Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my caramel apple accuracy has increased tenfold since i began using my old lacrosse stick. why didn't i think of this earlier!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

up all night sanitizing razor blades before i stick them into the apples

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

FluffieDuckie

The Voice of Labor posted:

a radio controlled car with a boxing glove mounted to a reciprocating piston for knocking on doors towing a candy bucket mounted to wheels. a photo of you wearing a costume taped to the windshield

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Android Blues

it is the detail element of "reciprocating piston" that makes the post truly great

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

all lollipops must have a six foot stick. this isn't because of covid, the CDC just loves goofs

idiotsavant
Going to wear my very sexy PPE skirt and top, which of course meet full PPE requirements

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Letting one kid at a time into the dark room with bowls of food in it, then as they sanitize their hands upon exit listing off all the guts they touched.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Bring your candy to a full rolling boil before eating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Buttchocks posted:

Bring your candy to a full rolling boil before eating.