Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

Hello DIYers!

We are entering a great new era of posting forums-wide, and as newish DIY mods corgski and I wanted to check in on things here. We have a few ideas going forward and we would love to hear your thoughts!

How are things? Anything new or different you'd like from us? Questions? Concerns? Comments?

Post them here or always feel free to PM/email us or hit the report button. (Seriously we get so excited when there is report you have no idea. We don't read all the threads all the time so if there is anything that needs mod attention please DO NOT hesitate to click the report button even fi you just want a thread title or tag change or whatever.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
The stairs in the threads are getting a bit drafty... can we insulate those?

E:vv Obligatory grover jokes aside, very much that, pasting images is a pain having to go through separate hosting, and really restricts what I post. Native upload and hosting would be absolutely tremendous!

Catatron Prime fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Oct 16, 2020

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Not so much moderation related but:

I use the app. It crashes if I try to post more than about 2 pictures at once using whatever feature the app has built in for hosting.

I have been here a long time. Image hosting has been a huge issue since day one, and it would be nice if I could more easily dump content here. You see people linking blogs or whatever because the effort involved in hosting is becoming not worth it.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

rdb posted:

Not so much moderation related but:

I use the app. It crashes if I try to post more than about 2 pictures at once using whatever feature the app has built in for hosting.

I have been here a long time. Image hosting has been a huge issue since day one, and it would be nice if I could more easily dump content here. You see people linking blogs or whatever because the effort involved in hosting is becoming not worth it.

Yes, this. Imgur is... :hmmm:

Many forums are switching to https://xenforo.com/ which allows quite a bit of editing of a post, the main thing I appreciate is image uploading from disk or pasting into the edit box.

I don't post my DIY projects or car work due to the hassle of showing things on this forum. When I can drop files or paste to upload? I post quite a bit!

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

Those are things I wish I could help with, and they also frustrate me. I live under a rock and still post in the browser on my phone and don't use the app, but there is a thread for the app here that may be able to help:
iOS: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837546
Android: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571717

I do wind up usually posting images from my phone to imgur and then posting them from a PC, but that's still a bit clunky. Jeffrey of YOSPOS said something recently in QCS about moving to xenforo vs. trying to fix/improve the current interface and that still seems to be up in the air. I will see if I can signal boost image uploading a bit. Jeffrey and astral both pay attention to the Technical Thread in QCS-feel free to post there too (it's not like the rest of QCS I promise)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910071

E: Expanding on this-I am bad at computer and can't help a ton with technical issues besides signal boosting to people who can.

To use a DIY analogy, this used to be the nicest house in the neighborhood until the owner moved away and started renting it out and quit doing any improvements or maintenance to squeeze every dime out he could, and things are looking a little shabby and it's a bit of a fixer-upper. The new owner lives here and cares about the house and wants to fix it but it's held up by the computer equivalent of load-bearing drywall and some not very glamorous and time-consuming repairs might have to be done before we can get shiny new floors and fresh paint, but for the first time in a decade, someone is actually working on the house and trying to make it better.

Kaiser Schnitzel fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Oct 16, 2020

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

the diy forums are pretty good and fine and using marquee for gang tags is the new hotness, I like it

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Something Kaiser touched on in the modelling thread is that there isn't a lot of cross pollination between threads when there could be. A/T seems much better at directing people to other potentially useful threads but I never see it in here.

Why haven't I seen all the same people in the electronics, rc aircraft and ham radio threads, for example? There's a massive overlap there.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Splode posted:

Something Kaiser touched on in the modelling thread is that there isn't a lot of cross pollination between threads when there could be. A/T seems much better at directing people to other potentially useful threads but I never see it in here.

Why haven't I seen all the same people in the electronics, rc aircraft and ham radio threads, for example? There's a massive overlap there.

That’s something I want to promote too but I’m not sure how to do it beyond encouraging people to post project threads instead of just sharing everything in megathreads. I’d love to see more project threads! It gets people reading the forum index and looking for things that interest them that they might not have seen!!

As it is though, there really isn’t much reason to view the forum index or hunt for megathreads tangential to your hobby unless you like spectating on goon house projects (the one diy subcommunity that’s really taken to making their own project threads) or are already looking for a specific megathread.

corgski fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Oct 16, 2020

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

Splode posted:

This is really the biggest thing I would like to encourage in DIY & Hobbies. We have a ton of super knowledgable, passionate people in this subforum and I think we could all learn from each other, but too often we stay in our little silos. Bookmark browsing is part of it for sure. This discussions has already reminded me that this is DIY & Hobbies and we could probably do more to boost the hobbies part.

corgski and I have talked about a few ways to encourage more cross-pollination:

1) Reboot Megathreads- Several other mods have tried this in their subs and said they've seen more engagement and a bit of a breaking down of the silos afterwards. The old thread gets moved to the Goodmine so it is still accessible to folks without archives, and I think the new thread search box will make finding info in them much easier. There's tons of great knowledge and content in those we don't want to lose, but it would also help to get some more updated OPs.

2) Sticky Project threads for visibility- We are planning on rebooting and stickying the 'Fix it Fast' with links to the (unstuck) plumbing/HVAC/wiring threads so we won't have that wall of stickies up front, and we could use some of that space to sticky an interesting thread or two a week on a rotating basis to get a little more visibility to smaller project threads.

3) Contests-Probably won't happen until the New Year/after Secret Santa, but the idea would be something like Iron Chef Something Awful in GWS or Thunderdome in CC. There's a broad theme or prompt, everyone makes their own little follow-along project thread for their electronic, knitted, 3D-printed mahogany lego purse or w/e, vote on it at the end with some prizes. The real prize of course is every in DIY&H learning how to make electronic, knitted, 3D-printed mahogany lego purses. Maybe we'll get some banner ads or something and try and get folks from the forums at large. I am always amazed at the wealth of goon talent there is in so many areas.

4) Be the change you want to see!- This is probably the biggest one and the one that really has to come from the users. Make a project thread! Maybe you were just gonna post a picture of your finished project, but what if you show us all how you do it and what challenges you face? Go post in those other megathreads! Say 'hey I'm from the awesome scale modelling thread you didn't know existed how do I 3d print parts for my tank?' I think most posters in this forums are pretty friendly and chill and want to be helpful (and if they're not let us know :toughguy:)

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I honestly think a mega thread tracker would be nice, just so that people can easily find the most appropriate thread for AT vs PYF style threads on the same subject, but I also understand that there's not a great solution for that.

Jokey thread titles also leave me unclear whether the thread is a hangout or a knowledge thread.

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

I think the megathreads idea sounds great! I follow about 5 or so pretty awesome but quiet DIY threads and since I'm really slow with my projects, don't have much to post there. I think just a general hobby/craft chat thread could be nice too.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

3) Contests-Probably won't happen until the New Year/after Secret Santa, but the idea would be something like Iron Chef Something Awful in GWS or Thunderdome in CC. There's a broad theme or prompt, everyone makes their own little follow-along project thread for their electronic, knitted, 3D-printed mahogany lego purse or w/e, vote on it at the end with some prizes. The real prize of course is every in DIY&H learning how to make electronic, knitted, 3D-printed mahogany lego purses. Maybe we'll get some banner ads or something and try and get folks from the forums at large. I am always amazed at the wealth of goon talent there is in so many areas.

I don't have any ideas of my own, just wanted to emptypost to say I think this idea is great and I'm looking forward to seeing it happen

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
I’ll admit I’m part of the silo problem. I generally browse bookmarks and rarely venture into new communities. Occasionally I’ll find a linked thread that gets bookmarked or see something of interest on the rare excursion into the broader community. Joke titles are great, but that does lend itself to the general obfuscation.

I generally browse from the awful app on iOS.

Maybe we could add some sort of recommended thread algorithm? Eg if you read the tools thread in DIY, your might enjoy the tools thread in AI. I don’t know what all threads are out there, and browsing on the different subforums isn’t a regular behavior pattern. Anything we could do to promote tangentially related threads would be a huge win imo.

Maybe we could add meaningful tags to threads to start (especially megathreads), and use those to suggest related tags or let users browse tags? Create a new subforum of recommended threads, and populate it differently per user based on the time spent in each thread, calculated by the tags. Eg I spent 20 minutes in the memes thread, and 10 in the tools thread, populate the recommended subforum with any threads that contain the memes or tools tags, ranked by ratio of tags. Could intersperse recommendations with popular threads as well. I’d definitely use a related interests feature to find new content and threads

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

corgski and I have talked about a few ways to encourage more cross-pollination:

1) Reboot Megathreads- Several other mods have tried this in their subs and said they've seen more engagement and a bit of a breaking down of the silos afterwards. The old thread gets moved to the Goodmine so it is still accessible to folks without archives, and I think the new thread search box will make finding info in them much easier. There's tons of great knowledge and content in those we don't want to lose, but it would also help to get some more updated OPs.

I don't really understand the benefit of this one. I guess if other forums have done it and seen good results, that's good evidence for it. But it seems like it'd just move a bunch of good content into some obscure place for no benefit. Would we really get more posters because the thread ID changed?

Updating OPs is kind of a separate question. I imagine you could recruit someone to do it and then edit it into the first post.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

2) Sticky Project threads for visibility- We are planning on rebooting and stickying the 'Fix it Fast' with links to the (unstuck) plumbing/HVAC/wiring threads so we won't have that wall of stickies up front, and we could use some of that space to sticky an interesting thread or two a week on a rotating basis to get a little more visibility to smaller project threads.

Maybe it's just me, but I basically ignore all stickied threads. I'm not a bookmarks browser, because I want to see new threads, so I read the thread list a ton. The stickied threads change so rarely that I know I can just skip over that section to see what's new in the forum. So if you start stickying threads, it's actually less likely that I'll see them. I dunno, maybe others are different, I guess it's worth a shot. (I think the bookmarks feature was a huge mistake, but that ship has sailed.)

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

This is a cool idea. It's nit-picking but I wonder if it should all just go into one thread. Unlike ICSA, each poster would likely work over days or weeks on the project, so there'd be far less to fill one thread per user. I guess we could try both and see what works better.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

4) Be the change you want to see!- This is probably the biggest one and the one that really has to come from the users. Make a project thread! Maybe you were just gonna post a picture of your finished project, but what if you show us all how you do it and what challenges you face? Go post in those other megathreads! Say 'hey I'm from the awesome scale modelling thread you didn't know existed how do I 3d print parts for my tank?' I think most posters in this forums are pretty friendly and chill and want to be helpful (and if they're not let us know :toughguy:)

When I do long-term projects, I post progress pictures in the woodworking thread. Tends to be like once a month, showing whatever the latest big milestone I've accomplished. I could instead make a new thread just about the project I'm working on, and post more frequent but less meaningful updates, but it feels weird since it clearly "belongs" in the woodworking thread. You did similar with your chairmaking thread; what do you think about it?

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

OSU_Matthew posted:

I’ll admit I’m part of the silo problem. I generally browse bookmarks and rarely venture into new communities. Occasionally I’ll find a linked thread that gets bookmarked or see something of interest on the rare excursion into the broader community. Joke titles are great, but that does lend itself to the general obfuscation.

I generally browse from the awful app on iOS.

Maybe we could add some sort of recommended thread algorithm? Eg if you read the tools thread in DIY, your might enjoy the tools thread in AI. I don’t know what all threads are out there, and browsing on the different subforums isn’t a regular behavior pattern. Anything we could do to promote tangentially related threads would be a huge win imo.

Maybe we could add meaningful tags to threads to start (especially megathreads), and use those to suggest related tags or let users browse tags? Create a new subforum of recommended threads, and populate it differently per user based on the time spent in each thread, calculated by the tags. Eg I spent 20 minutes in the memes thread, and 10 in the tools thread, populate the recommended subforum with any threads that contain the memes or tools tags, ranked by ratio of tags. Could intersperse recommendations with popular threads as well. I’d definitely use a related interests feature to find new content and threads
This is all very much above my paygrade but it is an interesting idea! There has been some discussion of this kind of stuff in this thread over in QCS. It's gotten a little sidetracked with the usual QCS stuff but I know astral who is working on alot of the backend/forums features is keeping up with it.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3943456&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=11

ColdPie posted:

I don't really understand the benefit of this one. I guess if other forums have done it and seen good results, that's good evidence for it. But it seems like it'd just move a bunch of good content into some obscure place for no benefit. Would we really get more posters because the thread ID changed?

Updating OPs is kind of a separate question. I imagine you could recruit someone to do it and then edit it into the first post.
I'm not exactly sure how or why, but Cyrano for one has reported good luck with it in TFR which has some similar '15 years of good knowledge' megathreads. I guess it's shiny and new a new leaf and less intimidating for anyone new? I'm not necessarily convinced of the logic behind it either, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I agree we can freshen up OPs without rebooting threads if we want to.

ColdPie posted:

Maybe it's just me, but I basically ignore all stickied threads. I'm not a bookmarks browser, because I want to see new threads, so I read the thread list a ton. The stickied threads change so rarely that I know I can just skip over that section to see what's new in the forum. So if you start stickying threads, it's actually less likely that I'll see them. I dunno, maybe others are different, I guess it's worth a shot. (I think the bookmarks feature was a huge mistake, but that ship has sailed.)
This is useful to know! It's always good to learn how different people interact with the forums. I stole the idea from BYOB where the IKs usually sticky a thread or two a day as like 'hey this is a funny thread that could use more posts.' Maybe the prospect of winning the sticky prize for the day or week would encourage more threads? If that's how we started using stickies here, do you think that would change how you approach them?

ColdPie posted:

This is a cool idea. It's nit-picking but I wonder if it should all just go into one thread. Unlike ICSA, each poster would likely work over days or weeks on the project, so there'd be far less to fill one thread per user. I guess we could try both and see what works better.
Yeah I am far from having figured it all out, so any feedback is appreciated. My idea of everyone doing separate threads was to try and get people out of the megathreads and interacting a little more, and the individual ICSA threads seem to do that well. Choosing a theme that 'works' for the knitting people and the electronics people and the woodworking people is likely going to be a fun challenge too, and I imagine it will be pretty abstract like 'Something you need' or 'something to give as a gift' or 'sunshine' and leave that to everyone's interpretation.

ColdPie posted:

When I do long-term projects, I post progress pictures in the woodworking thread. Tends to be like once a month, showing whatever the latest big milestone I've accomplished. I could instead make a new thread just about the project I'm working on, and post more frequent but less meaningful updates, but it feels weird since it clearly "belongs" in the woodworking thread. You did similar with your chairmaking thread; what do you think about it?
I think whatever anyone wants to do is totally fine! I want to encourage people to make their own threads for stuff, but not pressure anyone into it. Threads don't have to be giant things. I think the woodworking thread should be about woodworking, but I don't think all woodworking has to go in the woodworking thread. I think linking a project thread in the relevant megathread is fine-in a world of bookmark browsing, a little self promotion is necessary. I personally think a 'Furnishing ColdPie's house with hand tools only' thread would be really neat, especially since you do it all by hand, but I also enjoy seeing your stuff pop up in the woodworking thread. I think plenty of people who don't care that much about woodworking would be interested to see something being designed and made from scratch by hand. For instance, I'm probably not going to read the sewing thread regularly, but if someone made a thread about sewing their kid an awesome Halloween costume, I'd be interested to learn some stuff and see a goon make a neat thing. I think there may be more interest in participating in/following individual projects than in a broad hobby if that makes sense?

I have really enjoyed making my chair thread. I made it because I knew it was going to be a bunch of tedious detail (I'm writing it all down as an instruction manual for later me) on a very specific subject and was probably going to involve some tangents into design and period furniture history. I wasn't sure the general woodworking thread would care about all of that, and I wanted to keep it all in one place without having to sort through my dumb 23 page post history in the woodworking thread. And I like that it's kind of 'my thread' and can be whatever it turns into and wander into whatever rabbitholes it gets into. Project threads seem to draw a little wider audience (see JB's house thread or karstein's various threads) and people I've never seen post in the woodworking thread have posted in the chair thread so :shrug: I asked JB about it before I made it-project threads vs using a megathread, and his response has stuck with me:

Jaded Burnout posted:

I think project threads are the best thing we have for anything more temporally linked than "here is a problem", "here is a solution", [time passes] , "thanks that was a good/bad solution".

Personally I tend to use my project thread for the general blogging aspect of it, and jut off into the megathreads for specific details.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

No complaints. Threads seem to trundle along just fine. Moderation is neither intrusive nor neglectful.

Good job.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Bingo Bango posted:

I think the megathreads idea sounds great! I follow about 5 or so pretty awesome but quiet DIY threads and since I'm really slow with my projects, don't have much to post there. I think just a general hobby/craft chat thread could be nice too.

Wasabi the J posted:

I honestly think a mega thread tracker would be nice, just so that people can easily find the most appropriate thread for AT vs PYF style threads on the same subject, but I also understand that there's not a great solution for that.

I have just the thread for both of you

My Hobby Is Posting: The Hobby Thread Thread

My vision for this new addition to our stickied threads is - sorta like fix it fast - to have a hobby chat/quick questions thread with a reasonably accurate index of hobby megathreads and quality effortposting in the OP/reserved posts. Please help make that happen!

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

We got some new thread tags! Check them out and let us know if you want a new tag for your thread!

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

OSU_Matthew posted:

The stairs in the threads are getting a bit drafty... can we insulate those?
Have you considered insulating the window to prevent drafts?

On a serious note, The megathreads have a lot of really good info but can be intimidating and impenetrable to newcomers. Since they're full of really useful information, maybe keep them closed but move them to an "Out Behind the Shed" subforum where they can be browsed and searched and don't fall into archives? Maybe archive them and start a new one everytime a new version of Electrical/Plumbing/Building code comes out since they're pretty US-centric? Just tossing an idea out, I'm sure others can improve on it or tell me why it's a bad idea.

edit: this forum is already awesome but I really appreciate that you folks are actively trying to make it even better. I can't even begin to tell you how much I've learned.

GWBBQ fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Oct 19, 2020

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

The mega threads are where the actual pros in those trades hang out or keep bookmarked, and where posters should go for the most thorough answer to their questions. I've seen a lot of bad info passed out about trade-specific stuff in the fix it fast thread, and it may not get caught in time because of the pace of that thread.

Threre is absolutely no reason to read any megathread front to back for an answer, or be intimidated, and to my knowledge any questions are answered in turn with no snarky "you could Google that" or "search this thread" type responses.

That's a long form version of my opinion that at least the Wiring, plumbing, and HVAC threads should be stickied cause few are gonna pop in here and read your (very thoughtful and thorough) OP.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

I appreciate that feedback and if need be I can sticky the trade threads again (plus tools, most likely) if it becomes a problem. That said, one thing I’d like to ask is

angryrobots posted:

I've seen a lot of bad info passed out about trade-specific stuff in the fix it fast thread, and it may not get caught in time because of the pace of that thread.

Please, please report these things when they come up - the fix it fast thread needs to be someplace people can trust for good, safe advice and I have no problem with using my mod tools to discourage bad advice, up to and including blanking replies containing dangerous advice. I really don’t want the thread’s reputation to ever be “bad advice” and if that’s the reputation the thread has we need to work on improving that independent of anything else.

corgski fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Oct 19, 2020

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

corgski posted:

unless you like spectating on goon house projects (the one diy subcommunity that’s really taken to making their own project threads)

You know, it's not until now that I've realised how few non-house project threads there are. I'd love to see a knitting project or electronics project slowly unfolding.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

We got some new thread tags! Check them out and let us know if you want a new tag for your thread!

I still want the FYAD “tree” tag for the plant thread if possible :pray: but jaded burnout said doing so was some intense forums fuckery at the time... has this changed??

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

Oil of Paris posted:

I still want the FYAD “tree” tag for the plant thread if possible :pray: but jaded burnout said doing so was some intense forums fuckery at the time... has this changed??
It is easy to add them now-the admins found where the list of thread tags was buried or something. I saw it when I was asking for new tags but I didn't think anyone would want it and I liked the pretty cherry tree one but I will ask for it and change it!

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
https://fi.somethingawful.com/forums/posticons/fyad-tree.gif

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

And you have been thoroughly treed.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
Awesome thanks! For the record that cherry blossom tag looks dope too, maybe that can be the reboot thread tag lol

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

We don't want to forget about the hobby side of DIY & Hobbies, but DIY&H is a bit of a mouthful and we were thinking of changing the name of the subforum to something like 'Homes & Hobbies' (H&H) maybe with a new icon to boot. Other catchy suggestions for a new name are welcome!

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Hobby Lobby & Lawyer Foyer

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Building, Fixing, and Crafts

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

angryrobots posted:

This is good but there already is a BFC!

Jaded Burnout posted:

Hobby Lobby & Lawyer Foyer
The real reason we are doing this is because typing DIY&H all the time is too slow and I'm not sure this fixes that problem, but I like it!

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

angryrobots posted:

Saving this for next halloween when we dress up as a different forum!

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Sparks & Crafts

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

This is good but there already is a BFC!

:thejoke:

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

The real reason we are doing this is because typing DIY&H all the time is too slow and I'm not sure this fixes that problem, but I like it!

also :thejoke:

HH is good though maybe we could shorten it to 88 for even faster typing

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Oof. Let's not.

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

angryrobots posted:

Sparks & Crafts

:sparkles:

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

Jaded Burnout posted:

:thejoke:

also :thejoke:

HH is good though maybe we could shorten it to 88 for even faster typing

some days I am bad at :thejoke::eng99:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

angryrobots posted:

Sparks & Crafts

Gutters, Glitter, and Gardens

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Fools with Tools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Better Homes & Gooncaves

(I know I know I left out the hobbies bit)