Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"well, my uncles letter says my inheritance is in this garage... what could it be?"
*flips light switch, revealing a jetpack*
"hunh. okay, i guess?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"so what are you gonna do with it?! this is amazing man, a loving JETPACK"

"well, hmmm. i have been meaning to wash my windows on the second floor."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

hundreds of feet above LAX

"oh boy, those pilots will be so startled... sure hope i don't get in trouble"

ONE MONTH LATER

"i'm getting the urge to slightly bewilder pilots again...."

Finger Prince

I'm up at dawn, spending hours a day practicing my jetpack precision flying so that I'll be ready for the annual Regional Jetpack Aerobatic Display Competition in 3 months time. Really excited to be a part of it!! This is my first competition as a participant! Everyone loves the freestyle aerobatic events, but personally I can't describe the thrill of traversing a grid with millimeter accuracy. Speed is overrated tbh.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
boring man with a jetpack using it to shave a couple of minutes off his commute by flying to the next train station instead of the one closest to his house

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

boring man with a jetpack getting more excited about how efficiently his pressure washer cleans his driveway

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

Yeah in the end I decided to go with the Volvo jetpack. A little pricey, but you can't put a price on safety, right?

Heather Papps

hello friend

"costume? oh, you mean my personal protective outfit. well, yeah it's shiny and reflective but only to avoid in air collisions"

biosterous

hovering to the grocery store, three inches off the ground, at a sedate walking pace

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

hovering to the grocery store, three inches off the ground, at a sedate walking pace

an elderly woman asks for help reaching a box of tea from the top shelf. the boring man dutifully turns off his jetpack, retrieves a step ladder and carefully pulls down the box. nods, re-engages the twin-microfusion reactors and hovers on his way, satisfied by his good deed.

Macnult

glossing over the cool poo poo you can do with a jet pack in order to overexplain proper care and maintenance

Jinh

whining to the bartender "...i even had to quit stopping at red lights, a crowd starts forming everytime. Folks jumping out their cars gawking, kids shouting poo poo like "do a backflip!" and i'm like... folks, you wouldn't believe how much of a gas guzzler this thing is when you try to get fancy with it."

thanks so much cda <3

Finger Prince

Just lies his jetpack out on the driveway on sunny summer Sundays and washes it, spends hours polishing it, then puts it back in the garage.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"ROBERT! dr. mcfreeze is threatening the mayor! HELP!"

"i'll take care of it!"

*robert carefully does a circle check of his jetpack, makes sure all the gyrowings are level, and finally carefully slips into the marvel of technology"

"i'm off, to let the sheriff know!"

Sex Robot

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

boring jetpack man straps on his jetpack and uses it to go up to 6kmph faster on his morning e-scooter commute.

Finger Prince

bored jetpack man sits on his couch eyeballing his jetpack when the thought suddenly pops in his head... "what if I could switch this thing from blow to suck..."

vanisher

Heather Papps posted:

"ROBERT! dr. mcfreeze is threatening the mayor! HELP!"

"i'll take care of it!"

*robert carefully does a circle check of his jetpack, makes sure all the gyrowings are level, and finally carefully slips into the marvel of technology"

"i'm off, to let the sheriff know!"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

*jetpacks onto the roof to clean the gutters* honey I just saved us a hundred bucks with this thing

vanisher

just using a couple quick boosts from the jetpack to heat his Marie Callender's meal

vanisher

"check THIS out neighborhood kids" (kinda revs the rocket boosters on the jetpack, kids are amazed) "gotta wear a helmet though"

Beamed

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

oh no my wife is giving birth!
*uses jetpack to carry her to passenger seat, straps her in gently, softly kisses her forehead*
*gets into drivers seat, readjusts for comfort, checks rear view mirror and side mirrors, asks wife if she thinks the temperature is okay and what her favorite station is*

FutonForensic

*rips bodice open* "honey, i want to you fly up in the jetpack naked and rain jizz down on me. hose me down with your rocket seed"

"haha, you're such a kidder sweetheart. you know that the force of even a mild ejaculation could disrupt the pack's stabilizers and send me off-course"

"yeah... i'm a real yukster *sigh*"

Tomfoolery

Jets gather oxygen from the environment while rockets carry their own oxidizers. I prefer fuel that includes ammonium dinitramide which means that I am, technically, a boring man with a rocket pack.

Chewbecca

The extremely boring man uses the battery from his jetpack to jumpstart his sensible honda accord

google THIS

Landing at every stop sign so he can come to a full and complete stop before proceeding

Macnult

only using the jet pack to roam beyond his tinder match radius

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Just brings jetpack to the bar to use as a prop while singing "Rocket Man" at karaoke, but gets embarassed easily and takes it off halfway through.

nut

hangs my jetpack on the wall between my neon martini sign and framed poster of the rules of the man cave

Chrs

ehh it’s cool I guess but the jets make my rear end uncomfortably warm when I use it so now I just use it to prop my bedroom door open so the cat can get in and out

Jinh

Sure, getting to skip the elevator is nice. But when I realized this puppy could put out 800,000 btu's I knew what it's real purpose in life was: a wok range.

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

*rips bodice open* "honey, i want to you fly up in the jetpack naked and rain jizz down on me. hose me down with your rocket seed"

"haha, you're such a kidder sweetheart. you know that the force of even a mild ejaculation could disrupt the pack's stabilizers and send me off-course"

Ass-penny

Tomfoolery posted:

Jets gather oxygen from the environment while rockets carry their own oxidizers. I prefer fuel that includes ammonium dinitramide which means that I am, technically, a boring man with a rocket pack.

If you're going to be boring you should at least be informative.

A friend asks about the jetpack in the corner of the garage.
"Oh yeah, it was kind of fun, but the wind really stung my eyes and goggles are right out of the question. I didn't switch to contact lenses just to cover up my beautiful blue eyes."

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

If you're going to be boring you should at least be informative.

A friend asks about the jetpack in the corner of the garage.
"Oh yeah, it was kind of fun, but the wind really stung my eyes and goggles are right out of the question. I didn't switch to contact lenses just to cover up my beautiful blue eyes."

Nearly there, but he can't wear goggles over his prescription glasses.

Finger Prince

Boring man using his jetpack to blow snow off his driveway all winter and when you ask him how he's doing he shuts it off and says "livin the dream, livin the dream." before turning it back on and continuing to clear his driveway.

Ass-penny

Using a jetpack to heat your garage while you work on the car. The car?

Chewbecca posted:

his sensible honda accord

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Goons Are Gifts

"So, what crazy poo poo are you going to do with it?"
"Do with it? You mean use it? Do you have the slightest idea how much gas this thing eats? Nah man, I paid for my year long subscription of a 10% price reduction for bus tickets and I'm going to use that."

Heather Papps

hello friend

an extremely boring man with a jetpack, and his best friend, a very timid man with a freeze ray, at the baseball game:
this is fun.
y....yes.

google THIS

Extremely boring man flying his jetpack to local concerts (everything except rap and country)

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Boring jet pack man has to have the jet pack maker's logo on his keyring, jacket, mousepad, baseball caps, etc. etc.

All anyone gets him for Christmas is just tacky jet pack brand merch because nobody knows what he likes.