the player's name.
  • Another person my concur without it counting as their action.
  • Another person my dissent without it counting as their action.
  • Users may use one concur and one dissent a day, although they cannot concur their own action.
  • After 12 hours, if a person has at least two votes, and has at least two more "concur" votes, that person is dropped 10 spots. If the motion does not pass, the date and time is removed from the person's name and they stay at their spot.

A little bit complicated, we can simplfy it later if need be. I have heard the plight of the Ricky Rubio fans.

This is an example of how I think it would work.

quote:

Successful nomination:
Rick: I nominate Kawhi Leonard for Demotion (I put 12:57 AM AST 10/22/2020 next to his name)
Bashez: I add Marco Belinelli to the list. I concur with demoting Kawhi.
Punkin Spunkin: I add Patty Mills to the list. I concur with demoting Kawhi.
Rick: It is 12: 57 PM AST, the motion to demote Kawhi has passed with two votes. I am demoting him 10 spots.

quote:

Unsuccessful nomination:
Rick.: "I nominate Paul George for demotion." (I put 10/24/2020, 12:42 AM A.S.T. next to his name)
AggressivelyStupid: I add Delly to the list. I concur with the Paul George Demotion.
PopDog: I promote Delly. I concur with the Paul George Demotion.
Brolander: I promote Delly. I dissent with Paul George Demotion.
Rick: It is 12:42 PM AST. There were 2 votes to demote Paul George 10 spots, and one vote of dissent. Paul George cannot be moved down 10 spots. (I remove the date from his name)

If this is too complicated we can simplify it. I just don't want small mobs to rule the list.

Rick fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 26, 2020

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Adding The Bevenator ( Oct 24, 2020 10:04 CST)

As a side note if people are going to be sticklers I've been doing one move per calendar day, not necessarily one move every 24 hours so :dealwithit:

[/list=1]

I think calendar day is fine for now, no one has really abused it. I am just giving the people in the southern hemisphere a chance to look at demotions [the Ricky Rubio Rule]

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Adding De'Aaron Fox. Concur with Boucher.

1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Jamal Murray*
  5. Luka Doncic*
  6. LeBron James*
  7. De'Anthony Melton*
  8. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  9. Ben Simmons*
  10. Ricky Rubio*
  11. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  12. Nikola Jokic*
  13. Seth Curry*
  14. Chris Boucher*
  15. Ja Morant*
  16. James Harden*
  17. Anthony Davis*
  18. Kristaps Porzingis*
  19. Buddy Hield*
  20. Paul George*
  21. Jaylen Brown*
  22. Rajon Rondo*
  23. Chris Paul *
  24. Trae Young
  25. Jaren Jackson Jr.
  26. Brandon Clarke*
  27. Luguentz Dort*
  28. Kelly Oubre Jr
  29. Domantas Sabonis*
  30. Aaron Gordon
  31. Christian Wood
  32. Rudy Gobert
  33. Caris LeVert*
  34. Russell Westbrook*
  35. Jayson Tatum*
  36. Devin Booker*
  37. Maxi Kleber*
  38. Steph Curry*
  40. Kyle Lowry
  41. Damian Lillard
  42. Fred VanVleet*
  43. Kawhi Leonard
  44. Kemba Walker
  45. Zach LaVine
  46. T. J. Warren*
  47. Bradley Beal
  48. Donovan Mitchell
  49. Joel Embiid
  50. Harrison Barnes
  51. Zion Williamson
  52. Cam Payne*
  53. Blake Griffin
  54. Jrue Holiday*
  55. John Wall
  56. Khris Middleton
  57. Marcus Morris Sr.
  58. Brandon Ingram
  59. Duncan Robinson
  60. Patrick Beverley
  61. De'Aaron Fox

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Katana_Warrior posted:

you can only do one or the other per day i think. concurring can be done once per day in addition to the promotion or demotion tho

Correct, nomination takes an action.

So you can nominate Rubio but you can't also promote Fox. If you want to nominate Rubio you can do that instead of promote Fox.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Adding P.J. Tucker.

1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Jamal Murray*
  5. Luka Doncic*
  6. LeBron James*
  7. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  8. De'Anthony Melton*
  9. Ben Simmons*
  10. Ricky Rubio*
  11. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  12. Nikola Jokic*
  13. Seth Curry*
  14. Ja Morant*
  15. James Harden*
  16. Anthony Davis*
  17. Kristaps Porzingis*
  18. Buddy Hield*
  19. Paul George*
  20. Jaylen Brown*
  21. Rajon Rondo*
  22. Chris Paul *
  23. Chris Boucher*
  24. Trae Young
  25. Jaren Jackson Jr.
  26. Brandon Clarke*
  27. Luguentz Dort*
  28. Kelly Oubre Jr
  29. Domantas Sabonis*
  30. Aaron Gordon
  31. Christian Wood
  32. Rudy Gobert
  33. Caris LeVert*
  34. Russell Westbrook*
  35. Jayson Tatum*
  36. Devin Booker*
  37. Maxi Kleber*
  38. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander*
  39. Steph Curry*
  40. Damian Lillard*
  41. Kyle Lowry
  42. Kawhi Leonard*
  43. Fred VanVleet*
  44. Kemba Walker
  45. Zach LaVine
  46. T. J. Warren*
  47. Bradley Beal
  48. Donovan Mitchell
  49. Joel Embiid
  50. Harrison Barnes
  51. Zion Williamson
  52. Cam Payne*
  53. Blake Griffin
  54. Jrue Holiday*
  55. Khris Middleton*
  56. John Wall
  57. Brandon Ingram
  58. Duncan Robinson
  59. De'Aaron Fox*
  60. Patrick Beverley
  61. Davis Bertans
  62. Steven Adams
  63. D'Angelo Russell*
  64. Nikola Vucevic
  65. P.J. Tucker

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
So far:

For Rubio 5
Against Rubio 4

So right now Rubio motion would fail but there's an hour and some change left?

Declan MacManus posted:

i appreciate you spelling dissent correctly even though your taste in handsome point guards is terrible

I'm so embarrassed. I have corrected this awful mistake.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Chairchucker posted:

Does the initial nomination count in the votes?

Oh that's right, it probably shouldn't. So it is all tied up at the moment.

E: Either way, Rudy survives at #10 for another day.

Metapod posted:

Its not that I think Rubio should be that high its im enjoying the Rubio wars

Honestly, same.

Rick fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Oct 26, 2020

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah I'm curious if I can still do an old school one spot demotion, on Ricky Rubio of course.

Definitely.

I wouldn't be opposed to the 10 spot thing being something you could do again later after cool down although I have no idea what an appropriate cool down is or how to track it.

Rick fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 26, 2020

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Adding Julius Randle.

1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Luka Doncic*
  5. Jamal Murray*
  6. LeBron James*
  7. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  8. De'Anthony Melton*
  9. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  10. Ben Simmons*
  11. Ricky Rubio*
  12. Nikola Jokic*
  13. Seth Curry*
  14. Ja Morant*
  15. James Harden*
  16. Anthony Davis*
  17. Kristaps Porzingis*
  18. Buddy Hield*
  19. Paul George*
  20. Jaylen Brown*
  21. Rajon Rondo*
  22. Chris Paul *
  23. Trae Young*
  24. Chris Boucher*
  25. Jaren Jackson Jr.
  26. Brandon Clarke*
  27. Luguentz Dort*
  28. Rudy Gobert*
  29. Domantas Sabonis*
  30. Caris LeVert*
  31. Russell Westbrook*
  32. Jayson Tatum*
  33. Devin Booker*
  34. Maxi Kleber*
  35. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander*
  36. Damian Lillard*
  37. Kyle Lowry*
  38. Steph Curry*
  39. Kawhi Leonard*
  40. Fred VanVleet*
  41. Kemba Walker
  42. Zach LaVine
  43. T. J. Warren*
  44. Bradley Beal
  45. Donovan Mitchell
  46. Joel Embiid
  47. Harrison Barnes
  48. Zion Williamson
  49. Cam Payne*
  50. Jrue Holiday*
  51. Blake Griffin
  52. John Wall*
  53. Brandon Ingram*
  54. Khris Middleton*
  55. Duncan Robinson
  56. De'Aaron Fox*
  57. Patrick Beverley
  58. Davis Bertans
  59. Steven Adams
  60. D'Angelo Russell*
  61. Nikola Vucevic
  62. Joe Ingles*
  63. P.J. Tucker
  64. Deandre Ayton
  65. Lonzo Ball
  66. Derrick Rose
  67. Christian Wood
  68. RJ Barrett
  69. Julius Randle

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Promoting Donovan Mitchell.
  1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Kanter, Enes*
  3. Bam Adebayo*
  4. Luka Doncic*
  5. Jamal Murray*
  6. LeBron James*
  7. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  8. De'Anthony Melton*
  9. Ricky Rubio*
  10. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  11. Ben Simmons*
  12. Nikola Jokic*
  13. Ja Morant*
  14. Seth Curry*
  15. James Harden*
  16. Anthony Davis*
  17. Kristaps Porzingis*
  18. Buddy Hield*
  19. Paul George*
  20. Jaylen Brown*
  21. Rajon Rondo*
  22. Chris Paul *
  23. Trae Young*
  24. Chris Boucher*
  25. Brandon Clarke*
  26. Luguentz Dort*
  27. Rudy Gobert*
  28. Domantas Sabonis*
  29. Russell Westbrook*
  30. Caris LeVert*
  31. Jayson Tatum*
  32. Devin Booker*
  33. Maxi Kleber*
  34. Damian Lillard*
  36. Kyle Lowry*
  37. Steph Curry*
  38. Kawhi Leonard*
  39. Fred VanVleet*
  40. Kemba Walker
  41. Zach LaVine
  42. Bradley Beal*
  43. Donovan Mitchell*
  44. T. J. Warren*
  45. Joel Embiid
  46. Harrison Barnes
  47. Zion Williamson
  48. Cam Payne*
  49. Jrue Holiday*
  50. Blake Griffin
  51. John Wall*
  52. Brandon Ingram*
  53. Khris Middleton*
  54. Duncan Robinson
  55. De'Aaron Fox*
  56. Patrick Beverley
  57. Davis Bertans
  58. Steven Adams
  59. D'Angelo Russell*
  60. Nikola Vucevic
  61. Joe Ingles*
  62. Deandre Ayton*
  63. P.J. Tucker
  64. Lonzo Ball
  65. Derrick Rose
  66. Christian Wood
  67. RJ Barrett
  68. Julius Randle
  69. Marcus Smart
  70. Danilo Gallinari
  71. Bogdan Bogdanovich
  72. Kyrie Irving
  73. Myles Turner
  74. Jaren Jackson Jr.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I honestly don’t even know who Chris Boucher is.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Let’s keep it rolling. Add Brook Lopez.

1. Jimmy Butler*
  2. Bam Adebayo*
  3. Kanter, Enes*
  4. Jamal Murray*
  5. Luka Doncic*
  6. LeBron James*
  7. Karl-Anthony Towns*
  8. Ricky Rubio*
  9. De'Anthony Melton*
  10. Giannis Antetokounmpo*
  11. Ben Simmons*
  12. Nikola Jokic*
  13. Ja Morant*
  14. Seth Curry*
  15. James Harden*
  16. Anthony Davis*
  17. Kristaps Porzingis*
  18. Buddy Hield*
  19. Paul George*
  20. Jaylen Brown*
  21. Chris Paul*
  22. Rajon Rondo*
  23. Trae Young*
  24. Chris Boucher*
  25. Brandon Clarke*
  26. Luguentz Dort*
  27. Rudy Gobert*
  28. Domantas Sabonis*
  29. Russell Westbrook*
  30. Jayson Tatum*
  31. Caris LeVert*
  32. Devin Booker*
  33. Damian Lillard*
  34. Maxi Kleber*
  36. Kyle Lowry*
  37. Steph Curry*
  38. Kawhi Leonard*
  39. Fred VanVleet*
  40. Zach LaVine
  41. Bradley Beal*
  42. Donovan Mitchell*
  43. Joel Embiid*
  44. Harrison Barnes*
  45. T. J. Warren*
  46. Zion Williamson
  47. Cam Payne*
  48. Jrue Holiday*
  49. John Wall*
  50. Brandon Ingram*
  51. Khris Middleton*
  52. Duncan Robinson
  53. De'Aaron Fox*
  54. Patrick Beverley
  55. Steven Adams*
  56. Davis Bertans
  57. D'Angelo Russell*
  58. Nikola Vucevic
  59. Joe Ingles*
  60. Deandre Ayton*
  61. P.J. Tucker
  62. Lonzo Ball
  63. Derrick Rose
  64. Christian Wood
  65. RJ Barrett
  66. Julius Randle
  67. Marcus Smart
  68. Danilo Gallinari
  69. Bogdan Bogdanovich
  70. Kyrie Irving
  71. Jaren Jackson Jr.*
  72. Myles Turner
  73. Eric Bledsoe
  74. Brook Lopez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I thought about adding Klay in the teens but I wanted to see how long it would take for someone to add him.