Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i took his poo poo

suck em bivtch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
What so gay, Dad?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Spinz posted:

Who else should come back is Star war betamax. Now at times he you know was unpleasant but my understanding is he's not like that anymore and he was very enthusiastic and did a lot of effort threads and I think that that kind of a poster is exactly what we need in GBS especially right now when everything's so drat depressing. Also he had a picture he posted where his back was to the in the camera and he was in some dingy bathroom maybe in Africa or something and I want to tease him and tell him about this entire fantasy I made up from that picture; it was like a movie. After a nuclear Holocaust it's Mad Max time in like Australia or Africa where he is. He's let a woman, a starving wanderer stay the night. [Everyone is like a nomad and doomed from radiation, but no one knows how long they have.] He gave her some water and shelter and he's not going to make her pay for it.

But he's desperately lonely-- it's been a couple months since either of them have seen another person that wasn't trying to kill them and take whatever they had in their backpack.

Lol

He’s outgrown SA and is kind of a big deal and is living large on that planet builders money, along with his supportive mother and their three basset hounds

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i suggested to swbm he come back to sa and post with us. he caved my skull in with a single fist and went on about his businees ... it was nothing to him

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i would like to see the bassett hounds

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

kazr posted:

a star war beta max

and jive honkey

please :pray:

FURZKOMMANDO
Jul 29, 2020

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

thathonkey posted:

dgsw is free

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

gently caress gdsw you got yours lifted!!! gently caress yeah

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

dad gray

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Shut tha gently caress up

naem
May 29, 2011

mr. sausage man

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hardawn posted:

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

gently caress gdsw you got yours lifted!!! gently caress yeah

hello friends!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
dgsw was like 90% complete trash but every once in a while s/he/it would post something hillarious that was simultaneously low-effort and completely insane and it'd just kill a thread and that was really funny

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If dad gay so what dies and his ghost haunts GBS, it should register and post as dead gay so what.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Dgsw should stay banned. He turned unbelievably racist and got banned for it here AND on Twitter.

Star wars beta max lives in africa now (for real) and he doesn't have much online presence any more outside of restroom reviews

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Captain Yossarian posted:

Dgsw should stay banned. He turned unbelievably racist and got banned for it here AND on Twitter.

Star wars beta max lives in africa now (for real) and he doesn't have much online presence any more outside of restroom reviews

And super weirdly sexist too like yuck. He would not last. I'm sorry, I get he was a part of GBS's heyday. At this point I wish he would come just so enough posters would see what he was like now and then we wouldn't have to hear about it all the time.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
swbm is pretty active on twitter at least for a guy living in africa

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

thathonkey posted:

Lol he got banned on Twitter awhile ago. Presumably for threatening to beat someone up for like the 600th time

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

thathonkey posted:

Also he was back on SA and got perma'd by some coward in less then 24 hours lol

FURZKOMMANDO
Jul 29, 2020

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

dgsw was like 90% complete trash but every once in a while s/he/it would post something hillarious that was simultaneously low-effort and completely insane and it'd just kill a thread and that was really funny

free dad gay jeffrey

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Can someone give me a rundown on stars wars beta mad? I vaguely remember seeing him post a lot but I guess I missed all the drama? What was he famous for?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

Can someone give me a rundown on stars wars beta mad? I vaguely remember seeing him post a lot but I guess I missed all the drama? What was he famous for?

no one knows

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

Something to do with the Doobie saga but I forget what.

ETERNAL RIMJOB
Jul 12, 2016
Been on SA for 20 years. Lots of good posters got banned for 'racist' and 'sexist' stuff...

PC culture infiltrates and destroys everything good.

Dad gay,so what we miss you and we love you

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

ETERNAL RIMJOB posted:

Been on SA for 20 years. Lots of good posters got banned for 'racist' and 'sexist' stuff...

source your quotes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ETERNAL RIMJOB posted:

Shut da gently caress up

ETERNAL RIMJOB
Jul 12, 2016

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Shut da gently caress up

Why?

ETERNAL RIMJOB
Jul 12, 2016

thoughts and prayers posted:

source your quotes

Is this your first time on the internet?

Welcome!

ETERNAL RIMJOB
Jul 12, 2016
Lefties need to ban and censor people because their ideology is based on nonsense.

Dad gay.so what is an idea,not a person

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

log off, burt

ETERNAL RIMJOB
Jul 12, 2016
Whats a burt?

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Im glad hes dead

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
What is your favorite Dad memory. Be specific.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Jordan Peterson thread had instigated a brain disease across the whole of GBS and its spreading to other threads God help us.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I think it has something to do with people even lowtax found repugnant coming back on news of his exit but it's a stab in the dark.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Shut da gently caress up

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ETERNAL RIMJOB posted:

Lurk more

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

PC culture infiltrated me.

ETERNAL RIMJOB
Jul 12, 2016

PC culture infiltrated me.

Shut da gently caress up,you racist bigot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU